What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

straight from a pyschatrists mouth: sativa is bad for antipsychotics users

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like Himalayan strains without trout but I never liked trout. :smoke: The Nepal area strains have a real nice feel to them. Not racy or paranoid. Still sativa though.

They have a feeling unique to that area. SE Asian are a different vibe. The Burmese from ILE is a favorite of mine and I suppose the RSC Burmese is the same thing.

cbotany

I use very trippy weed almost daily, and suffer from a few things, like all medicines its a double edge sword, sometimes it helps sometimes its just smoking, for me, what i grow can help me break through emotional barriers and cry, feel, and deal with things i push down, feel fear knowing its going to pass, and sometimes i feel a connection to god and a strengthening of faith. But everyone reacts differently, some weed makes me way worse, I don't smoke peoples weed unless i really trust them, and I know mostly how i'll react to my strains, Christianity and "sativa" weed helps me alot. But whats good for the goose isn't always good for the gander. Some people respond well to traditional medicine, some don't. Some people have worsening symptoms with cannabis, some don't. I've had people tell me directly I function better with cannabis when i'm not overdoing it. But thats not everyone. Find someone you trust and listen.

cbotany

you heard it from Larry, I switched from indica from sativa from a heavy antipsychotic regime and I feel so much better

this doctor works with a medicare insured company and sadly I cannot give out any names or relevant info

I may not be as creative as I can normally be, I'm more sedated but I can think clearer and im less paranoid

I can also help tune out voices better

after this crop of auto bubblegum im growing nothing but indica, leaving the sativa for special occasion

the best I can imagine would be a 20/80 sativa indica with a lot of cbd for me, so ill be hitting the seeds

good luck and happy holidays
If I can make one suggestion, we're not all alike, but CBDV seems to help me alot, but I don't know if it will help in your case at all, Much love brother, I don't want to push anything on you, but god loves you and you're gonna make it one way or another.

RobFromTX

Im no medical expert, but I would imagine the everclimbing thc levels are whats counteracting antipsychotics. Ive seen a few people have some seriously bad trips after smoking commercial indicas. Ive never seen that happen with the moderate thc sativas i grow. Infact they have a quite calming effect for most of them. Time will tell though. They keep breeding weed to be so much stronger, it will look like rock candy in a few years

Latest posts

Latest posts