What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr. White's Garden

GastroGrower

Beautiful garden! I've been considering trying a SOG approach on my next run and this makes me want to do it even more.

Walter.White.

Beautiful garden! I've been considering trying a SOG approach on my next run and this makes me want to do it even more.

Hahaha thank's Gastro, That's the 4th time for me with a SOG and I've never been so happy! The combination SOG + Coco work's just perfectly :)

100% recommended!!

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
i know melon gum but over a decarde and zkittels & i guess you will like it dude ;)

i take a seat then for your show

bilko

beautiful set up Walter.White. think I will ride this train hope you don't mind good luck

Kimura

right on man! i love it. i'm hoping to set up my first top drip grow next month.

how did you size your pump?
how big is the reservoir?
and what kind of pipe did you use in there? ive been looking for the rigid 1/2" but cant find it anywhere.

Walter.White.

Nice, clean, organized, very nice buddy!

That lz looks like she's gonna give you some chunky nugs ...

Very nice!

Thank you very much for the kind words guys, what a nice welcome! :huggg:

right on man! i love it. i'm hoping to set up my first top drip grow next month.

Hey Kimura, thank you :)

how did you size your pump?

It depends...how many pot you will use? In my case, for 45 pots I use the AquaKing Q5503 (14000 lt/hr / 550w / ) I took it a bit bigger in case I will add some others plants.

how big is the reservoir?

My reservoir is 100 lt and now, in flowering stage, I fill it every 5 days. (In the reservoir I have 2 pumps to avoid mineral deposits)

and what kind of pipe did you use in there? ive been looking for the rigid 1/2" but cant find it anywhere.

I personally use the 16mm (non rigid) pipe with two 5mm pipe every pot. (every 5mm pipe have a 2 lt/hr gardening dripper)

like this:
giphy.gif

Idk where you live but generally you can find this stuff in every gardening store...or, if you can't find it, look on Amazon, it work's every time with everything ;)

ps: I don't know how to convert inch in mm, sorry :)

Last edited:

Walter.White.

Little update - 38 days after switch

Temperature: Min/Max 17.5/25.5 C° or 63.5/78 F°

Humidity: between 40% and 60%

PH: 5.5/6

EC: 1.8

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Melon Gum
picture.php