What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vietnamese Black / Meao Thai

I have two phenos of this interesting cross generously gifted by Dubi. An earlier one that smells delicious already. And another shorter one that is a month behind. The shorter phenotype exhibits Extremely large swollen calyx formations indicative of Vietnamese genotypes, especially the rare varieties from the seventies.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am guessing you have the best genetics in your area for growing. Good luck, I think your area is pretty tough for growing laws. Southern states anywhere as far as I know. I am lucky to have med card in Cali.

G

Goodkarma

love them Sats

love them Sats

Just love em...what you see is what you get.

You know there isn't any mold hiding, or any caterpillars hiding to cause any problems.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
What is your lat ?
I was thinking to try it at 43* North, but it may be hard.
We had an awesome November weather but October was shit :thank you:

What is your lat ?
I was thinking to try it at 43* North, but it may be hard.
We had an awesome November weather but October was shit :thank you:
yeah about the same lat Nov was off and on cold and dry versus warm and wet here, could never quite figure out how to dig the potatoes but the frost was late. Normally Oct 5 around here but about 3 weeks later than that yet I had shit out so little does it matter

HarryNugz

those are looking real nice southernmeds! are any of the pics you posted of the shorter type? i'm just now finishing up my Vietblack grow and am interested to see any similarities of the viet phenos. a full body scan would be appreciated, but no groping please!

TheSg

Southernmeds you are an amazing grower!
those are beautiful and happy looking sativa's! I really am happy to see others growing such sativa varieties.
Check out my Vietblack*MeaoThai's!
It took on quite the autumn colour.

They carry a strong peperry spice to them when you take a big sniff, and on exhale it seems more fresh and a bit like an onion or sweeter...
As for the buzz I haven't tried smoking yet, Have you Southernmeds?
A BIG Thank you for Charlie and Dubi for making this sativa dream reality.

Nirrity

i found the high from vietnamese black x meao thai to be very clear and steady, very neutral and uninvolving.. sometimes it's like the high and you stand separate.. so sometimes you question yourself are you still high or not.. it's not like a constant funky jorney, more like a constant serene presence. also it's not racy/jittery/edgy though you find yourself you do things much faster..

the smoke is smooth and sweet upon exhale with slight strawberry notes.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
i found the high from vietnamese black x meao thai to be very clear and steady, very neutral and uninvolving.. sometimes it's like the high and you stand separate.. so sometimes you question yourself are you still high or not.. it's not like a constant funky jorney, more like a constant serene presence. also it's not racy/jittery/edgy though you find yourself you do things much faster..

the smoke is smooth and sweet upon exhale with slight strawberry notes.

Great Nirrity ;) Love the way you describe her!