What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chrome Diesel & Gorilla Glue #4 under 8k

zeet

Veteran
Just saw a growers first finished plant. Prob go 2lbs.. Lots of light n huge pots tho ;)~

Pictures are coming I hope

Was that 2# from one plant? How big of pots?

tbh, these here in my room look like I'll get at least an lb per light. I run 4 plants per 1k in 7gal pots. These CD's are really filling out and stacking nicely...

Good times!

Shizzlenator

Hey mate,
really nice show ! Grabbing a chair for this :D

How big is that room and would u say the brewer is worth it ?

greetings

zeet

Veteran
Hey mate,
really nice show ! Grabbing a chair for this :D

How big is that room and would u say the brewer is worth it ?

greetings
Hey Shizzle, thanks man, it's gettin to be fun in there :D

Room size is around 15' x 40'... or something close to that.

I would definitely give the brewer a yuuuge thumbs up! I can see a big big difference in the vibrancy and health of the plants within a day of first using vortexed teas. I don't want to ever not use it again if I dont' have to. It'll be a integral part of any future room or greenhouse designs we put together.

:tiphat:

zeet

Veteran
Hey zeet thanks for the welcome. Can you tell us about the recipes you use in your brewer?
I use the Vortex Brewer Inputs. They're biodynamically created inputs that really have no equal that I've ever seen. Very interesting process that the creator of the vortex brewer, Steve Storch, uses to produce each "input".

zeet

Veteran
Chrome Diesel week 7

Chrome Diesel week 7

These girls are really coming along!

Attachments

• DSC_0314.jpg
    DSC_0314.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0316.jpg
    DSC_0316.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0317.jpg
    DSC_0317.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0319.jpg
    DSC_0319.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 15

zeet

Veteran
GG4 week 7

GG4 week 7

I'm seeing what all the hype is about.....Glue IS all that.

Attachments

• DSC_0323.jpg
    DSC_0323.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0326.jpg
    DSC_0326.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0325.jpg
    DSC_0325.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0324.jpg
    DSC_0324.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 13

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: Looking mighty fire and dankness up in here zeet mate :good:
Tagging along for the rest of the show bro :D
:plant grow:
:gday:

GastroGrower

I've tried a lot of different strains in my time, but the Gorilla Glue is the only one that consistently breaks through my tolerance. Also the only one that sticks so much it gets outside of my apartment haha.

Trying to find a good clone right now actually.

zeet

Veteran
Chrome Diesel week 8

Chrome Diesel week 8

Fattening up!

Attachments

• DSC_0349.jpg
    DSC_0349.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0351.jpg
    DSC_0351.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0353.jpg
    DSC_0353.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0354.jpg
    DSC_0354.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 13

TheMan13

Veteran
Fattening up!

How are the trichomes scoping brother? How long do you expect it will take her to finish? I'm under the impression from others that the harvest window is 9-11 weeks. Does that sound about right to you?

zeet

Veteran
How are the trichomes scoping brother? How long do you expect it will take her to finish? I'm under the impression from others that the harvest window is 9-11 weeks. Does that sound about right to you?
It's looking like it's going to be at least 10 weeks...maybe a bit more.
The GG4 side of the room looks like they'll finish first. I plan on taking them down around 70 days.

TheMan13

Veteran
It's looking like it's going to be at least 10 weeks...maybe a bit more.
The GG4 side of the room looks like they'll finish first. I plan on taking them down around 70 days.

Thanks brother, I'm in the same boat. I'm running a Chrome Diesel for the first time along with some GG4, but I'm a month behind you.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG4 will finish up around 63 days .... but some do take it to 70 for more of a couch lock buzz . most diesels go 70 plus ....

Nice bushes zeet !!! :tiphat: love your grow style ! mine always seem to stretch to far on me & i'm supercroppin like a mofo to keep them outa the lights :shucks:

Latest posts

Latest posts