What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow More avalanche

Anybody use this stuff? Not sure if it's a pgr product but it says it's a flower hardener. I wouldn't expect it from a company like Grow More but who knows now. Also says it contains an ingredient that may cause cancer in the state of California. Any extra info is greatly appreciated thanks.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
The state of washington has a great website listing all the fertilizers and the amount of metals in them. It will open your eyes to say the least.

-Funk

CrushnYuba

Just about every fertilizer labeled for use in California has that, I THINK.... I have never used fower hardners or avalanche. Have always thought it to be garbage and i Have seen certain hardners torn nice flowers to trash. But i have been growing on a large scale with growmore products for some time. If you email Dexter at growmore he will explain what's in it and how it works. Their labeling department is a little manipulative in my opinion... But he will give you the truth of you ask for it.

BillFarthing

Veteran
It's does have copper in it, it that a reason to have a label to warn for cancer in California? Heavy Metals?

Molybdenum and Boron fit some of the definitions of heavy metals and are beneficial to plants. I don't know how California defines heavy metals.

Latest posts

Latest posts