What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is Putting A Blowtorch Up Your Ass The New Way To Vape?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
They are selling suppositories now so nothing will surprise me. Who the hell is shoving their weed up their asses???? And don't tell me well you gotta try it cause that's just not happening. I don't care if it gets you higher than ding dings, I'm going to stick with smoking.

positivity

Veteran
That's great they took on a sensitive subject. :)
Really don't understand the vaping epidemic. Such a bad replacement for tobacco. Loved tobacco but vaping was nothing like the real thing
Healthier if you can manage to not smoke it constantly, but that's rarely the case I see

Last edited:

Brother Nature

Yes, it's one of the more reputable news outlets, one of the oldest in the US, founded by onion farmers if I'm recalling correctly.

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Part of the agenda is to get us all obsessed with ass if you haven't noticed.
I thought I was the only one who noticed that shit

attachment.php

Attachments

• 6qMqe.jpg
    6qMqe.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 25

redlaser

Veteran
They are selling suppositories now so nothing will surprise me. Who the hell is shoving their weed up their asses???? And don't tell me well you gotta try it cause that's just not happening. I don't care if it gets you higher than ding dings, I'm going to stick with smoking.

I don’t know, must be something to it. Brett Kavanaugh thought it was important enough to put boofing in his calendar he later showed everyone proudly.

Different strokes I suppose

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
My wife was walking by and saw that pic of the redhead. She said "nice ass, young bitch."

Hahahahaahaahaaaaaaaaaa!

St. Phatty

Well FVCK it's St. Patty's day !

I could re-name my water pipe "My Ass" ... and the lighter is sort of a micro-blowtorch ... so since I'm about to do the St. Patty's Wake & Bake, yes I am about to "Put A Blowtorch next to My Ass" ... but just so I can enjoy ... what is on the menu ... let me look & load ==>

Pink Cindy. Sounds vaguely erotic.

Nice resiny tiny little nuggets my neighbor left me.

New approach to re-Legalization: The government realizes they're nothing more than your neighbor.

So whenever you leave your car or truck un-locked, they leave 3 ounces of put in the front seat as a reminder that you left your vehicle un-locked.

That version of re-legalization I think I could live with. :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts