What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Honduras and Golden Tiger plus friends

Tangwena

Veteran
I took her down a week ago about 4 days earlier than I was planning to so not too bad, as a friend got busted and I got spooked.
You know how it is I always listen to the little voice in my head when it comes to security.
I have only ever been in jail once for 24hrs in Africa as a kid and didn't think it was something I wanted to repeat ever again.
I got about 10oz semi dried for cobbing way more than I need as I was in security mode I only took a few pics.
the cobs and buds are well on the way to a good cure the smell is amazing a sort of Panama musky smell with a sweet pine edge.
Everything so far is pointing to a trippy potent high.
Once they have been aged for a month I will give them a try they will be too stony before that and not reflect their true character.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Bump Tangwena! How did the Panama x Purple Haze turn out? I also have an older limited edition Purple Haze x Purple Panama from dubi I want to get to.

Great thread and thanks for all the cob info. I too, am an old timer and nug nibbler. ��
Nice to meet you my friend yes its no fun being an old timer unless you get high is it?
Every time I get high it makes me feel young again and life worth living its still a magical experience if you grow the right strains isn't it?

I haven't yet tried the Panama x Purple haze cobs as I have a strict one month aging minimum policy since I tried my first GT cobs and buds early and was not impressed by their strong narcotic stone.
I ended up giving most of them away. Then a couple of months later tried some of the remaining buds and was blown away by their fantastic high with very little stone.

After that I vowed never again to try them early as the high doesn't seem to emerge until at least a month of aging preferably 3 months or longer they just get better with age.

I have one of the new Purple Honduras x Panama flowering right now. I had 2 but lost one through a cock up on my part.
You cant go wrong it seems with Aces South American genetics especially the sativa hybrids using South American strains they all seem to add something to each others high.
Something which does not always happen when you mix sativas from different continents say Africa and South America as the highs are so different.

I just love everything I have grown so far with Panama in it.
The Panama x Honduras is a crazy good high the Panama x Purple Haze I am sure will be another one I cant get enough of.

Please post pics my friend we seem to have the same taste in sativas and highs, us old timers need to share our experiences gained during a lifetime of enjoying this great high.

G

Awesome job with the Pan haze Tang bro! Those Panama hybrids do make some beautiful nugs...Do you remember how long did it take?12/12 from seed?

Tangwena

Veteran
Awesome job with the Pan haze Tang bro! Those Panama hybrids do make some beautiful nugs...Do you remember how long did it take?12/12 from seed?
Hi brother she was grown outside in a stealth grow.
I popped the seed end of March she was getting about 10 hrs of light 5 hours of sun light in what passes for Autumn in my neck of the woods.
She was harvested first month of our winter June so she was quite quick.

If I pop the seeds at the end of March here they flower straight away and finish at the start of our winter so dont get too big.
The first month of our winter is usually warm and dry 25c day 5 to 12c at night.

The night temps vary depending on cloudy or clear skies.
I grew a Malawi x Ethiopian at the same time last year and she was excellent quality flowers.

Its the last window of opportunity before the really wet windy winter storms arrive and takes about the same time as under lights where i start seeds on 11/13 and reduce to 10/12 to flower them straight away and keep them small to fit in my small grow box.

I wish I could sow them outside in September or October I would get trees by the end of summer ha ha.
The sun is so strong and unrelenting over here blue skies most every day and very dry all summer long.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Not sure if this is the proper thread... :tiphat:

Golden Tiger #3 x Panama Goddess, weeks 8th to 9th:

picture.php

(The two red nugs at the bottom belong to a Red Sapphire)

deepwaterdude

Not sure if this is the proper thread... :tiphat:

Golden Tiger #3 x Panama Goddess, weeks 8th to 9th:

View Image

(The two red nugs at the bottom belong to a Red Sapphire)

I think this is cobmaster extraordinaire Tangwena's thread, but who doesn't love a bounteous babe;)

Repuk, I'd take a real close look at the base of those crispy dead leaves; sometimes a sign of Botrytis or bud rot. Happens with the fat girls:biggrin:

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Repuk how have you been?
lovely fat girls you have there post away my friend always great to see your work brother.
As Deepwaterdude said check the bases of those dead leaves better still remove them.
I to have had bud rot start at the base of dead leaves late in flower on fat buds like those.
I am struggling with a Purple Honduras x Panama its taking up my whole grow box on its own.
But its looking to be a heavy producer as well still a long way to go but early signs look good for fat buds everywhere ha ha.

Tangwena

Veteran
Purple Honduras x Panama

Purple Honduras x Panama

Starting to flower fast now although I am getting a bit of leaf curl must be from either wet feet or too much nitrogen maybe.

I had this happen with my Malawi as well but still managed some huge buds. This looks like becoming a big central cola with nice fat lowers as described in Aces web site.

Starting to get some very interesting aromas as well.
I really dig this cross the Panama x Honduras was just as beautiful as well.
I still have some of those regular testers crossing a male from those with these feminized seeds would produce some awesome offspring I reckon.
But I haven't got the space or time so I cant go that way. Still I dont have to worry when I have these beauties already to go ha ha.

I tried the early cobbed buds from the Panama x Purple Haze yesterday even though I shouldn't have ha ha.

Got paralyzed mind numbingly stoned.
I should have known better it always happens if I dont wait the minimum one month aging. But I was seduced by the sweet taste and aroma ha ha.
Should be good once the high has had time to develop though.

This plant is in a 4 liter pot and on 10.5 hours light.
2 hours red LED one hour at start and finish and 8.5 hours on twin 375w CMH bulbs.

One on each side of the plant at the top angled down towards the lower branches.
All to try and keep her under 1 mtr high without LST or scrogging.
I just wanted to see her grow shape. Outside in the sun this would really shine and get huge yields I am sure.

But for me 3 or 4 1oz cobs will be more than enough.

picture.php
picture.php

SolarLogos

Starting to flower fast now although I am getting a bit of leaf curl must be from either wet feet or too much nitrogen maybe.

I had this happen with my Malawi as well but still managed some huge buds. This looks like becoming a big central cola with nice fat lowers as described in Aces web site.

Starting to get some very interesting aromas as well.
I really dig this cross the Panama x Honduras was just as beautiful as well.
I still have some of those regular testers crossing a male from those with these feminized seeds would produce some awesome offspring I reckon.
But I haven't got the space or time so I cant go that way. Still I dont have to worry when I have these beauties already to go ha ha.

I tried the early cobbed buds from the Panama x Purple Haze yesterday even though I shouldn't have ha ha.

Got paralyzed mind numbingly stoned.
I should have known better it always happens if I dont wait the minimum one month aging. But I was seduced by the sweet taste and aroma ha ha.
Should be good once the high has had time to develop though.

This plant is in a 4 liter pot and on 10.5 hours light.
2 hours red LED one hour at start and finish and 8.5 hours on twin 375w CMH bulbs.

One on each side of the plant at the top angled down towards the lower branches.
All to try and keep her under 1 mtr high without LST or scrogging.
I just wanted to see her grow shape. Outside in the sun this would really shine and get huge yields I am sure.

But for me 3 or 4 1oz cobs will be more than enough.

View Image View Image
She's a beauty Tang! Next year I will have to let one of these go uncut, untamed outside. I can't wait to see what these look like all filled out and finished. What smells are you getting, lemon? All of mine have lemon to some extent and it was the first prominent smell to evolve. Any pine, incense? Your lucky to have that panama haze cob, your going to need it to keep you busy while this girl keeps you waiting...and wanting:biggrin:
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
I'm not waiting and wanting brother I have a harem of cobs all from different grows to nibble on dont worry ha ha.
I stupidly tried the Panama x Purple Haze cob yesterday while drying it. Still waaaay to stony nailed me to the chair for hours it felt like my mind was in standby mode for the whole day!
Its only about 2 weeks old and nowhere near ready but the smells sucked me in I couldn't help myself ha ha.
I dont feel qualified to describe this new plant because I'm in love ha ha.

Every time I grow any of Aces R&D seeds I get at least one thats fantastic.
I just love these South American flowers they have unique smells and effects.

The Panama x Honduras def had lemon and flowers this Purple Honduras x Panama has a deeper fermented fruit smell but not heavy more like a flowers perfume.

One of my Malawi x Ethiopian had a similar exotic aroma and was the best high.
I am so high on it right now super in control and at the same time super magical high.
I feel I am capable of doing anything without fear ha ha.
Just getting lost in the possibilities I can see ha ha.

Latest posts

Latest posts