What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Ace Gardener.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome StrongTree,

Thank you very much for choosing our genetics for your current grow, much appreciated :yes: 12 seeds/12 strains :D That's a straight way to experience plenty of our genetics in a short period of time. Each strain has a different growing profile, flowering time, size and feeding requirements so i will do my best to help you in case you have any doubt during their development.

Seems the new batch of PCK x Panama is showing mutation problems so we have decided to take her out until we find out where is the problem, so in case your PCK x Panama seedling doesn't catch up properly the rest of the plants or doesn't correct properly her strange growth pattern then please let me know and i will replace you the seed with another strain.

Best wishes with your grow! :)

StrongTree

Yes Dubi !
thanks for checking the garden... im very glad to have learned of Ace Seed and your kind works...once i decided to seek some diverse genetics, i spent alot of time looking around and all roads led me to Ace...you and the ace crew really have assembled an international menu like no other! without a doubt...

it is nice to know you ( and so many others here in this forum) are here offering support and sharing so that folks succeed in the cultivation.. im sure i may have a few questions as this ACE garden progresses towards flowering time....will be starting photoperiod soon for some of these plants....Tikal /panabangi and panamalawi / haze kc and bubba kali.... are in the lead for first flowering positions...but a bit more veg for now

re pck xpanama...yes she still in that state of confusion....i will just keep her going and observe...should be fun to see what happens

so Dubi as they say in Jamaica " big up and nuff respect!"
and this one is dedicated to you - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACf3WQy1KRA

G

Subbed for sure!12 seeds 12 strains that's the kind of grow I like :woohoo: Good luck!:)

StrongTree

Hi Syd...thanks for stopping by....ive been checking out your beautiful plants for awhile now.. your journals were very helpful when choosing my first batch of Ace Seed....Bravo !

StrongTree

still veggin.... no cuts yet....still settling into the transplant....soil temps are a bit chilled....just one watering during the past week...they are not very thirsty yet...

perismoke

Hi Strong Tree...I am growing some of the same Ace genetics..( Zamaldelica and PanamaMalawi). Same great germination rate,VERY vigorous growth in veg and I LST'd these aggressive females...grown in well-draining Perlite/Vermic/Foxfarm mixes,..gentle nitrogen as Dubi advises ..using Mega-Crop,..pH'ed to 5.8-and allowing pH drift upwards...low Ec...around 500 ppm on the meter..
The genetics are Superlative...https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment...nt.php?attachmentid=479131&stc=1&d=1544321883

Attachments

• IMG_3139.jpg
    IMG_3139.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3138.jpg
    IMG_3138.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 19

StrongTree

Hi Perismoke ... yea ive already noticed pamamalawi is one of the biggest in the group....when you say LST did you take there heads off? or just bending holding down etc...

StrongTree

oh and on the PH...wow so all the way down 5.8...im starting to think i been ignoring ph way too long...

what do you like for a ph down?...ive been using a bit of white vineagar...

perismoke

Hi strong tree...my pH is at 5.8 because the reservoir ( bottom of the bucket) in the hempy fluctuates upwards anyhow avoiding Mg lockout....in soil fine to go 6 on the pH...but its a weed...and wants to survive.
On the pH down..white vinegar is fine...I have a bottle of GH pH down that will last forever!
Feeling grateful these plants are vigorous and beautiful...I am going to try and follow Terpene's advice to let the pistils all turn brown ...but it's difficult to wait.
How long before you flip those sexy women?

StrongTree

the flip will bee soon for a few....just freed up some space in the tent today !

Attachments

• IMG_2102.jpg
    IMG_2102.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2098.jpg
    IMG_2098.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2101.jpg
    IMG_2101.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 23

Steven/nevetS

Sweet grow.
I done C.K before i belive it was.
Im sure i flipped them at 18" and they got averaged 14 ounce per plant then 2;3 ranged upwards to 16,17 & 21 ounce on the three larger all others were about 14 bang on &
Out a ten pack . If it was them they finished with a nice blue hue on the buds and the stone was more sativa with vissuals that sometimes got a bit over whelming
Especialy the oil.

StrongTree

Btw Perismoke...looks like we are kind of neighbors

seen some of your posts mention North Shore ..im in Metro West..
perhaps we should start the "Massachusetts ACE Aficionado Society" or something like that..:biggrin:

StrongTree

Sweet grow.
I done C.K before i belive it was.
Im sure i flipped them at 18" and they got averaged 14 ounce per plant then 2;3 ranged upwards to 16,17 & 21 ounce on the three larger all others were about 14 bang on &
Out a ten pack . If it was them they finished with a nice blue hue on the buds and the stone was more sativa with vissuals that sometimes got a bit over whelming
Especialy the oil.

that's some good yield in my book,,,what size pots were they in?
and blue hue is welcome trait for sure!
:peacock:

StrongTree

TIKAL - day 1 flowering

-35 days vegetation from fem seed
height - 16in / 40mm

not pruned - will take cut or two from lower lateral growth
i reckon i could probably veg much longer....but...it is my first set of seeds from ACE...im eager to" just get 1 of em into da tent"....so Tikal out of 12 starts of 12 strains wins the race to flower position
Tikal has also revealed a few what appear to be pre-flowers.....at the tip of the top....

Attachments

• IMG_2122.jpg
    IMG_2122.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2120.jpg
    IMG_2120.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2121.jpg
    IMG_2121.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2119.jpg
    IMG_2119.jpg