What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Icmag cup 2017 ??

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm planning to enter this year and not judge in those categories tbh. If I can't enter for some reason,thenI will gladly judge as much as I can instead though. I will deffo be in a house/apartment in West Amsterdam for at least a week for the cup whatever happens! that is for sure my Trichome chasing friend's :tiphat:
Lets make it Special!

:peacock:

cannawolf

I am back in Amsterdam, and i am in for the cup :) where can i get the password please? Looking forward to see you guys

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
I really want to enter and attend , Canada need a REP!. , been 18 years since my foot has touched dutch soil......, I hear her callin me , when entrys gotta b in ? , I would like password also .......

TS

Mr Squizy

I may have the time to go this year, would love to attend and see what everybody are working with these days. Is it possible to judge without competing ?

zamzia

Veteran
I may have the time to go this year, would love to attend and see what everybody are working with these days. Is it possible to judge without competing ?

Do it. Yes, you don't have the enter to judge. Just pay up for the judges pack for the category(s) you want to!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
as in the last years we are requiring a sponsor to gain access to advance information about the event.

first time attendees have to come to a pre event meet and greet. only there will they get access to the rest of the cup related information, schedule etc. you can still reserve a pass ahead of time.

the entering dead line is normally around the 15th of April.

Latest posts

Latest posts