What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quick fix urine

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Does it work for pre-employment drug tests? Any experiences would be much appreciated. A new position has fallen into my lap and would be a significant bump in pay. I will prolly be taking a urine test within the next 3-4 weeks.

Cartel530

Veteran
I know of a few who used it.. Thats the kit for like $25 and comes with a warmer and a bottle right? If so then your good to go homeboy

CultivatingNoob

Yes it works just make sure the temp is where it needs to be and don't store in direct sunlight. It has worked for me and my girlfriend numerous times. Again just follow the simple directions and don't seem too nervous and you're good to go

budman678

Veteran
Thanks guy. Should I buy the kit with uric acid or the regular one?

4.2.0.Cardinal

Thanks guy. Should I buy the kit with uric acid or the regular one?

That really depends on where you live. In my area I didn't need it cause they don't test for it. I know that was started for people in Canada and from what I've heard and read it kinda stayed around the northwest around Oregon and such. I'm on the east side of the country and just use the regular 2 oz container. Hasn't failed me yet. If there's chance of needing it again I'd go ahead order bulk. I've bought enough singly that I could a bought bulk a couple times but didn't think I'd need it for awhile and did. Just my two cents

4.2.0.Cardinal

Just to add a side note, it has worked for me on dip sticks and also when lab Corp sent it for actual lab testing (GC/MS) for my current job. As mentioned just follow directions completely and watch the temps carefully. I always strapped it to my leg with an ace bandage (hands warmer on the outside of the bottle creating a sandwich of body temp) to make extra sure it stayed body temp.

HOVAH2.0

DIY rubber urine bag and save money.

1. buy a rubber glove
2. wash with dish water thoroughly
3. after drinking 3 gallons of water, piss in the rubber glove
4. add more water to the glove with your pee to dilute in even more.
5. tie and seal with knot one end of the rubber glove, like a water ballon but smaller.
6. with a zip tie or string, tie to the urine ballon
7. with the other end of the string, tie it to the bottom of your nut sack or on the top, either way it will become the temp of you body.
when ready to use the urine pinch with nails or use a pin to puncture to ballon..

4.2.0.Cardinal

Can't speak to the above method.You can go with that but seems like it would be easy to just get a "diluted sample" result. If you test diluted you either fail or retest. Obviously the only guaranteed pass is to not use cannabis. Quick fix is the next best thing IMHO.

DJXX

Veteran
hey budman three weeks is enuff...but you have to stop..all consumption...i was on paper for a few years and you can try all the BS you want...it won't work...you have to stop smoking...then your levels will be low enuff after 21 days to pass....you can buy a 10 panel test on ebay...less than $20...its worth it to test yourself...also pre flush the day before...lots of water ...as much as you can stand...also you have to clear out your bladder the morning of the test...two hours before the test slam water...then make sure you have pee'd twice that morning and you will practically pee clear..it will work but you have to stop...DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
it depends if they do an in house panel test or send it off to be analyzed....if they do a send off then they know anything you have used to try and alter the test...the quick check panel tests can be fooled...no way can they be fooled when they send it to a lab to be tested...understand my tests were the dept of corrections and they are the real deal...if you go the wizinator route get a fresh clean clean...dj

so fresh and so clean clean...Outkast

4.2.0.Cardinal

it depends if they do an in house panel test or send it off to be analyzed....if they do a send off then they know anything you have used to try and alter the test...the quick check panel tests can be fooled...no way can they be fooled when they send it to a lab to be tested...understand my tests were the dept of corrections and they are the real deal...if you go the wizinator route get a fresh clean clean...dj

so fresh and so clean clean...Outkast

Did you read my responses? It does work on lab tests man. I've used it on panel and on GC/MS which is gas chromatography - mass spectrometer. Not only has it worked for me on both but my girlfriend as well.

Department of Corrections tests are a whole different ball game than pre enployment. DoC can invade your privacy all they want. Pre employment labs cannot. If we were talking about DoC test from the beginning I never would have recommended using it.

OP if you want to quit for 3 weeks and hope to not get a diluted result go for it. If you're a serious tower it can easily take more than 21 days (up to 45) to get all the out of your system. This depends on many factors and everyone is different.

If it was me I would pay the small fee for the quick fix, follow the instructions completely to the letter, don't be too noticeably nervous, and you'll be fine.

DJXX

Veteran
sorry cardinal...hadn't read your posts..but i had pretty good first hand exp...and budman is a friend...after reading your posts you definitely have some great points..dj

4.2.0.Cardinal

All good just wanted to make sure people know it does work as it saved me on short notice. IMHO the quick fix with that short if time is the easiest route. Again quitting is the safest and o lyrics guaranteed method as anything can happen and go wrong. Not saying quick fix is 100% but I'd bet my job on it again if I had to. If I was on paper I definitely would not.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I have been an Over the road truck driver the last 18yrs,and since 2006 I been smoking HEAVY, I have used Quick Fix at least 8 times since then for DOT mandated UA's.
The last one I ordered was 1month ago, and they gave Me a choice between one for Canada, and the old style. I ordered the old style and they sent Me the Canada version. it comes with the bottle of Syn. urine like the old one, but it has a vial with 2 white beads. You mix a little of the big bottle, then add it back to the big bottle.
The old style could be heated, and if You didn't use it, then You could use it months later.
The one with the beads(uric acid?) is only good for 7 days after you mix it.

This will work, just follow directions.
Good luck on the new Gig.

Peace; 1TT

budman678

Veteran
Thanks guys. I'm prolly going to buy one with the Uric acid as well as the normal Quickfix. I smoke too much to piss clean in three weeks. I am taking a break to clean out my mind alittle and to control the munchies.

On day five, besides the vivid nightmares, everything is just fine. I got some kksc, chem99 and strawberry diesel waiting for me when I get hired. I will update this thread and let you all know if I get the offer and have to take the UA.

Thanks everyone. Good to chat with ya DJ. I am waiting on getting glued but I might need your help

budman678

Veteran
I received the QF in the mail yesterday. Test could be next week. Always best to be prepared.

I used quick fix for employment way back in 06. Only problem I had was the heating pad that came with it. Luckily there was a 7-11 near the testing office. Used the microwave to heat up the bottle. And waited outside the office till the temp showed on the high side of the temp strip. Walked in emptied the bottle in the cup. Pissed in the toilet. Got called to start work the beginning of the next week. I'm still working the same job till this day. I was 20 at the time. And it still puts a smile on my face when I think about it. Goodluck!

budman678

Veteran
I used quick fix for employment way back in 06. Only problem I had was the heating pad that came with it. Luckily there was a 7-11 near the testing office. Used the microwave to heat up the bottle. And waited outside the office till the temp showed on the high side of the temp strip. Walked in emptied the bottle in the cup. Pissed in the toilet. Got called to start work the beginning of the next week. I'm still working the same job till this day. I was 20 at the time. And it still puts a smile on my face when I think about it. Goodluck!

I was going to heat it up prior to leaving and then literally tuck it under my balls and wear some briefs. I would think this would allow the piss to stay at body temp. Am I wrong? Congrats on the gig bro!

I have to make sure that if they ask me to list medications I will say that I take none. Obviously my piss would be clean as a whistle.

Good luck, budman.
You get the job,,, your buying. I'll roll um.

Peace; 1TT

If I get the job I'm buying and Rollin!