What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

St. Phatty

Made it to the city and back without to much trouble. It’s already packed with Christmas shoppers, I doubled up on some things so I don’t have to go back till after the holidays...

Sunday morning is a good time to go shopping.

Especially at 11 AM in my town. That's when the 9 AM sermon ends and the 11 AM sermon starts.

So from 10:45 to 11:00 AM, 1/2 the town is clotted at one very busy intersection.

St. Phatty

Spent a few hours working on the hill, got tired.

Spent 5 hours horizontal. Got un-tired.

Hand is bleeding from playing "Bitey Bitey Scratchy Scratchy" with the cat.

That's where you let the cat play with your hand the way it treats its feline brothers and sisters. Full tilt, no holding back.

The matches always end the same way. I yell "I give up, you win".

I wonder if I should take some of their worm medicine since they're spreading their poopy paw germs on me.

Recovering with Vanilla Caramel Chocolate ice cream. And limey skunky Blueberry headband cross.

If I pour boiling water on the back of my hands will it sterilize the scratches ?

/\ Stoned Thinking !!! :woohoo:

EsterEssence

Veteran
Cat scratch fever, get some hydrogen peroxide on those scratches especially if there are bites. I’m going to get the results of my blood tests today...

E

ESTERCHASER

saturday i came home from walking my dog and found my girlfriend in my bedroom hiding from our female roomate who apparently went into the living room to try to take an electronic device (im unsure why as of yet) i should say my roomate is 6ft 345 pound women who can fight like a man! The cops show up.....its explained.....the roomate leaves "for work" supposssedly......two days later two cops show up at out apt at 12 midnight to serve my gf with a temp restraining order, forcing her to leave our apt until a hearing is held
12 days later....no fuken proof and a piece of chit judge who electronic signs the fucking thing? im in disbelief that this happened. How in the fuk does a WNBA player convince a court that a 5 ft 145 pound women scares her in a psysical altercation? im fuken concerned this is a whitewash bullchit move!

EsterEssence

Veteran
I finished trimming the little bit I got this year. Now it’s time to start thinking about tumbling, don’t have much to tumble, I’m just glad for what I did get. Now I can start the cleaning all the little stems, and ground up leaf out of the carpet...

E

ESTERCHASER

let me find out power tools are 65% off too? omfg!
walked to leddy beach, did a few hundred push em ups
gonna get on battlefield 5 for ps4 and be humbled by pixel tank warriors!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Yeah yeah... 40 to 60% off everything. Tools, snowblowers, sheds, light, everything. I also picked up some 30-0-.3 fertilizer. Enough to do 50,000 sq ft. I'll be spreading it in 4 gorilla spots early spring before planting time.

Lowes is closing 34 under performing stores but only in Canada. One closest to me is one of them.
Here's the list for Canadian lurkers.
globalnews.ca/news/6192682/lowes-rona-stores-closing-canada-list/amp/
The closer they get to closing, the cheaper the shit is.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Breeder Steve The Pot Cast really cool discussion including and related to growing and everything else, for example dry sift for the price of flower and $2 ounce colas and $10 ounces untrimmed before taxes with open outdoor growing without investor or whatever business minded "licensed growers" think they deserve some cut and have it grown indoors more like cry babies with [rich relative] armed security force.

OSH closed near here I picked up some wire for around half off. Then it became a new Ace with a restock of more or less the same exact thing. Water shut off valves wyes sprinklers.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
"[aspirin]... it shouldn't be for the top 10% of the wealthy world. it should be for everybody. and cannabis always has been from the beginning of time it's been the poor man's herb. it's been the herb of kings as well. and the kings maybe got the dragon's tears pressed from the edges of their hashish, and the poor people might be boiling stalks of low grade plants but it's been there for everybody in the middle east, in asia, in africa, you name it cannabis..."

St. Phatty

OSH closed near here I picked up some wire for around half off. Then it became a new Ace with a restock of more or less the same exact thing. Water shut off valves wyes sprinklers.

I find it's worth the time to get to know the guys at the scrap metal place.

They will sometimes sell copper for what they pay.

I ran an AC line down to the creek using some heavy gauge single strand wire. Cost about $8 for 70 yards worth, 2 strands.

The other 50 yards was old wire I had laying around.

packerfan79

Veteran
Had a half day at work today, 2 days off, then 2 days on then 5 days off, to head to the mountains for our annual new years trip, lots of snow on them mountains this year.

Got a full day of eating cookie dough, while the wife bakes cookies tommorow. The kids will be decorating Christmas cookies with 3 grandparents.

St. Phatty

Just spent an hour clearing away blackberries so I can spend some quality time in the crawl space.

Taking a welding mask, gloves, camera, triple flashlight.

At night it sounds like grand central station.

Also some of the sounds make me wonder if a larger animal got trapped somehow.

I think I'm about to see what a whole bunch of rat turds look and smell like.

EsterEssence

Veteran
New Year’s Eve tomorrow is 2020, I remember my grandmother told me I would be 46 in the year 2000, well blew that right by, Now I’m ready for the roaring twentys...

Latest posts

Latest posts