What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goats' Grows

Goats

~4.5 weeks since flip

picture.php

lvtk1. this one smells of putrid lemon candy right now.

picture.php

Goats

5 weeks today.

picture.php

og. fixing to be some golf balls on this plant it looks like.

picture.php

lvtk2

picture.php

lvtk1

picture.php

Goats

just smoked a joint of cookies n chem. what's below is all i have left of this plant. gonna have to start digging into my partner's jar soon!

really wish we hadn't lost it. it has the potency i'm after.

picture.php

starke

just smoked a joint of cookies n chem. what's below is all i have left of this plant. gonna have to start digging into my partner's jar soon!

really wish we hadn't lost it. it has the potency i'm after.

View Image

Well that is about the saddest, pretty bud shot I've ever seen. :cry:

Goats

~6.5 weeks

i don't know if it's the strains, the veg+bloom or a combination of both, but the tent absolutely reeks! i am excited for harvest this time around for sure.

picture.php

lvtk1
picture.php

lvtk2
picture.php

mk ultra
picture.php

T

Tarus Bulbar

Hey Goats awesome tent grow! Those buds look fire bro!

Whats you average yield under that light?

Cheers

Goats

7 weeks today.

lvtk1. always the first plant i smell when i open the tent. rotten lemon funkiness.

picture.php

picture.php

lvtk2. this one is all kush fuel with no lemon whatsoever. found a few nanners on this plant though :dunno:

picture.php