What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goats' Grows

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Nice thread man, there getting hard to find. Beautiful pics also, What kinda led are you currently using??

Goats

long time no post, but things keep plugging along.

big tent is full with a couple of GG4, a memberberry and a citradelic sunset for next round.

the two middle plants are my hindu and a gelato OG that i am waiting to see flowered by a friend. they'll be cloned and removed in the next week or so.

the 4 plants destined for flower will be flipped within a week or two. the citradelic sunset is a lanky bitch that i have to supercrop weekly to prevent it getting away.

switched away from the floraflex matrix dripper system for a few reasons. using some super basic amazon drippers now and they seem to be doing well. running a lower EC this round and using teas brewed from castings and some URB natural and molasses. they each get a good root drench weekly. root masses last round were the worst i've had in a long time so i am hoping this will help in that aspect. i also went down from 3g pots to 2g. too much coco and not enough roots = salt buildup.

picture.php

Goats

reservoir was pumped, cleaned and refilled today. they're getting ~550ppm of megacrop and some dripclean. the only other thing they get is a weekly tea. ppm going in last week when i filled the reservoir was ~525ppm and checking the runoff bucket today, it read <300ppm. things are looking good on the salt buildup front so far.

got a second submersible pump so i don't have to dismantle my watering system to dump the res. i had also been wanting a backup for a while just in case the other one dies.

took clones of everything and flipped the lights.

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

love that drip set-up. i need to be doing this too !!!

in the early 90s, my first "set up" was rockwool slab in two totes (one as a rezzy) with a submersy pump & drip.

and i think those drip collars proved to be bullshit. while they look cool, cheaper & better is what you got going on now.

Goats

love that drip set-up. i need to be doing this too !!!

in the early 90s, my first "set up" was rockwool slab in two totes (one as a rezzy) with a submersy pump & drip.

and i think those drip collars proved to be bullshit. while they look cool, cheaper & better is what you got going on now.

100%. that stuff was alright, but it's overpriced and had a bunch of limitations i didn't appreciate. the simple drip system has been much better, so far.

Goats

8 days since flip.

nothing too exciting to see or report. did some more supercropping. added a third feed and noticed the runoff EC started climbing so i've removed it and will just go with the two.

picture.php

picture.php