What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C- BANANA S1

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Hopefully one day corporate power will die out so we humans can do what ever without trademark bs inhibiting strains from having names..

YetiOG

There's trademarks keeping the name first stated in thread's from being used... I didn't know this.. will in respect to you not call it dat but in my own privacy will as it's the name I'm used to

Thats fair enough

:biggrin: yeah the full name is the name of a actual banana company... so its best we not use the name if hammer asks hes just protecting himself from being sued...

Copyrights and trademarks can seem unfair sometimes but its a dight people have to protect their names and logos. Us using it their name to help market it is what they want to avoid. Growers arent paying royalties to them to use their name to market and they probably dont want their product associated with marijuana...

Vato_504

I'm confused. Hammer said he's not releasing them until their are tested correct? So the packs I bought was paid for testers? Are the RB26 beans the same as the hammer beans that MS was selling?

C

cooterbrown420

I'm confused. Hammer said he's not releasing them until their are tested correct? So the packs I bought was paid for testers? Are the RB26 beans the same as the hammer beans that MS was selling?

If you bought beans from RB26 you bought testers. He neglected to mention this while selling his S1s.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I let ms have 10 packs early on beanbid. There where 2 lots made. the seeds MS have are from the 2nd lot. As I stated in my thread over there there not done testing. If any have issues with them I will take care of it. If you did get some of those you should have read my thread about it. As I said there no one needs to worry about it. You can post in that thread.

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
Like utopia farm says,the c banana is banana og just renamed,i think that is just marketing,
all have banana og?Well let's change the name of a "common cut" in something that nobody have.....

And if we call this cut gorilla chiquita banana glue? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

YetiOG

If you bought beans from RB26 you bought testers. He neglected to mention this while selling his S1s.

Unusual way of doing things... not ideal being it was $250 a pack but the guy is in buisness for himself and if he has to give up flower space its not totally unrealistic he recouperates what would be a loss unless he makes money selling seeds.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Like utopia farm says,the c banana is banana og just renamed,i think that is just marketing,
all have banana og?Well let's change the name of a "common cut" in something that nobody have.....

And if we call this cut gorilla chiquita banana glue? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Banana kush is banana og as c banana is just a different name renamed by who knows who. Then ya have the banana kush that Monkey has not much is known other than it (may) be from the banana kush packs maybe from orgnkid maybe from Markcastle or even from Jaws.. many people who know the line speculate that c banana is indeed banana kush just not sure which filial generation which is why 3 individuals were named because they all could responsible for the seeds that this Cbanana came from.. hope that helps and isn't too confusing

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I let ms have 10 packs early on beanbid. There where 2 lots made. the seeds MS have are from the 2nd lot. As I stated in my thread over there there not done testing. If any have issues with them I will take care of it. If you did get some of those you should have read my thread about it. As I said there no one needs to worry about it. You can post in that thread.

I followed bb haven't seen any thing to do with the release c banana s1 seeds I'm feeling like a slow idiot for not getting the opportunity to get these seeds regardless of if they are tested or not that doesn't matter to me :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It wasn't a real release. It was more of a favor. I don't test seeds for others that are selling seeds.. They need to do that themselves. If someone wants me to work for them making seeds that's what I do. They need to test the seeds when they get them. I told him to grow some to see what to expect. This 2nd batch was made for rb as well. I started testing them myself. There are about 15 people testing them now.

As for the cb cut..C. Banana is the genetic offspring of OG Kush and Utopia’s own Banana strain. This is how they have it listed. To me, it looks like they took OG kush x with there Banana strain and named it banana OG. No one was buying it using that name(which says a lot about the product). They then changed the name to Chiq Banana which made sales soar. They Got hit with a suit and changed it to C-banana.

Lets try to keep the topic on the testers. This will prov 1 way or the other if cb is stable or not..

Last edited:
B

beanz

hammer ,

can you explain the potency and effects of it please . be very interested .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not a heavy user. A little has a big effect it helps me judge ea strain well. Many's tolerance is so high they dont get full effect. I find the biggest role how I persieve the high is form the terpenes. The better the terpenes the more I enjoy it. I have plenty of cuts that are 20% and 30%. I have yet to find 1 of my keeper 20% high terpene cuts not be better then ones at 30% with low terpenes. She gets me pretty lit but not 1 I grab 1st. In flower she smells likeripe banana when dry she has a light banana muffins aroma.. There are many that dont like what I like. Testing for potency needs to be done different. Cherry picking the best samples on any plant is not gonna tell us what the true plants THC content is. To get an accurate %# samples should be taken from bottom middle and top. Then ground together for testing..

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I'm not a heavy user. A little has a big effect it helps me judge ea strain well. Many's tolerance is so high they dont get full effect. I find the biggest role how I persieve the high is form the terpenes. The better the terpenes the more I enjoy it. I have plenty of cuts that are 20% and 30%. I have yet to find 1 of my keeper 20% high terpene cuts not be better then ones at 30% with low terpenes. She gets me pretty lit but not 1 I grab 1st. In flower she smells likeripe banana when dry she has a light banana muffins aroma.. There are many that dont like what I like. Testing for potency needs to be done different. Cherry picking the best samples on any plant is not gonna tell us what the true plants THC content is. To get an accurate %# samples should be taken from bottom middle and top. Then ground together for testing..

What makes the banana so special imo is the hash, the flowers are a bit of a disappointment, looks a 10 smokes about a 7... Her live resin, rosin, shatter, full melt are 10/10 unbelievably terps,

~star~crash~

keeping the spot-light on CBanana s1 seedlings

keeping the spot-light on CBanana s1 seedlings

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What makes the banana so special imo is the hash, the flowers are a bit of a disappointment, looks a 10 smokes about a 7... Her live resin, rosin, shatter, full melt are 10/10 unbelievably terps,

I agree..

Gonna release again?

I haven't had a release yet. If the testers report issues then no. If they do have intersex traits it tells me CB was not worked at all. CB Was prob found in female seeds. Making s1's from anything unstable leads to more instability..

Last edited:

Vato_504

I agree..

I haven't had a release yet. If the testers report issues then no. If they do have intersex traits it tells me CB was not worked at all. CB Was prob found in female seeds. Making s1's from anything unstable leads to more instability..

Wait I'm lost fam. So the 10 packs you gave MS to sell wasn't a release? Were they suppose to be given away as testers? Sounds a bit contradictory.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude really, it's explained in black and whit at bean bid. You know whats going on we spoke at beanbid. Whats the point of this post?. Those 10 packs where give as a fav to you guys at beanbid. it was not a release. everyone should have read the post about it. If u didn't read the thread these would need another 8 months of testing before ready that your own fault. Send the seeds mack to MS I will get u a refund.

Last edited:

Vato_504

Dude really, it's explained in black and whit at bean bid. You know whats going on we spoke at beanbid. Whats the point of this post?. All ur doing is stirring shit for no reason. Send the seeds mack to MS I will get u a refund.

I'm not starting shit at all. You're saying there wasn't any release when I bought 2 packs at $150 a pop now you're saying there wasn't a release. So you wouldn't have a problem with that? Cmon man when that release went down nobody said, " oh yea these isn't tested beans!"

Latest posts

Latest posts