What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A couple of chucks..:)

Zomboy

Veteran
Yes Zomboy, and man does it have some nice terps. I also have their Orange Apricot Bx1 also some lovely smelling plants. I've made a few crosses with the Flavor Crystals, I made some Reg. Forum Cookie x Flavor Crystals(male) and I reversed a Forum Cookie for Fem. Flavor Crystals x Forum Cookie I'll be popping soon along with some Gelato 33 x Forum Cookie. :)

sounds like you have some great stuff planned. I have a pack of their Horchata, haven't popped them yet though

JWB

Great looking plants, quality chucking for sure. Nice follow through.
Hey thanks PDX. :)

great girls, I can almost smell them :tiphat:
They smell great, the buttery-creamy/toffee gas from the Wedding Cake carried over and mixed nicely. I'll take a few pics after they get dry and all gnarly looking.:)

sounds like you have some great stuff planned. I have a pack of their Horchata, haven't popped them yet though
I have'nt seen that one yet. I like Compounds gear, I have a real nice Flavor Crystals male plant I've been using(pic), gets a Sativa look going before balling up. Im going to hit a Orange Apricot Bx1 with it for I guess would be for a bit of a bx seeds. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 23

JWB

A few pics. I have 6 Forum Cookie plants going in Coco(first time growing in Coco) so far they are looking ok. I really like the texture and drainage of Coco. A few pics of some Nugz drying, I'm loving how these Chucks are turning out...some nice fucking smoke.:biggrin:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 21

JWB

A few pics.