Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2019, 05:37 PM #11771
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the rough
Trade out my dankonomics gear to try bodhi, not trade here to get bodhi
Sunshineinabag is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 12:37 AM #11772
waylon

waylon will become famous soon enough
Anyone ever have problems with Goji herming? They’re about 17 days in flower. Only have two girls so far only one of them has done it. None of the other strains are doing it. No light leaks.
waylon is offline Quote

Old 01-31-2019, 01:03 AM #11773
Piro

Piro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud of
This is male of Cherry Queen (Fat Cherry Afghany x Old Mother Gani) Supernaturalselection Bodhi , ready for made F2 and some cross. Beautiful solid structure, very healthy and vigorous, smells like pure Afghany hearty and stinky skunk old school. Bodhi says it's a pure F1 Afghany line, and it's a pleasure to work.

photo upload

Biodevil Straight Regular.

Devoted to Mr Bodhi Plantmoreseeds.
Piro is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:34 PM #11774
moses wellfleet

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
I'm gonna find out how these do indoors... first time with a primate adhesive cross!
moses wellfleet is online now Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:42 PM #11775
Piro

Piro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by moses wellfleet View Post
I'm gonna find out how these do indoors... first time with a primate adhesive cross!View Image
Wow, innovative sticker.

Biodevil Straight Regular.

Devoted to Mr Bodhi Plantmoreseeds.
Piro is online now Quote

Old 02-01-2019, 12:49 AM #11776
Stizo

Stizo will become famous soon enough
Thanks @Cannavore. Is funny because I have just the one female in veg, thin leaves but the squattest plant in a multistrain grow alongside some supposedly short finishing kushes - how's your luck. Lol. Maybe she'll stretch in flower.Salut!
Stizo is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2019, 01:01 AM #11777
joemeetmary

joemeetmary will become famous soon enoughjoemeetmary will become famous soon enough
Ran a single one of those gg4xssdd freebies last year indoors. No nanners for me. Had a definite buttered muffin smell. Good luck with em!
joemeetmary is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2019, 09:10 AM #11778
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
Lightbulb

I popped half packs of BBHP, space cake, ancient og and the 3 chem kesey I had left. All popped and sprouted except the 6 AOG of which none have popped yet...it's been not been three days sometimes I'm giving them more time...AOG we're the ones I wanted most to grow and ones that I can't replace. I have 6 left in case these fail to pip. I was also hoping to make more seeds using all males and females. In any case these will be nice...I've grown them all. Space cake has the nose, flavor and bag appeal of cookies with better yield

**also pipped a half pack of wolf pack**
oti$ is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:24 AM #11779
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemeetmary View Post
Had a definite buttered muffin smell. Good luck with em!
Ah. Yes. This is the nuance of chem sis. I know I've made posts, half a decade ago that describe GG#4 as having a "creamy chem" note, before the sour comes in on the exhale.

GG#4 is odd that way. She smells like skunk from across the room but when up close and broken up, those notes are no where to be found. I think there are a lot of chem sis influences in that cut and it's certainly a more dominant part of her expression than I think most realize. Which is understandable, because Chem Sis is not very circulated to begin with.

dank.Frank

culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is online now Quote

Old 02-01-2019, 10:27 AM #11780
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Very nice Otis, be patient with those AOG! Ive had seeds take over 10 days to germinate out of the soil, not old stock either, so it might even take a bit longer with the oldies... Definitely make f2s of those man, they are pretty much extinct... Ive ran some AOG f2s in the past, very heavy smoke! I got a bunch of crosses from it which needs to be tested still! Might as well pop some soon!

Keep us updated broda!

Peace!
Buddah Watcha is online now Quote