What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Congo x Panama

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are welcome Shooters :)

Thank you very much for testing this new sativa limited edition, glad the effects are very complex, energetic and at the same time overwhelming if overindulge :D
The Bangi Congo is the one that provides the earthy, woody and berry terpenes and the crazy thought provoking effects ... while Panama tends to make very complex and long lasting the effects in her hybrids. Glad you have found the hybrid has such complexity and potency in its effect, yet has a short/moderate flowering time.

Must be a lovely smoke after such good curing. Enjoy it! ;)

Shooters

Current look at all four of these plants that I re-vegged, 1,2 &4 are outside with no cover and #3 is in a green house. All are at about 6 weeks of flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SolarLogos

Very nice, wish I had that strain going. Lots of dangerous resin production for 6 weeks. How is the smell this early? Is the purple from the panama? Can't wait to see them when they are finished.
Good job. Peace, God bless

Shooters

Smell for 1&2 is like berries still like when I grew 'em out indoors. #4 smells a bit more like coffee and incense and #3 has a lemon twist to the incense. Could be that the cold has effected #1&2 to the point of coloring the leaves.

deepwaterdude

Wow, very nice job, Shooters, the first few look like bottom of the sea creatures. Very weird and wonderful color combos.

Theorganicguy

Beautiful job as always Shoters! Your plants are mesmerizing! I especially like number 1 and 2. Even though their leaves aren't as narrow as the other plants, they have kind of an exotic look to them! Looking forward your smoke report.

Enjoy your harvest :tiphat:

hug

-Theo

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shooters,

Glad to see you managed to reveg your 4 Bangi Congo x Panamas to make another round with them in the greenhouse. :)

1 and 2 lean clearly towards the Bangi Congo mother, with her purple color, smaller pistils and the berry aroma, while 3 and 4 are clearly more Panama influenced: higher yielding, with longer and thinner pistils and the classic lemony/incensey aroma coming from Panama Goddess.

How did this new round turn out ?

Shooters

Hi Shooters,

Glad to see you managed to reveg your 4 Bangi Congo x Panamas to make another round with them in the greenhouse. :)

1 and 2 lean clearly towards the Bangi Congo mother, with her purple color, smaller pistils and the berry aroma, while 3 and 4 are clearly more Panama influenced: higher yielding, with longer and thinner pistils and the classic lemony/incensey aroma coming from Panama Goddess.

How did this new round turn out ?

Thanks Dubi, none of us could do these things with out Ace and the genetics you provide.

Seriously, these plants are very low maintenance both indoors, outdoors or in the green house. I didn't feed them anything other than rich soil and well water, I'm very pleased with the way they turned out. The three that I re-vegged and re-planted outdoors along a fence line saw all the worst elements of SW Wa State could throw at them. #1 is still the same potency as before with richer terps, excellent no ceiling high that will still leave your eyes a bit out of focus. #2 got knocked over a couple times by the wind in the spring so I staked it up but didn't see that the twine I used slowly started choking her off. Produce less because of that but still is a quality smoke as before. #4 was the other Panama leaner that has a complex high that leaves me sleepy, with a bit more of a dreamy quality to the high.
#3 was grown in the green house and grew to be a giant, even though I left it potted in a 20 gal pot, it got so heavy it fell over to lean on the vertical trellis holding the Kali China, it took with it both the Durban Poison and the Violeta I had to either side. Didn't miss a beat though as I just wired them all back up and kept growing them. It produced the most and with its' lemon coffee and intensely euphoric high is a fast favorite among all of my customers.

The three outdoors started flowering first and finished by Late Oct. #3 took an extra week to get there, I've already started flowering out clones of each of these and have decided to keep #3 as my keeper but will let the other three go to free up some space for other strains.

I have a distinct lack of pictures during my harvest because it was all done in a hurry on my time off from work. I know right, supposed to be retired, but the industry called out to me and I signed up to help a local I502 grow do a 800+ plant harvest. Was quite the eye opener of an experience. Elevate Cannabis Co. Mostly indica and hybrids and appx half of the harvest went to concentrates.

:huggg:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shooters,

So happy for you! :) Glad to hear you are going to collaborate in a nice legal grow with a licensed company.
Hope you have a good experience working with them, maybe you can convince them to grow a few sativa strains too :D

Shooters

So far I've been working them into the idea of a row of Auto Malawi and Auto Zamaldelica but the State LCB would have to approve each new strain. They have the room for twenty foot plants, just not able to grow out those long flowering sativas.

Latest posts

Latest posts