What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 grow show F.T.I MoMnPoP style.

Finally going to document my shit instead of random pic posts. Not going to have much narration but gotta get it on here sometime.

Pudding

Attachments

• 20170427_063025.jpg
    20170427_063025.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20170409_183447.jpg
    20170409_183447.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 20170501_203243.jpg
    20170501_203243.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20170605_105807.jpg
    20170605_105807.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 11
Got so frustaggrannoyed revamping my light dep I was one headache away from just chopping all 20 then and there. Aggggggghhh!... think i got it figured out though. I've never built one before and the learning curve is looooootttttts steeper than I thought it would be. :(

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! Glad you stuck with it! Happy plants! Looking forward to watching this season. Fill us in on the details when you can... :smoke:

Whats your issue? maybe someone here can help.

plants look nice and healthy. Good luck this season!

Thank you!

It's kind of dumb my main issue with the dep is I'm trying to spend as little as possible and scavenge as much cheap that's laying around the property.

It's a 20ft long little hoophouse made of 16ft rebar and cinder blocks. One layer of cheap black poly, one layer harbor freight tarp. It's just a pain to work on without some more hands on deck.

Nice! Glad you stuck with it! Happy plants! Looking forward to watching this season. Fill us in on the details when you can... :smoke:

Ugh yeah the DETAILS. Phone interneting is tedious sometines.
I have 2 different plots, running 88 girls.
-Super sour diesel
-That glue
-Boonana
-GSC
-one super primo hush hush local homie cut. I'll call it the shitterberry.

Running a mix of 50g smartpots, hand dug 200g-600g holes and a couple 200g smartpots, all done in what I call quasi organic. No chemical sprays though.
State of jefferson

Attachments

• 20170609_153705.jpg
    20170609_153705.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 15

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Ugh yeah the DETAILS. Phone interneting is tedious sometines.
I have 2 different plots, running 88 girls.
-Super sour diesel
-That glue
-Boonana
-GSC
-one super primo hush hush local homie cut. I'll call it the shitterberry.

Running a mix of 50g smartpots, hand dug 200g-600g holes and a couple 200g smartpots, all done in what I call quasi organic. No chemical sprays though.
State of jefferson

Damn brother, going big are we? Lol...

Everything looks amazing though.

Nice setup... Wish I could grow around here like you guys do it there. Maybe one day.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Check out my "Guerilla Underground Thread" the way we have to do things here. It sucks, but we learn a lot.

Fckn bought a harbor freight 4gal backpack sprayer... lasted over a month, not bad for 20 bux.... till I was halfway through spraying and got a gallon of neem on my back. Then I was a little pissed.

Busted out the stihl sr450 for the first time this yr and sure as shit the gasket for the tank starts leaking... stayed up 3 hrs cleaning and Teflon taping the gasket... we'll see how it works.

Ladies loving life. :)

Pics next time i get to town I guess... not working right now

LivinLegally

Hey man sounds like you got a lot of work on your shoulders up there. I can see u want to save as much as possible on overhead, but a Hudson fogger is well worth the price for the time it takes to put out a full tank. 2gallons and the can shoot the spray 20 plus feet vertically

Hey yall. I lve been running around like a tpeaker with his head cut off. Lol .

Didnt think I'd be this busy and tired but things are alright. A little warm this summer huh? XD

Its becoming difficult to keep the girls not thirsty. The current.."irrigation" systems I have at hand just dont cut it. So that is taking up most of my day.
As well as;
Installed solar system
Harvested dep
Town crap
Etc.
Busy. Lol. At least I can sleep this winter.

Heres some pics though. :))

I almost forgot. Planting plants, I saw your message and I will have to clarify. You can see how i prune my plants in pics ive posted.. really it starts from day one. I LST and top and prune to encourage as many nodes as possible in the beginning, but then support and seperate them, as well as pruuuuuune them hoes to maximise the amount of product that will ACTUALLY GET TRIMMED! Lol

Thats the difference to me, usually a 15ft tall plant has a TON of larf by the end of trim. Im going for big dense nugs, and to minimize the larf.

Hope all that makes sense :):dance013:

Attachments

• 20170802_074507.jpg
    20170802_074507.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20170730_103047.jpg
    20170730_103047.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20170725_182700.jpg
    20170725_182700.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 10
LOL that long rant and I realize the dep bud pic is the ONE girl that couldnt make up her veg/flr mind and had less than optimal nug structure...

*hangs head in shame*

:)

Davesnothere420

Hey yall. I lve been running around like a tpeaker with his head cut off. Lol .

Didnt think I'd be this busy and tired but things are alright. A little warm this summer huh? XD

Its becoming difficult to keep the girls not thirsty. The current.."irrigation" systems I have at hand just dont cut it. So that is taking up most of my day.
As well as;
Installed solar system
Harvested dep
Town crap
Etc.
Busy. Lol. At least I can sleep this winter.

Heres some pics though. :))

I almost forgot. Planting plants, I saw your message and I will have to clarify. You can see how i prune my plants in pics ive posted.. really it starts from day one. I LST and top and prune to encourage as many nodes as possible in the beginning, but then support and seperate them, as well as pruuuuuune them hoes to maximise the amount of product that will ACTUALLY GET TRIMMED! Lol

Thats the difference to me, usually a 15ft tall plant has a TON of larf by the end of trim. Im going for big dense nugs, and to minimize the larf.

Hope all that makes sense :):dance013:

Looking good boss. Is the nug to the left outdoor?

Latest posts

Latest posts