What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

B

bobmarleyman

she sure looks like a dank ass bitch need this in my stable let the hunt begin :smokey:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Chems bred into things always makes for nice hunting.

Decap from 2007-2008 still knocks dicks in the dirt.

JAWS

been thinking about making some fresh DECAP's just have not pulled the trigger on them yet.

for-sure going to run the SILVER PEARL in the next seed drop...

sweet :biggrin:

JAWS

what's the post count before i'm allowed to to make visitor page messages and do PM's??, thought it was 50 but ya i guess not..

info PLEASE :biggrin:

JAWS

CHEM SODA F1
mother===black cherry soda
father===chem d bc3

creator WESTCOAST547

peace :biggrin:

JAWS

What's the deal on the Silver Pearl?

not sure at this time, i have never grown her but ppl seem to like her a lot.. my main want from her right now is to grow her out and see if get one with those beautiful pink hair's..been looking for a pink haired girl for a while, may be she will be the one may be not.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been thinking about making some fresh DECAP's just have not pulled the trigger on them yet.

for-sure going to run the SILVER PEARL in the next seed drop...

sweet :biggrin:

please do !!!!! the germ rate on the last batch sucked as you well know ...... shit happens , not blaming you ! it is what it is :dunno:
but i still have 5 left that i plan on trying again when conditions are perfect to see if i can get 1 or 2 of them to grow .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what's the post count before i'm allowed to to make visitor page messages and do PM's??, thought it was 50 but ya i guess not..

info PLEASE :biggrin:

it is supposed to be 50 posts when all that gets activated . check with Skip if its still not working .

JAWS

please do !!!!! the germ rate on the last batch sucked as you well know ...... shit happens , not blaming you ! it is what it is :dunno:
but i still have 5 left that i plan on trying again when conditions are perfect to see if i can get 1 or 2 of them to grow .

ya that is the main reason why i never public released then back then, and never got into them myself just had to much other stuff to get to at that time.

sorry those did not pop for you my brother...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya that is the main reason why i never public released then back then, and never got into them myself just had to much other stuff to get to at that time.

sorry those did not pop for you my brother...

no problem dude !!!! like i said shit happens ! you can't expect every single seed drop to be 100% :tiphat:
besides ..... everything else i've ever gotten from you has been exceptional !!!

Latest posts

Latest posts