What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Zen Garden 2019 (.. Golden Tiger, Destroyer)

G

I'd have done them a little earlier.Safest defol is before stretch ends ,some say 3 weeks 12/12,I think now it could help too.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Both strains have a great aroma. Your plants are beautiful. Peace

rlsmooth

Both strains have a great aroma. Your plants are beautiful. Peace

Thanks mate, and your absolutely right about the aromas. Currently my favourite smells come from this Golden Tiger..stem rub gives me aromas very mint like, some fresh kitchen herbs and little bit like some citrus kitchen cleaner in the back.. aint she pretty :
Jc6giIrl.jpg

7V1ZTfrl.jpg

Flowering day 10, stretch pretty much done, this is the other Golden Tiger, took a lot of upper leaves on Sunday and there's still pretty much left, but the tops will grow bigger now I hope :
nXqVnSxl.jpg

UHyu4Oxl.jpg

rlsmooth

Smaller Destroyer had some leaves removed too, still some shading the tops ..lower half of the plant is completely naked
DB36ESKl.jpg

Bigger Destroyer
XTQT8Sml.jpg

IcYWkThl.jpg

rlsmooth

Soon done 3 weeks flowering, things are going well, except one gt is suffering from that excessive nitrogen, but I think we will get to decent outcome with her eventually. I spend a lot of time looking and sniffing these plants when I'm around the house, they are amazing.

First some pics of Destroyer, have to say that the bigger Destroyer is absolute queen of this run, but other Golden Tiger is very much to my liking as well

Bigger Destroyer

LLtb321l.jpg

bDfZ7Gkl.jpg

0knl5OTl.jpg

Smaller one, they differ in smells and growing style so I bet there's gonna be some nice variation in the effect too. I think smaller Destro suffered from too cold water when I watered it last, looks happy, but drinking time delayed by 2 days. was -20c outside when I was getting spring water and it didn't have time to warm up enough it seems:

Yn2c1U1l.jpg

rlsmooth

GT suffering from nitro and bit too moist soil:

H1DKxlFl.jpg

Excellent GT, Dubi or anyone else if you have insight, does this remind you of malawi or more thai'is? Aromas are atleast similar to thai if I've understood right. This is the only girl, which has been stretching a bit still, but gonna get nice spear tops:

JL42ULBl.jpg

B7PrIDJl.jpg

7lNnD6pl.jpg

rlsmooth

Haven't got much time to update lately, but here's how it looks now around 5 weeks flower I think..GT in the back is putting some weight in real quick, and other GT in the front is starting to bulk up too, looks like atleast 2 weeks slower plant tho. Bigger Destroyer just keeps amazing me and prolly will end up with my personal record yield. Not much frost anywhere yet, but the aromas are great..

Was funny how GT grew, stretched it tops in great amounts at early flowering and now it's steadily bulking the buds around the stem and growing em upwards.

WYnqZ6Yl.jpg

dQoZ5fVl.jpg

Last edited:

rlsmooth

Gt1 starting to get it's gear on. Floppy stems will need support when buds gain weight. Different smell profile compared to other gt, hints of fruit can't say much else yet. This suffered from too heavy soil so it will take more time for it to mature I bet.

OArIVtzl.jpg

sx4lYqwl.jpg

eih50kJl.jpg

rlsmooth

GT, I think this is clear Thai/Malawi hybrid structure? Stems so floppy they already starting to bend in midflowering..kinda fluffy buds but if it bulks as I think and hope it will it could yield heavily. Smells a little bit like carrots..motor oil like..very golden looks too when I look at it, can't see it from pic tho.

VoEaKhrl.jpg

Xochi

Nice to see your grow man, popped some ace seeds and interesting to see how they’re developing.

rlsmooth

Terrible Saturday morning..waking up in a little hangover. Starting to hear buzzing sounds coming from tent. Fucking cmh lamp aint starting, tried 3 different bulbs all the same. Looked with flashlight to the socket and some parts have melted :Oooo. I'm really starting to hate this CMH shit, already second fixture for me that breaks and now I think it also broke my new bulb I bought lately. It's funny coz I don't even do anything but let the plants stay in peace and bulbs keep breaking..never gonna grow with these bulllshit fixtures again, gonna get some leds when I have money..now I prolly have to use 200w CFL for several days and I have a trip coming next Friday not sure if able to get a new one before that..lets see how sativas like it they were just starting to bulk up with light speed---

rlsmooth

9 weeks flowering, flippped lights at NYE.Time for update. After the lamp broke down plants spend almost a week under shitty veg lights and stopped drinking. At the time I also lost zen with this grow..malawi/thai golden tiger turned to shit pretty much at the same time. It's either my fault giving it just a tiny teaspoon bit of molasses/ or that+ lamp change, but it pretty much burned all it's leaves and lost terps..pretty much no progress has happened with it since then, trics are mix of clear and milky, will give it around 1 week more and then remove it to make space for others. Very fluffy buds, will pass it on I guess..

S6ZdGxfl.jpg

1gRiO9Al.jpg

Luckily the other Golden Tiger has nice mandarin fruity smells and lots of trichs, will need maybe 3-4 weeks more and hope it will fatten up..

j3KCyU2l.jpg

qfTmRrel.jpg

rlsmooth

Smaller Destroyer pretty much done,all milky trichs. Smells musky and kinda fluffy buds..will pass it on too I think. Looks like heat stress but it ain't the case, didn't like the molasses either..will cut it in week or so.

y1C8r0jl.jpg

nes9OH9l.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts