What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB

unnamedmike

day 50

One of the 4 NL has bud rot in one of the tips, harvested it to avoid more problems. It stinks of cat piss, mango and pineapple. I have also cut a low branch of the sm5, strong and delicious aroma of mountain coffee. i hope mi ozone generator arrive soon, its too much for the carbon filter.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nl
picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

I want to cry, but as I am an adult, I keep it for myself, and I run to write it in the forum xD Some snails have destroyed me too many destroyer*spacemonkey :petting: As a good part, I still have another 70 seeds to germinate. I usually kill the snails with a beer cap on the ground, but I do not know how to do it now, are more than 70 seeds in party cups, copper sulfate? I have to read... For the new ones to germinate, I have 10l coconut sterilizing in the oven.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

Hey all. A few days have passed since the last update. At this time all the previous flowering was harvested with 60 days at 12/12 and 10 days of flush. I still have the harvest photos and the tasting notes. My original idea was to leave them for another week, but I had an accident with pollen and decided to cut earlier.

Now that lamp is at 18/6 of light growing 37 destroyer * spacemonkey aka monsterization. At the moment they are left with that name because of the peculiar way of growing up. I would like to have access to genetic sex tests, 37 plants are many while i identify the males, the small ones seem to be huge. I'm waiting for the less developed to raise the current size of the largest, to pass them to 12/12, somewhat young, but dad and mom are huge. The mother destroyer used in the crossing does not flower at 12/12, it spends 2 months growing before show buds, needs 11/13 or 10/14 to form compact flowers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Senzy

nice stuff mate, you got some serious DIY skillz. Your Budz look frosty i love it ! GL with your next harvest :)

cester

Hi Mike!:tiphat:
Wonderful buds!! Mommy! how much resin!
great job Buddy!;)
I am particularly curious about the smells of those Gelato Og.

I follow you!:lurk:

unnamedmike

nice stuff mate, you got some serious DIY skillz. Your Budz look frosty i love it ! GL with your next harvest
thanks Senzy, nice of you to stop by :tiphat:

Sorry for the snails man, hope everything is fine now!
thanks jare now everything is ok, just lost some young seedlings. :tiphat:

Hi Mike!
Wonderful buds!! Mommy! how much resin!
great job Buddy!;)
I am particularly curious about the smells of those Gelato Og.

I follow you!
Thanks Cester i dont try gelato yet ... please give me some time for smoke report, too much strains to taste, i love it :biggrin:

unnamedmike

Im observing unusual characteristics in this cross. Provisionally this cross was named Monsterization, but it will definitely be his definitive name.
List of monstrous features:

Branch growing under the cotyledons
picture.php

Albinism in some leaf parts, like sm#9 male
picture.php

picture.php

Hard to top watering
picture.php

Great vigor, grow fast and compact
picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

Space monkey#5

Effect: The most suitable for the day, the effect is not crystalline, but it prints activity without nervousness or paranoia, perfect for designing or cleaning the house. It's not for the end of the day, it does not let you sleep, but you're perfect in bed thinking about your things. Open appetite.

Taste: sour coffee cream, fruits, hash, nuts.

Harvest: 58 days, This is the fastest and most productive pheno. Flower shape is different in plant from seed and from cutting. Easy to root.

From seed
picture.php

From cut
picture.php

Mom
picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

Space monkey#2
(not a keeper)

Effect: Similar to sm#5, a little less energetic / creative, but just a little, perfect for home cleaning and easy working task. Good for eat, best at moment.

Taste: close to sm5, but changing the coffee flavor, for mystery complex taste, I imagine that this terp profile comes from the gg4 part, delicious and complex, many flavors mixed (acid, sour, sweet, spicy effervescent ...) on a creamy base.

harvest: 58 days, easy to root, 2nd biggest in yield.

picture.php

mom
picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

Space monkey#7

Effect: It relax a lot without taking away any activity, not suitable for mechanical work, very psychic. It allows to sleep, very pleasant sensation of well-being.

Taste: many flavors mixed (tropical, acid, sour, sweet, spicy, effervescent ...) on a creamy base

Harvest: pretty close to 5 and 2. Hard rooting

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

I need to finish the smoke report, but I give this tent complete. I will complete the smoke report little by little, some strains are not suitable for the day, and in the afternoon, waked af, its difficult to appreciate them correctly.

The 37 Monsterization have been growing for 3 weeks in party cups, in cococoir reused about 4 times, I still use homemade synthetic fertilizers. As "extra" to the fertilizer I will use again aireated compost tea with home made worm compost, homemade aloe vera and corn/barley sprouts.
For days now they need another pot and some accuse, for this tent I will use 2 gallon greenhouse plastic bags (in shipment) and more cococoir (in shipment), which I have been using these months is busy, the family is growing. I hope on the weekend i can transfer them to their final pots and next week change them to 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Destroyer at 10/14, STS sprayed every 2 weeks, finally forming flowers. This strain is my day time medicine, if I get viable pollen, I really want to grow s1 of my destroyer

picture.php

Jackass, they are at 10/14, same photoperiod that destroyer, im seeing that photoperiod speed up maturation, for next plants STS / males will use the same. Jackass is greaty but it is not my favorite, in the s1 hope to find some pheno close to hp13 mother.

picture.php

unnamedmike

Cococoir will arrive Monday or Tuesday ... but girls dont know and almost all of girls are in super growing mode. From 37 plants, 4 are slow grow and dont look healthy.

Planning some modifications in the girl room. Going to paint walls and ceiling with white, non-toxic matt paint.
The current drainage tray is wood structure lined with agricultural geomembrane, I want to change it with a sheet of plastic roof, to facilitate drainage and flush collection.
Taking advantage of the new tray, I will install an automatic irrigation, watering more than 40 plants twice a day, separating one by one several leaves to show the hidden soil, it is pure patience.
The LED lamp also needs a good maintenance, a lot of cable hanging, dust, etc.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts