What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

White Beard

The summer solstice is traditionally known as Midsummer...summer weather landed here back in April, and I expect it will stay hot well into September ... no longer worth the time and trouble to maintain seasonal clothing, since winters are milder than ever - and shorter than ever.

What going on for me is to go work a full shift, and then continue clearing things out of one storage unit and putting them in another one....

St. Phatty

"Stuff Management" - I have that project ahead of me too.

I call it "Crap Manager" mode.

What if there a robot Crap Manager to help with the physical stuff, or a software Crap Manager for the computer Crap ?

I use a program called Agent Ransack, that helps me find 10 year old files. But it won't help organize the Crap in the Attic.

There's Crap Management, and there's Crap Management.

I semi- un- clogged the toilet. True progress for the day. :ying:

St. Phatty

I hate to see this thread go away.

What are you guys doing ?

I hope the fire in Alaska is managed mostly so that it is a "good fire."

I started watering my veg. garden & fruit trees the same as the Cannabis.

With that little extra TLC.

I accidentally filled my wood ash bucket with water but that turned out to be a good thing, it's much easier to manage. For potassium.

Urine for Nitrogen, and high P Seabird Guano. + a handful of NPK chicken manure.

The fruit trees get watered with a few gallons, and then they get hit up with the double NPK love potion, 1 quart, mixed with water.

I used cheap twine from the hardware store to put a barrier on one fruit tree. 7 foot stakes in the ground, with twine or aviary wire.

The deer FINALLY stuck their heads between the 6 inch space of the twine on one pear or apple tree, and did some pruning.

So the deer are back, until a mountain lion comes for his summer brunch.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Thanks Phatty for keeping the thread going. I have been busier than a one legged man in a ass kicking contest.

packerfan79

Veteran
First hundred degree day here in my shitty corner of California. The kids are spending the night with grandma, so I am going to be working on the new veg/clone cabinet. Gotta get a pound of kief converted into rosin. 25% is my cut, should be a couple ounces for me

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Summer Time Blues or not....hotter than hell here. Hiding from the heat. Took forever for summer to arrive and not used to it yet.

Worked outside in it for 3 hrs and I am DONE with if for the day.

Going out to dinner later....will suck down a couple of beers for sure.

k7fTTKB.gif

Busted....big time.....NEVER park your car in front of a titty bar

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First hundred degree day here in my shitty corner of California. The kids are spending the night with grandma, so I am going to be working on the new veg/clone cabinet. Gotta get a pound of kief converted into rosin. 25% is my cut, should be a couple ounces for me

Oof. I can manage 10-11 grams of material at a time in mine, so that would be roughly 45 presses.

That would be fun for a little while.

I need to mow today. I hate mowing the lawn. I want a yard of nothing but raised beds and rock pathways.

Harumph.

EsterEssence

Veteran
It’s going to be a hot one today, cops are still around fucking up peoples day, and border patrol looking for illegals, starting to feel like a police state...

packerfan79

Veteran
Oof. I can manage 10-11 grams of material at a time in mine, so that would be roughly 45 presses.

That would be fun for a little while.

I need to mow today. I hate mowing the lawn. I want a yard of nothing but raised beds and rock pathways.

Harumph.
My press is in garage, the summer heat was to much, going to do a little bit each night. Probably going to take a while.

Yeah I am sure it will get old quickly.

My veggie garden is kicking ass this year. Squash, Zucchini, watermelon, cantaloupe, pumpkins and a few more random stuff the kids brought home from school.

What I wouldn't give to have grass, not feasible in my shitty desert.

DJXX

Veteran
My press is in garage, the summer heat was to much, going to do a little bit each night. Probably going to take a while.

Yeah I am sure it will get old quickly.

My veggie garden is kicking ass this year. Squash, Zucchini, watermelon, cantaloupe, pumpkins and a few more random stuff the kids brought home from school.

What I wouldn't give to have grass, not feasible in my shitty desert.
nice...i loves me some cantaloupe.....there are lil cantaloupe and watermelon sales on the side of the road all over in Missouri...weather has been so freakn crazy in the midwest i didn't even play with anything outdoor...kind of kickin myself....nice on the garden Packerdude...man you can borrow some grass from me...been mowing this stuff twice a week...we have had double the rain as normal..peace DJXX

packerfan79

Veteran
nice...i loves me some cantaloupe.....there are lil cantaloupe and watermelon sales on the side of the road all over in Missouri...weather has been so freakn crazy in the midwest i didn't even play with anything outdoor...kind of kickin myself....nice on the garden Packerdude...man you can borrow some grass from me...been mowing this stuff twice a week...we have had double the rain as normal..peace DJXX

I'll take the grass, and raise you some tumble weeds. Lol.

The weather here has been surprisingly mild until this week. I try not to bitch, last year it was hitting 110 by now. Thank god we have a pool.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I’M trying to get the silt out of my pool, goes right through the filter. I read a thing where they say to use a silk stocking over the skimmer so maybe I will give that a try...

Latest posts

Latest posts