What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamaica 2016

Stinkymutt

Heading to jamaica in a few weeks . We will be staying just outside negril in Little Bay. Im hoping to find a particular grower I met a few years ago who had some very citrus / orange tasting herb . But will sample along the way haha. Will let everyone know how the weed scene is
peace
mutt

Stinkymutt

2 1/2 more weeks and counting. I need this relaxation like crazy . I may lose my job before I go cause of surprise drug test and I used synthetic urine. Been 5 days and no word either way ?

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If they didnt see it (Synthetic), Youre good.

Document your findings -- (Pictures, good notes) take a couple deflated soccer balls, to give away and ""Make friends""

Good Luck

Stinkymutt

So yup counting days. I now have 7 more work days ( passed drug test )and the last 2 of those are easy peasy days . And yes Im looking for beans while there. I have one strain I brought home a long while back that I was told was an Indian hash plant. Its pretty cool as it has small narrow sativa like leafs. Nice buds with a tobacco/ rotted fruit flavor . I just grew two plants of this strain crossed with THC Bomb indoors. It did very well and I have a bunch of seedlings from that same batch. I never gave soccer balls a thought . I always bring maple candy for kids lol !
peace
Mutt

Last edited:

Green Squall

Sounds nice, enjoy your trip. I've been to Jamaica once but didn't really experience it since it was just a cruise pit stop.

What are some other good Jamaican destinations? It seems most people go to Negril.

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
All of you remember to take your instincts with you, Jamaica isn't all peace and love, quite the opposite, I've been robbed at gun point by the JDF, the Jamaican Army and I was living there

Enjoy yourselves but be careful

Stinkymutt

2 more sleeps and Im off , brought tobacco for bargaining and some soccer balls for kids and real maple syrup for a friend who Im sure will give me coffee in return as hes a roaster . My boss is being a dick about me going so I cant wait to hear those jets wheels leave the pavement.
Peace guys
mutt

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I am hunting some seeds that were liberated from the bush as we speak.

One is like pink bubblegum the other is minty.

Stinkymutt

Sitting here in little bay at 12:30 am. High as hell from various strains. Smoked some of the entries from last year's cannabis cup in negril. Very good sativas. No problem finding good weed but great weed has not come yet. Tomorrow another day
Pease
Mutt

Stinkymutt

Connection too slow for pics. Don't worry plenty taken. Found some nice ganja today . Tripping on mushrooms right now so I'll write later

digging

There's a guy who goes by the name Farmer that walks up and down on Negril beach. Good guy and he always has a couple different strains.

I love Jamaica and Jamaica loves me.

Rastafari, peace and love