What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Rastafarout

Premium user
There's many where we live! Lots of old hippie types and old (and young) ravers.
Our climate and the fact that everyone who lives out of the village has lots of open land, makes outdoor parties and gigs quite common.

I've been swapping cob for mushrooms! I also have a couple of other choice psychedelics too. Looking forward to a good party and a dance.
Talking of which; I rather stupidly told a musician friend that if his band where to play some Velvet Underground at their next gig, then I would dance on stage (old school freaky hippie dancing!). I've just found out that they're doing 2 VU numbers! Thankfully the gig is before we go to the party and is walking distance between the two.
Sounds like you got a good set up, I think I know where you are too 😉, I just missed the cut off date , super pissed !

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Sounds like you got a good set up, I think I know where you are too 😉, I just missed the cut off date , super pissed !
The town/village has changed somewhat over the last few years and is not so much "wild west" as it was. Still a lot of really talented people living here though.

We were lucky and got residency when it was still easy and with my wife being technically a pensioner, then we are both automatically eligible for the health system. I was a professional the U.K.health care system and have seen how bad it has become; The Spanish health system is far superior.

ost

The town/village has changed somewhat over the last few years and is not so much "wild west" as it was. Still a lot of really talented people living here though.

We were lucky and got residency when it was still easy and with my wife being technically a pensioner, then we are both automatically eligible for the health system. I was a professional the U.K.health care system and have seen how bad it has become; The Spanish health system is far superior.
things like this are good to know,thanks Hombre del mont!

Tangwena

Veteran
like fishing myself
Couldn't agree more ha ha my days of tripping are over now I would never make it back.
Speaking of making it back I had some Colombian Gold x Demon Latcher from the nuggets I posted a few days ago.
It was very good I know its working when I gather a crowd of tourists when I'm fishing ha ha.
We had some great repartee going on everyone was laughing and cracking jokes ha ha.

I was on a jetty talking with some tourists when this chick noticed I had my lure just hanging in the air.
She said she would step back so I could recast it.
I said no its ok to which she replied of course your probably a real expert ha ha.
So of course I fucked up the cast and it ended up 20 mtrs away running parallel to the jetty ha ha.
But it was a perfect 2mtrs from the jetty all the way along ha ha.
I tried to claim it was on purpose but they were not fooled ha ha.

Love feeling super confident even my casts were spot on except for that one. I just pictured where I wanted the lure to go and let my brain and body do the rest it was like magic ha ha.
Too bad the quarry were not co operating but it was so beautiful in the winter sun I didn't care.

spoores

Romano I agree with you in some things but disagree on others
I disagree with Tangwena about the 90%, it seems the % is getting higher by the day
What I am seeing is a process of hybridization in agricultural products and cannabis is one of them which started with globalization
The food in the 80s and 90s was much more tasty. We had ox heart tomatoes superdelicious and very big. The problem is they had very short shelf life of less than a week so they got replaced by hybrid GMO tomato which is not tasty and cant compare

Ayahuasca was also better before until beginning 21st century than now. Why? Because of greed, all the quality banisteropsis caapi from the jungle has been almost wiped out in order to export it to markets like Europe, USA and Japan. The best left are the old bottles stored at private cellars made in the 20th century
The result is there is no more ancient banisteropsis caapi. The oldest vine had the most knowledge, the younger vine growing in private gardens is not the same quality. Lets compare to whisky, it is like drinking Chivas Regal 21 year old and comparing it with a cheap local whisky

In cannabis what I see happened is the introduction of foreign genetics in landrace places so all landraces are gone and hybridized
I also think all of us have different parameters and we are not understanding each other
In the 80s and 90s I had mild entheogenic weed every day. Today I dont find it
I am making a small test with some weed I have to see, I got answer from the first test from an entheogen user. I will also test growshop owner and fellow local grower of modern weed I want to see the same results for all of them because I am hearing too many different things and want to have parameters tro see if we are talking about the same thing

Questionaire sample testing:
1) Size of spliff: they used for the test a Rizla 1 1/4 size paper filled pinky finger size and rolled without filter southamerican style
2) Duration of effects: entheogen users report first spliff hits 30 min, second spliff hits 15 min 3rd spliff no high
3) Munchies report: intermediate munchies after 30 min of the first, certainly an apetite opener
4) Type of effect: outdoors activities or sitting in the chair high for movies/videogames? Outdoor activity weed
5) Quality and duration of effects of the high compared with the high you are used to: same quality

I report same effects as the entheogen users, I want to see if non entheogen users have same effects or if it is stronger for them
Is this the quality of weed you guys are used to? Is this your standard? This is the same quality as the local market and matching the quality I smoked in Amsterdam coffeeshops a few years ago
I call this kind of weed Sativa CBD and this is what I am getting from all over Europe with the tag sativa, doesnt matter if south or north europe
Is this the high quality in american dispensaries as well?
So what you are having is a process of cibidization(CBDzation) of cannabis all over. It is becoming sativa cbd, it is done under artificial lightings totally antinatural and it will never be the high as before hybridization.
Only few people have mild entheogenic creeper weed and they are certainly not sharing it and it is not for sale

For me the standard of quality is: Rizla number 1 paper rolled with a third to a quarter size of the thikness of your pinky finger with a filter. This little spliff contains 12 tokes. After 6 tokes I stop and wait 10 min. After 10 min you should be getting high for at least 2 hours or more. I am used to this weed. I started growing because the local market is at best CBD sativa and it pisses me off, it is placebo of ganja
In the 80s and 90s there was weed that made you see colours in South America. It wasnt rare, it was the quality. There were better batches and worse ones
Ayahuasca effects and cannabis is sinergic, but it must be Santa Maria quality, this kind of weed I am describing 3-6 toke weed
I dont like modern weed, I grew up and smoked all my life landraces in South America and Asia and the difference with modern weed is staggering

Have a nice week everybody
High
I had ayahuasca few times and it was so interesting that after two totally different experiences I have to think about life for rest of my life haha that was deep, I cant say it was shit. I take it another few times but first two was life changing really ...weed or alcohol or shrooms weeks before and after are contraindication here ...trip,is nothing you can compare with *soft* psychedelics shrooms lsd are nice 2d painting ...unless high high doses... nothing you can prepare you can just think it, 5d at least, wooo like very intensive dance of all light and life space ...wooohooo mandalas are alive and in your face without problem😃I was in hell I was in astral I was on other places naturally just from thinking about place, cant describe, must experience 🤣🤣🤣 when I was lying on floor ...depends much your frequencies and shaman of course...its nice to have outragenous intuition after some post work
Ps
If u r interested, play
Terrence mc Kenna DMT death by astonishment
😃

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
High
I had ayahuasca few times and it was so interesting that after two totally different experiences I have to think about life for rest of my life haha that was deep, I cant say it was shit. I take it another few times but first two was life changing really ...weed or alcohol or shrooms weeks before and after are contraindication here ...trip,is nothing you can compare with *soft* psychedelics shrooms lsd are nice 2d painting ...unless high high doses... nothing you can prepare you can just think it, 5d at least, wooo like very intensive dance of all light and life space ...wooohooo mandalas are alive and in your face without problem😃I was in hell I was in astral I was on other places naturally just from thinking about place, cant describe, must experience 🤣🤣🤣 when I was lying on floor ...depends much your frequencies and shaman of course...its nice to have outragenous intuition after some post work
Ps
If u r interested, play
Terrence mc Kenna DMT death by astonishment
😃

I've taken Ayahuasca 5 times and each time with the Curandada who planted the vine herself whilst living with a Shaman in the Amazon for 9 yrs. She has the vine posted to her and makes the brew herself. We take it in ceremony after some weeks of preparation.
I've taken a lots of psychedelics; my largest dose of Acid was 600 mics on my own, so I'm used to strong trips, but Ayahuasca is a different ball game. 5D entities; now they make you think differently about your life.🙂

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
So, getting back on track.

A couple of days ago I decided to open up a Golden Tiger cob from last November, so 9 months old.
It was made using buds that had dried for only 2 days, so it was very wet going into the ferment; (I can't quite recall all the other details, though do have it written down in another one that's still aging further).

We took some yesterday before going to the beach. It is very different from the other GT cobs that I made from the rest of the harvest after 5 days of drying in our warm environment.
Very spacey. My wife struggled to get going when it was time to leave the beach and was still really high at bedtime; she would have happily gone to bed at 9pm, she was wasted by then! 🙂😂
IMG_20230823_104754.jpg

I think you guys know which is which.

IMG_20230823_104735.jpg

The 5 day, whilst still devastating, has much more energy to it.
The dark cure is good for introspection. The smell is basically similar, but with a dark sweetness and strong milk chocolate. The lighter one is more reminiscent of good hash and more easily recognisable as smelling of cannabis. 🙂

funkyhorse

I've taken Ayahuasca 5 times and each time with the Curandada who planted the vine herself whilst living with a Shaman in the Amazon for 9 yrs. She has the vine posted to her and makes the brew herself. We take it in ceremony after some weeks of preparation.
I've taken a lots of psychedelics; my largest dose of Acid was 600 mins on my own, so I'm used to strong trips, but Ayahuasca is a different ball game. 5D entities; now they make you think differently about your life.🙂
Hola Hombre
I find this subject interesting, I hope it is not too offtopic, ayahuasca is a fermented brew
I believe you mean curandera when you wrote Curandada
Do you know how she prepares the brew? From your post it seems she brews it in Spain or is she importing the brew from the Amazon? If done in Spain, Have you taken part in the brew preparation?
Could you describe the ceremony?
Why weeks of preparation? And what is this preparation about? You mean weeks for preparation of the brew or weeks in order to prepare yourself for the ceremony?

Ayahuasca is not a one type of high, the brew can be prepared in different ways and can be made more or less powerful and more or less enlighting depending on the brewer/shaman will, experience and skill and raw materials available

silenoh

A good one for everyone... my friends, I'm a beginner in these extraction stops kkkk... I live in a country where the government is very oppressive regarding freedom... but the question is the following: I have a material of the Apple haze species.. .which has been vacuum sealed for 8 months ........the material smells good but the flowers are as hard as rocks... if anyone can help me transform this material into something useful ..be dry..oil ... rosin...anything useful..because I have 50 kg of this stuff.

IMG-20230819-WA0109.jpeg