Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Maryland > Mary Jane in Maryland

Thread Title Search
Mary Jane in Maryland Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2018, 09:23 PM #21
sshz

sshz has a spectacular aura aboutsshz has a spectacular aura aboutsshz has a spectacular aura aboutsshz has a spectacular aura about
I live in Southern MD and the black market is thriving in this area.it seems many have cards and use it for an occasional buy (for variety) but what's being grown indoor locally is WAY, WAY better than anything in the dispensaries. Add in the cheaper cost, free delivery, and a guarantee that comes with each purchase- it's a no brainer. It will take 10 years for MD to catch up to west coast states, if ever.
sshz is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2019, 09:04 PM #22
sshz

sshz has a spectacular aura aboutsshz has a spectacular aura aboutsshz has a spectacular aura aboutsshz has a spectacular aura about
I guess everyone stopped smoking here......LOL
sshz is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2019, 02:25 AM #23
moonymonkey

moonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the rough
i wud take any strain i got from dospesery that was doing well and RE-CURE IT BY PUTING IT INTO tupple ware container,opening wen i smoke ever day for 10-15 minutes..reaches maximun potency 3-10 days max...the tupple ware i used was sistema....peace it works great/
moonymonkey is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2019, 11:27 PM #24
sshz

They purposely sell you pot that's not dried properly, cause water weighs more than bud. Curing takes place after the bud is dried. So, it's not a curing issue, it's a drying issue.
sshz is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2019, 04:18 PM #25
moonymonkey

moonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the rough
Smile

tempture plays abig rollin it too.potency in the tuple bounces up down first 3 days,then gets better and stabilizes at day 10..at full potency...glad i don't deal with it.i like the alcapoco gold from 1974 and the red bud.cud still feel it the next day is was all over md and va those were the day....peace moonmart/i

Old 01-23-2019, 05:03 AM #26
GanjaBill

GanjaBill will become famous soon enough
MD Medical Cannabis

The medical cannabis that is available to patients is overpriced with quality lacking in most cultivars. I have tried a few that have impressed me but the overall experience is disappointing. Everything is set up for a money grab.
The easiest solution to this is to grow your own! There's no reason, WE THE PEOPLE, shouldn't be allowed to grow a plant. A plant that just so happens to kill cancer cells.

Grow Grow Grow

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
-Thomas Jefferson
GanjaBill is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:58 PM #27
sshz

Hearing exactly the same thing.........
sshz is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 01:49 AM #28
Vash
Ol' Skool

Vash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshz View Post
I live in Southern MD and the black market is thriving in this area.it seems many have cards and use it for an occasional buy (for variety) but what's being grown indoor locally is WAY, WAY better than anything in the dispensaries. Add in the cheaper cost, free delivery, and a guarantee that comes with each purchase- it's a no brainer. It will take 10 years for MD to catch up to west coast states, if ever.
Agreed 100%. You nailed it also, GangaBill.
Vash is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2019, 03:30 AM #29
moonymonkey

check out baltimore new laws,not arresting people for under a few ounces.effective now feb.1,2019...tank you+++

Old 02-14-2019, 05:50 PM #30
18B

18B is on a distinguished road
Baltimore has it's own problem with homeless living on the streets and heroin everywhere...it is a raging cesspool...hardly anything to celebrate.
18B is offline Quote