What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schrom

N

Nondual

Whoa...haven't seen that name in quite awhile. Same Xochipilli from the cabana?

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Congrats bro!! I haven´t grown schrom in pure form, only Schrom x LA Confidential from DNA and i was very happy with the final product:dance013:. See you bro:tiphat:!

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Never had it but love the hell out of the romulan (federation that is).

Wonder if and when it will come back around central cali.

Xochipilli

sadly, i lost that cut, and a bunch of others, but i have a bunch of new ones that have been fun to play with, this schrom being one of them. good thing i did pass that A11 cut along to some folks that are keeping good care of her.

;)

The Revolution

Veteran
Has anyone grown out the Schrom x Sour diesel? I think this was a limited giveaway by Rez...? Ive got a few seeds Im going to grow out this summer. I also have plans to try to recreate the old schrom with my Romulan x SMCG. It will take some selection but Im up for it. If I find an old cut I may even be able to bx the Schrom x SD. Curious who is still growing this old cut.. Anyone have pics to share? Hybrids even?

fortragni

s420 is out of the scene for a while.
i used to run with him for a little while-we lived in the same town.
ran the schrom plenty of times.. very strong paranoia inducing high. I ran it long. Schroomy himself preffered it at 82. I liked it 90+
take care..

fortragni

You wont be disappointed with schrom
The breeder preffered it at 82 days bloom.. try to wait until then :D i know it'll be hard

easyDaimoku

Veteran
nice!!
its been a minute since ive seen schrom. i heard its "angry weed" LOL. I def wanna try it haha

It is! Really intense man, crazy incense lemon flavor and just so happens to be one of my top 5 faves. I've tasted over 100 strains and I still distinctly reminisce about good ole Shrooomy's alleged creation. :tiphat:

Hazeo

Veteran
of all the lemon flavored hazy varieties out there like jack, trainwreck, snocap, slh...schrom bested them all by a long shot.
Thats sounds quite nice...

I like the name Schrom as well :D

But can someone tell us more about this plant?
Whats about the psrents, growth, flowering-time and taste???

Would be cewl to get some of these infos!

regards
Hazeo

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
tended the schrom x Molokai Frost few seasons ago and was the best hybrid I've worked............

ganj on.......

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
tended the schrom x Molokai Frost few seasons ago and is the best hybrid to date I've worked with............

ganj on.......

J

joejusttyped

Schrom is somethig I've wanted to smoke for a while now :0

Schrom x Molokai Frost sounds very lovely, any pics?