What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finding weed in Hawaii

G

I heard if you go to Puna, ask if anyone has any corn... and they'll know whats up. I've been to Puna. I like it there...pretty nice. I'm prolly going to Hawaii in the summer I can't wait.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Ahhh thats what they mean by 'different' taste.

HP.jpg

R

randude

I love Hawaii, I try to go there couple times a year. The smoke I found is okay, there is better. I found that just going to the beach board walk on Kona beach and just asking the skate boarders. They do not require cash, they just skate someplace and come back. If you say ask for a quarter ounce ($40) it was just a bag of weed at least double that size. I dont think they use scales there.
I usually stay at one of the expensive resorts there, it is part of the trip. I stayed at the Hilton Waikoloa Village, very very nice place. I got a package for a week there that included airfare and car for like $2300 USD. I thought it was a great deal. I stayed in this great place, you had to take a boat to get to your room. Once in the hotel you could always smell the smell of burning herb, and apparently they were smoking better shit than I was. I love the resorts, because you can drink Heinekens and smoke all week and the security just smiles. They are there to keep you from having a bad time and do not bother you. They have their own security so there is no reason to have any cops ever come in. I highly suggest that route.

G

Verite said:
Just go hang out around kumoniwannalaya bay and look for a surfer named Greg B.

He wears this funky tiki idol and has been [almost] dying to get rid of it.

pic8_lg.jpg

:yoinks: its the cursed tiki of yesteryear

greg b. :biglaugh:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
When hes not surfing you can catch him and his bros at the Freaky Tiki Lounge 7pm show at the Maui Hilton.

brady.jpg

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
A nice pat of bubble hash under ones shoe sole is not a bad plan for backup..... Good pot is not easy to find. Oahu, Honolulu/Waikiki, or any other island, for that matter, while fun, is a good place to get crappy pot for good money. One sometimes can get lucky, but even residents sometimes strike out. All in all, not unsurprising, those Not-Quite-Rocket-Scientist drug dealers have little respect for tourists...

Although - Big Island is not too hard. Yup, as stated above, Puna is a good bet...

Smile a lot, be overly respectful to locals - especially on outer Islands. The residents are sometimes a bit high on ego - but they are a hardy lot who sacrifice a bit more than you would guess to live there.. Be Stoked, and it will be the trip of a lifetime.... Excellent weather, laid-back vibe, English Spoken (sort of, lol), the Ocean, and the Power of the Islands... A fantastic combo...!!

Have Fun................! Aloha...............!

Tarbosh

lots of love chron hawaii..... I couldnt avoid it.... had a backpack and a beard so I was an easy target..... but on big island ppl would drive by on scooters and ask if wanted some dank..... farmers market..... local craft fairs (ask at the glass blowers tent) and if you get to big island.... go hand out in Puna..... lots of growers down there.... and really cool place called Red Road..... very spiritual area..... make sure your cool with Pele .... bc if she doesnt want you here..... she'll make you leave..... no joke

Light,

T

bterzz

Veteran
People came up to us in maui and offered it. I only bought herb once there tho.
I snaked an ounce down in my underwear. Yeah duct tape baby(hurt like a mother fucker).
Before we left I swear every local islander knew we had alaskan weed. I gave ONE guy a bud as a sample in kihei and before I know it.....there were locals askin me if I was "alaskan jack"? If I stayed there any longer I would have had locals stuck to my windows lookin for herb.

But its there....if you dont brong your own.

lmao
I want to bring some home-grown to Hawaii and have them all drooling over it..

that'd be sweet.

I used to travel to hawaii as a little kid a lot, before I smoked. I never really appreciated it back then being a kid but I can't wait to go back now.

How are the ladies in Hawaii? I don't really remember but if I go back I hope they're good. :joint:

idkrawr

Hawaii

Hawaii

I'm new to this forum, but i'm in Hawaii so i thought i'd throw in my opinion. the island maui is probably the most stoner island. i'll have people ask me if i want to buy weed 4 times in a few hours if im in a certain place. i know at least 10 dealers and have never had any problem getting weed. the only downside is that its $20 a gram. expensive these are the prices ive grown up with but tourists always seem to doubt these crazy prices. they probably think wtf this is hawaii weed must be SOOOO cheap here. but i guess its not.
lol long rant was long...

Burt

Veteran
i can't send you a message yet idkrawr but tell us fellow stoners more about maui and if you would recommend it over kuai as a laid back, non developed destination?

I've been trying to smoke some Maui Waui, all the oldschool stoners always talk about it being such a terrific high. I wonder if its just hype or if its really a dank strain. I'm guess the strains comes from Hawaii, anyone know which bank has real nice beans of the real deal Maui Waui?

L

LolaGal

Make friends with an ICMagger from Hawaii! Then you have a place to stay & good dank!

GrüneErd

True that, i've been to Maui quite a few times, spent the most time in Lahaina, and it can be a bud haven IMO. Got lots of good dank, super chill, stoney for sure. I love it there!

$20 a g for sure, but that's normal where I come from in Texas so it didn't phase me much. And the buds I was getting were SO worth it, greatest pokalolo ever. Very laid back, so many cool people there, my stoner's paradise most definitely.

Knowing people that live there definitely helps with good and easy herb scores, but I managed to get good prices and good herbs on my own with chance encounters from the locals when I wasn't with the people I know. Some pushers are out to rip ya off, some are just out to cash in on a harvest ya know, like anywhere else. Saw nothin but the high quality dank, so just know your shit and act like it, they'll get the picture.

peace

GrüneErd

Oh yeah, and from my experience, there's not much strain talk goin on out there. Just "some crip" or "the chronic" ya know, words to describe it. Couldn't get ahold of anyone that actually knew what they were selling by a specific strain name, though I got some seeds that had obviously been worked with once I grew them out as they were all very uniform with very similar phenos. It's not always about the hype so much out there, just about gettin faded.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts