What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best 100% indica?

clearheaded

straight up afgan mazar i sharif? black tuna, maple leaf indica, 79 xmass tree bud, herijuana, hindu.think god bud is pretty indica dom. purple urkle, PCK. g13hp is regarded as wonderful tasting herb.

GoatCheese

Veteran
straight up afgan mazar i sharif? black tuna, maple leaf indica, 79 xmass tree bud, herijuana, hindu.think god bud is pretty indica dom. purple urkle, PCK. g13hp is regarded as wonderful tasting herb.

Herijuana isn't pure Indica. Think i read somewhere that "Killer New Haven strain" is a Mexican strain.
:)

Green Squall

WOW.. I am looking for a kick-u-in-the-behind- indica... the last one(s) we had were cheap/cheap nirvana white widow,rhino 15yrs ago... it was excellent

we tried black dom 10+yrs ago- sure had the 'ortega' pheno.. it sucked..

would luv to try some Bodhi's offerings' but I'm done paying 200bucks for seeds...

Bodhi-seeds-are-usually-77-bucks-shipped-damn-good-deal----Sorry-my-space-bar-is-broken-----

Carraxe

Veteran
Taskenti from Uzbekistan improved and bred by CBG

Taskenti from Uzbekistan improved and bred by CBG

After more than 20 years growing, this is the number one in the indica side. Very strong body numb, no hybrid buzz at all. Just morphine.

I also had very nice Northerns back in the 90s. But this is stronger.
Cheers

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Bodhi-seeds-are-usually-77-bucks-shipped-damn-good-deal----Sorry-my-space-bar-is-broken-----

77 i'll def pay- any suggestions as to where to buy... i used to buy on seedbay, but for the last year or more, their offerings are weak, and never saw any Bodhi seeds

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubba Kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

pinkus

Veteran
I've seen good NL in the past decade. Not pure, mind you. But still really good.
These seeds produce some of the strongest cannabis I've ever grown. There is a reason NL still comes up in conversations.

View Image

View Image

View Image

dank.Frank
Those do look like the NL I grew back in 88-89 that were sourced from the seedbank and passed to me by a grower from Schenectady. Unfortunately all the seeds got destroyed on my trip to Texas at the end of that decade.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you haven't put it together, I'm much more of an indica head. I'm always looking for strong narcotic type flowers. The sativa leaning effects tend to make me edgy and stressed. This undermines the reason I use cannabis to begin with.

The NL is old stock Reeferman NL#2/NL#5. Zoolander was gifted an old male. I still have seeds for the Chem Sis x NL. It's one of my favorite lines to grow. Just incredibly strong plants. I've actually had a dispensary return these flowers because they were "too strong".

I've sorted 3 packs of Dr. Atomic NL, but for the most part, it wasn't what I was after. There was one really good plant that smelt identical to the rest on a stem rub, but it's resin profile was very pine sap smelling. The effects were very giggly and dumb. It was really enjoyable cannabis. Next to impossible to separate from the siblings until flower though, which made it difficult to keep. The line is certainly worth sorting. I'd say it is perfect lazy day video game weed, though, not quite the full narcotic potency I seek.

I used to mono a cut of Herijuana from original Steve Tuck stock. His line, also had some very strong plants. Make you fall asleep and drool on yourself. I grew my selected cut of that for 3 years before I messed up and lost her. In edibles, it remained very effective. Didn't like to smoke it because it tasted like dirty coffee grounds and hay. Wasn't a special terp profile but the cannabinoid profile was devastating.

dank.Frank

GoatCheese

Veteran
I used to mono a cut of Herijuana from original Steve Tuck stock. His line, also had some very strong plants. Make you fall asleep and drool on yourself. I grew my selected cut of that for 3 years before I messed up and lost her. In edibles, it remained very effective. Didn't like to smoke it because it tasted like dirty coffee grounds and hay. Wasn't a special terp profile but the cannabinoid profile was devastating.

dank.Frank

Yea, Motarebel's Herijuana was ridiculously potent too and the effect was really confusing, esp. the lankier phenos. Very over powering rush in the effect and i can't see myself liking it nowadays. Fuks you up too heavily without making you fall asleep either and the effect is so potent it can be uncomfortable even for seasoned smokers.
The most potent effect i have experienced so far. Really, really strong.

I have s-annie/s Heri seeds also but i haven't grown any yet, but it looks like his line is selected more towards the shorter type, which were not as potent as the taller sisters from my limited experience.

J

jaded1

san's heri is a bit of a pheno hunt.I had a couple of very plain coffee,nutty pheno but found a much nicer smelling/tasting girl that was the most potent of them.Taste was of sweet coconut and licorice,very similar to a pink licorice allsort sweet

Happy Times

The NL is old stock Reeferman NL#2/NL#5. Zoolander was gifted an old male. I still have seeds for the Chem Sis x NL. It's one of my favorite lines to grow. Just incredibly strong plants. I've actually had a dispensary return these flowers because they were "too strong".
dank.Frank

Returning for being too strong? Now that’s awesome

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And 100% true. An IC member had to relay the message. Several of us got a real kick out of that. Keeping in mind, it was the very early years of the MI medical program and people were still learning what GOOD cannabis was. I don't imagine the same thing would happen again.

dank.Frank

meizzwang

dank.Frank

With regards to flavor, I had spot on the same experience with S@nn!e's HJ. The effects were a very bland but powerfully sedative: I think indica lovers would enjoy this! Definitely slows you down mentally and physically, and definitely not the best strain for socializing or doing anything. The plants finished damn early, were easy to grow, and frosty like the snowman.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I am not a big indica fan. That said so far the 3 most noteworthy are bubba kush (the cut I had in pueblo around 2007), hillbilly armour (numbing body high I enjoyed alot). And black domina, which I hated. About 30 minutes after smoking I stole my life force and made me sad, every time. Might be effective for people who need sleep or are too happy. But the total opposite of what I want to smoke.

GoatCheese

Veteran
And black domina, which I hated. About 30 minutes after smoking I stole my life force and made me sad, every time. Might be effective for people who need sleep or are too happy. But the total opposite of what I want to smoke.

Not every Black Domina pheno is like that, thou i have read the same thing about some BD plants, that the effect can be dark and depressive. The "Ortega-pheno" of BD i pictured few pages ago is very nice weed, uplifting with a joyous mood. The effect is very similar to the afghani phenos of Blueberry-family w/o the Thai influence.
My Ortega-type is the only BD female i have grown and smoked personally, thou i still have a half a pack stored away.
-
-
One Afghan-line people might wanna check out is Afghan Kush from World of Seeds. It was originally collected from North Afghanistan, not too far from Mazar i Sharif

:)

ambertrichome

Veteran
Look into Coastal Seeds Heirloom

NL1 x Hashplant. Really, really powerful, fast, but not a big producer.

Hazeman G13 x 88 Hashplant

Underground Seeds Collective PreSoviet Kandahar ( Black Afghani )

Coastal Seeds NL1 x 88 G13 x Hashplant.