What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

President Trump just legalized HEMP

paper thorn

Veteran
With the signing of the Farm Bill, President Donald Trump has just legalized Hemp in America.
I personally know someone who is starting a hemp farm. There's going to be a lot of money to be made and some new startups and expansions of many peripheral businesses going on. Domestic CBD production facilities processing domestic grown hemp.
I know the hemp people have lobbied for this and most in our mj community have wanted and supported this for years. all our lives actually. There are a lot of products that can be made from hemp;now the challenge is the processes, plants, factories, and many other things have to create the products and market.

:tiphat::biggrin::peacock::)
maga

dddaver

Veteran
THIS IS NOT TRUE. 2 DAYS AGO ANOTHER POSTER PUT IN THE NEWS THREAD Farm Bill Provisions Lifting Federal Hemp Ban Become Law. THAT'S WHAT'S TRUE.

MAKING SOMETHING WE ALL HOLD CLOSE TO OUR HEARTS AND MANY HERE HAVE WAITED A LIFETIME TO SEE BECOME SOME POLITICAL STATEMENT IS BEYOND OFFENSIVE AND YOU SHOULD BE AS ASHAMED.

bigAl25

Veteran
That asshat Trump did not make this happen. It happened in the Senate first then the house. Trump doesn't have enough intelligence or class to accomplish this feat by himself. He is the worst President in my lifetime and seriously undereducated with no desire to learn from others.

White Beard

Have fun being Big Hemp! Hope they’re nice when sports spike your numbers above 0.03....
The people making these decisions aren’t interested in what *any* of us want, so keep an eye out for falling icebergs.

G

Im surprised that bammy didn't claim it and you yahoos back it. I get such a giggle when you sad sack haters will spend so much time finding things to complain about President Trump. Maybe for good measure he will lob some bombs in the islamic country of your choice. Any of them is fine with me.

dddaver

Veteran
Im surprised that bammy didn't claim it and you yahoos back it. I get such a giggle when you sad sack haters will spend so much time finding things to complain about President Trump. Maybe for good measure he will lob some bombs in the islamic country of your choice. Any of them is fine with me.

And WE'RE the haters? DUDE! You better check yourself.

beta

Veteran
With the signing of the Farm Bill, President Donald Trump has just legalized Hemp in America.
I personally know someone who is starting a hemp farm. There's going to be a lot of money to be made and some new startups and expansions of many peripheral businesses going on. Domestic CBD production facilities processing domestic grown hemp.
I know the hemp people have lobbied for this and most in our mj community have wanted and supported this for years. all our lives actually. There are a lot of products that can be made from hemp;now the challenge is the processes, plants, factories, and many other things have to create the products and market.

:tiphat::biggrin::peacock::)
maga

Nobody should be surprised to see these turds desperately giving Trump credit where he obviously doesn't deserve it. They know he's fuuuuuuuuuucked so they're pulling out some last minute hail mary's to rehab his image.

Trump didn't do shit, this is part of the Farm Bill.

'Boogieman'

Regardless of what the haters say this is a good thing. Trump signed the bill so yes he was a part of getting this done no matter how much you hate him. If Congress could get their act together we would have a bipartisan cannabis bill with Trump's signature. That would probably just make the left hate him even more lol.

White Beard

Nobody should be surprised to see these turds desperately giving Trump credit where he obviously doesn't deserve it. They know he's fuuuuuuuuuucked so they're pulling out some last minute hail mary's to rehab his image.

Trump didn't do shit, this is part of the Farm Bill.
But it’s his nature to take credit for everything, even imaginary things. Why be surprised when his fan base expects him to?

beta

Veteran
If Congress could get their act together we would have a bipartisan cannabis bill with Trump's signature. That would probably just make the left hate him even more lol.

Republicans controlled all 3 branches of govt for 2 years and they didn't do anything at all. Nothing.

'Boogieman'

Republicans controlled all 3 branches of govt for 2 years and they didn't do anything at all. Nothing.

They cut taxes and it looks like im getting an even better return than last year so there is that, yea yea I know but the rich well raising taxes has never been good for the economy and I don't hate the rich to the point im willing to be worse off myself but...Republicans are retarded, yes your correct, many were trying to sabotage Trump before they left office but the voters put them there so.... I hate the religious Republicans who do nothing just as much as the left wing Democrats. I think Trump would sign a cannabis bill, I just don't think the bill will ever hit his desk because Republicans and Democrats get along like cats and dogs.

I

izzypog

I think that if we want to complain about who is right and who is wrong, do not accuse the president, or senate, or congress, look only to yourself, it is not about right or left, it is about whether you are free or enslaved. If you serve any idea, agenda, or idea, make sure it is your own and not someone else's. If you do serve someone else's agenda, then your mind is shackled and your soul is owned. If anyone here is dumb enough to trust any political agenda or politician, shame on you.

beta

Veteran
Way to go, you gullible idiots.

Cannabis stocks fall after attorney general nominee's comments about marijuana

At a confirmation hearing Tuesday, attorney general nominee William Barr said that the current system around marijuana laws is 'untenable' and he personally supports prohibiting marijuana across the U.S.

I

izzypog

The stock market has been fluctuating for a while, not just for cannabis.

I

izzypog

I never knew I was gullible, that was shock enough, finding out I am a idiot, well, that is traumatic.

beta

Veteran
Surprise! Attorney General Nominee William Barr Supports Marijuana Prohibition

There's been hope that growing support for legalization, as well as the resignation of former Attorney General (AG) Jeff Sessions, who was arguably the biggest weed opponent in Washington, would fuel reform in 2019. Unfortunately, those calls for reform could once again fall on deaf ears if President Trump's attorney general nominee, William Barr, is confirmed for the position.

During recent Senate confirmation hearings, Barr was quoted as describing the existing system surrounding marijuana laws as "untenable," and suggested that he personally favors marijuana prohibition.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/surprise-attorney-general-nominee-william-140600133.html

I

izzypog

@beta, I do not trust the news or politicians, most people lie. Those people that lie to you have everything of yours to gain.

Latest posts

Latest posts