What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

redlaser

Veteran
And now he is trying to actually build it. I dont care how he came about to the idea all I care is that something is done about it. And the people who overstay as well.

Haha that is funny. How am I a cop?

If the border stats show declining arrests for illegal crossings for the last twenty years in a row, and actually at 1972 levels of 320,000, where is the recent crisis I hear so much about.

In the business world you couldn’t justify a crisis needed to be solved with those weak numbers. Why does it make sense when trump says it?
No plans for coastline, can only fund 25% of coast guard intel due to funding. Canada had twice the crossings but seems unimportant for some reason, no need for a wall there.

Why the fuck are we supposed to pay for this two part promise?
Never was the wall mentioned without the chorus line of who’s paying for it. Mexico

A 26 billion ballpark guesstimate and supporters just swallow that detail no problem.

You can have increased security and Democrats will vote for fences and a few limited walls but mostly tech upgrades and hopefully proper pay the employees already there, turnover is high and they aren’t fully staffed.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
If the border stats show declining arrests for illegal crossings for the last twenty years in a row, and actually at 1972 levels of 320,000, where is the recent crisis I hear so much about.

In the business world you couldn’t justify a crisis needed to be solved with those weak numbers. Why does it make sense when trump says it?
No plans for coastline, can only fund 25% of coast guard intel due to funding. Canada had twice the crossings but seems unimportant for some reason, no need for a wall there.

Why the fuck are we supposed to pay for this two part promise?
Never was the wall mentioned without the chorus line of who’s paying for it. Mexico

A 26 billion ballpark guesstimate and supporters just swallow that detail no problem.

You can have increased security and Democrats will vote for fences and a few limited walls but mostly tech upgrades and hopefully proper pay the employees already there, turnover is high and they aren’t fully staffed.

So you are OK with 320,000 people breaking the law then?

I

Ignignokt

Giuliani is getting more and more entertaining as the weeks go by.... some seriously funny content :biggrin:
How is it even possible to change your position so many times?? He's like reading from a Kama Sutra of bullsh*t :)

picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I just email both of my senators and said shame on you for punishing American citizens to help criminals get into the USA. I can not believe you would shut down the government for 0.00125% of the annual budget.

Screw those commie bastards.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
How many good people grew weed illegally?

Pretty sure they just want to find work so they can eat.

I am the same way in that I just want to eat but they are here to take my job and make me pay for their government help. I make less than they do when the government gives them benefits that I cant get. And if I dont pay for their shit I get everything I own stolen and then I am sent to jail.

And you are OK with that because you want them here. Is this not true?

igrowone

Veteran
I am the same way in that I just want to eat but they are here to take my job and make me pay for their government help. I make less than they do when the government gives them benefits that I cant get. And if I dont pay for their shit I get everything I own stolen and then I am sent to jail.

And you are OK with that because you want them here. Is this not true?

i sense a feeling of prosecution here
border security probably won't help you much with your insecurities

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i sense a feeling of prosecution here
border security probably won't help you much with your insecurities

I have not insecurities. I work construction and see everyday what I am talking about. It is a fact that they undercut me in price then get medicaid, housing, and food stamps. They dont have insurance or pay taxes but work under the table.

I have to pay all of that and then my taxes go to paying their benefits.

Border security is a start. I think we need much much more but we must start somewhere and a border wall is a no brainer.

You are ill informed if you think that the criminals coming across the border dont hurt American citizens. It is not just construction that they hurt.

It is more about being force into slavery by the Dems to pay for their power position.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I just email both of my senators and said shame on you for punishing American citizens to help criminals get into the USA. I can not believe you would shut down the government for 0.00125% of the annual budget.

Screw those commie bastards.

Oh, now you sound like my dad.

igrowone

Veteran
back to politics of the wall
Trump is playing politics, but he's not experienced at it
so his chance to try and frame any budget impasse as democrat's fault
and he'd get his wall when the dems caved, isn't working out
and McConnell could end this at any time just like Pelosi, as can Trump
who of the 3 do you blame? all depends on your own political view

Malato

Please keep it civil so the thread dont get shut down.

Don't worry about me, was just stating what I saw. I'm not gonna participate in this thread. So many just live in these echo chambers on both sides. No meaningful middle ground will be agreed upon before the insults start flying. Just my two cents. Peace,

igrowone

Veteran
a little narrative to keep things straight
the wall/shutdown is a side show
Trump needed a distraction and hopefully get some improvement in the politics of his support
instead things are getting worse, not a lot worse but really not helping
the steaming volcano in Trump land is just waiting to erupt
and it will be far worse than a buzzfeed report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts