What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain ideas for CSG

chief bigsmoke

I know recommendations might be lame, but I was thinking that a gdp x secret recipe would be interesting. Or maybe the grandaddy haze x secret recipe

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Yea can't wait to hear what is in the works for the coming year and all new projects :) Good vibez

Desert Dan

Veteran
Granddaddy bx... It would be nice for someone to true breed the GDP clone instead of just having s1's.

DD

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
anything crossed with your ogchem or xmas special! id buy ALL that shit!

your chocolate lemonade crossed with your ogchem!!! OMG!!!

under 10 weeks, 8 weeks would be stellar......

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
anything crossed with your ogchem or xmas special! id buy ALL that shit!

your chocolate lemonade crossed with your ogchem!!! OMG!!!

under 10 weeks, 8 weeks would be stellar......

I'd like to just be able to get the OGCHEM, waiting impatiently on the re-stock.

Sad, my xmas special did not make it. Nor did I get the granddoggy purps either, or ptk ... or .... that package was def missed!
TR

krunchbubble

Veteran
I'd like to just be able to get the OGCHEM, waiting impatiently on the re-stock.

Sad, my xmas special did not make it. Nor did I get the granddoggy purps either, or ptk ... or .... that package was def missed!
TR

dude! that ogchem is a VERY special strain, everyone i show it to cant believe the stench! its the new RKS!!! and it yields well!

the xmas special is probably my favorite head stash weed. the smell and taste is orgasmic!

trimming some xmas right now! this batch had some purple hues in it....

as a matter of fact, ever strain that i bought from CGS is VERY good, but i didn't like the candylicous....

krunchbubble

Veteran
what was it bout the candelicious that u didnt like???

i only had 1 female out of 5 seeds i germed.....

it yielded RIDICULOUS!!!

a 6" rw cube would would yield 5-7 ounces.....

but it took almost 13 weeks......

and my pheno had zero smell or taste......

i would germ the other 5 and run them, but the time on this strain is just WAY to long for me.....

Smokindogcujo

dude! that ogchem is a VERY special strain, everyone i show it to cant believe the stench! its the new RKS!!! and it yields well!......

You don't know how happy I am to hear that! :jump:

I have OGChem and Cheesedog on the way! Can't wait to run the OGChem. Every report I've heard has been favorable!

krunchbubble

Veteran
You don't know how happy I am to hear that! :jump:

I have OGChem and Cheesedog on the way! Can't wait to run the OGChem. Every report I've heard has been favorable!

cheesedog eh.....

why don't i have that yet?

heading to seedbay.......

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Yes the thread you made KB has had me interested in it for a while now.
Stock was suppose to be sent to SB last monday ... am still waiting.
Simply to continue to show support here, I guess if it doesn't happen this week I will go scoop it up before I no longer can.

Was looking at cheesedog as well ....

I WANT that London Church !!!!
TR

krunchbubble

Veteran
Yes the thread you made KB has had me interested in it for a while now.
Stock was suppose to be sent to SB last monday ... am still waiting.
Simply to continue to show support here, I guess if it doesn't happen this week I will go scoop it up before I no longer can.

Was looking at cheesedog as well ....

I WANT that London Church !!!!
TR

well Smokindogcujo said he has some otw, maybe he knows where to get em?

im waiting for the drop too, i think CGS is my favorite breeder...

stink bomb, fuel i want.....

missed out on a sourcheese on an auction by a last second snipe(good one), i REALLY want that one!!!!!

i have a couple trays of ogchem flowering, one is about 4-5 weeks in, the other 1 week in, ill post some pics of it soon......

C

chefro420

Nice KB!

Are they all the same clone or from seed?

Lets here a better description on your og chem ! RKS , so chem dom , no sfv ?????

Kabookie

Empowered Super Kabookiewomen
:canabis:Banana SSSDH

:pimp3:Banana Sour Diesel

:rasta:Banana S1

:smoky:Banana Chem

:sasmokin:Banana G13

Please please please please. Almost anything that is at least half Banana ... maybe?

Ooooh, ....

:kos:Casey Banana, and most certianly a ....

:smokeit:Granddaddy Banana, or even a ....

:bongsmi:Grandoggy Banana ... hmmm the Grandoggy Purple is turning out to be one of my favorites.:yummy:

Peace and Love,
Kabookie:blowbubbles:

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
I remember you guys mentioning the possibility of making some Strawberry Cheese. Def gonna grab me some GDP/Cheese I just saw much props on that one. Anyway here's some good ones myself and I'm sure many others would love to see from your fem line:

Strawberry Cough/Cheese
Strawberry Cough/GDP
Sour Diesel/GDP :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts