What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please do not operate cannabis business in Missoula

Sorrythatsmine

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up if you had any plans to operate a cannabis business in Missoula.

I used to be a "closet grower" and vend buds to get by. We all have been there. At a certain point you realize your fighting an uphill battle, surrounded by entities with more capital, experiance, better customer service, and more cutthroat, who can produce more volume and beat out the competition and glady do so. At some point, you need more money to startup or to even compete because your profit margins are dwindling.

That's where we are at today. I have amassed a whopping 4.6 million dollars to monopolize the city of Missoula(Which is way more then enough lol) to gaurentee my family and I retirement money until we die.

After opening 3 retail stores in Missoula we have plans to expand outwards through the state. My team is opening 3 stores in Missoula, 2 in Kalispell, 1 in butte, and 1 in Bozeman, all within the next 3 to 6 months as the leases execute and build outs happen. The only stores that ultimately matter when things go recreational, are in missoula, because this is town is so small and easily monopolized.

The product stocked at these dispensaries will be from farmers who have experience growing for 9 years on the medical scene and in recreational states. The quality is far superior then anything currently at a dispensary in Missoula or Bozeman(Which you can freely check yourself).

Every piece of equipment we have is top of the line. Anytime new equipment comes out we have it immediately. If you cannot accomplish this, do not try to compete with us. Our goal is to eliminate all competition and monopolize the town and we will be successful. My team respects what you want to do, but please understand we would prefer you don't shoot yourself into the foot because you thought it be a good idea to operate a cannabis business here.

We're offering this information to each Montana based cannabis forum, each Montana based weedmaps, and to any new business license submitted to Missoula city business licensing. If you cannot compete in business then please don't try. We respect your abilities but we are better positioned then you for this and are just informing you ahead of time so you can save yourself hassle.

Sorrythatsmine

I'm not even a true resident of montana, I got a ID and medical card before the July cutoff date to allow me to operate dispensaries. Otherwise I would have waited 3 years!!! So anyone who thought you wouldmt have outside the state competion is wrong.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The underground market will always remain strong, no matter what state you live in.

M

moose eater

This is satire or a spoof, right??????!!!! Aimed at targeting/mocking another's medical dispensary?

Unbelievable... no.. really.. unbelievable.. As in, I don't believe it.

Arrogance and an overtly expressed sense of (inflated) self-importance are not admirable traits in my circles.

Cvh

Supermod
I have no problem believing that your medicalcard is given to you based on actual medical needs.

I'm not even a true resident of montana, I got a ID and medical card before the July cutoff date to allow me to operate dispensaries. Otherwise I would have waited 3 years!!! So anyone who thought you wouldmt have outside the state competion is wrong.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Anyone who claims all that is scared and doesn't have the platform he claims. I have never met a good grower who is afraid of competition. The cream always rises to the top. Money can short term buy the top but it cant keep you there. Especially if you treat your employee's the way you have treated your potential competition.
Go ahead and grow your best smoke. I will put my worst plant up against anything you can produce. The people of Montana won't put up with your childish brash attitude. Don't spend all your families money, you may need it to live on later. Peace

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
What happened lately that there has been a large increase in what I would consider "yahoos" posting?

M

moose eater

Well, having had time to contemplate the originally-posted warning, do a fuel oil run to town, off-load said heating oil and transfer it to the tank.... and finish cooking a couple awesome home-made pizzas.. I can reply with this final thought.

Thank you for the warning. Posting "thou shalt nots" to a group of pot growers, many of whom are reactionary to at least -some- degree (I'll raise my hand and own membership to that group), is almost guaranteed to achieve some semblance of opposite outcome as that which was desired.

Just sayin'.

So now that we have all agreed that you really -are- full of yourself, and perhaps there's now a half-dozen persons who never had any intention of opening a weed store in Missoula, but who now -do-, and are headed that way, like.... tomorrow morning, I can say, thanks, and carry on..

By the way, I think you missed the somewhat universal point that there are many of us who specifically DON'T shop at WalMart when possible, preferring to support the little mom and pop stores that are operated by folks less full of themselves, and a bit more closely resembling down-home folks we might party with.

But thanks again for the warning, however quickly it may be disregarded.

NEXT!!!.....

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I just wanted to give you guys a heads up if you had any plans to operate a cannabis business in Missoula.

I used to be a "closet grower" and vend buds to get by. We all have been there. At a certain point you realize your fighting an uphill battle, surrounded by entities with more capital, experiance, better customer service, and more cutthroat, who can produce more volume and beat out the competition and glady do so. At some point, you need more money to startup or to even compete because your profit margins are dwindling.

That's where we are at today. I have amassed a whopping 4.6 million dollars to monopolize the city of Missoula(Which is way more then enough lol) to gaurentee my family and I retirement money until we die.

After opening 3 retail stores in Missoula we have plans to expand outwards through the state. My team is opening 3 stores in Missoula, 2 in Kalispell, 1 in butte, and 1 in Bozeman, all within the next 3 to 6 months as the leases execute and build outs happen. The only stores that ultimately matter when things go recreational, are in missoula, because this is town is so small and easily monopolized.

The product stocked at these dispensaries will be from farmers who have experience growing for 9 years on the medical scene and in recreational states. The quality is far superior then anything currently at a dispensary in Missoula or Bozeman(Which you can freely check yourself).

Every piece of equipment we have is top of the line. Anytime new equipment comes out we have it immediately. If you cannot accomplish this, do not try to compete with us. Our goal is to eliminate all competition and monopolize the town and we will be successful. My team respects what you want to do, but please understand we would prefer you don't shoot yourself into the foot because you thought it be a good idea to operate a cannabis business here.

We're offering this information to each Montana based cannabis forum, each Montana based weedmaps, and to any new business license submitted to Missoula city business licensing. If you cannot compete in business then please don't try. We respect your abilities but we are better positioned then you for this and are just informing you ahead of time so you can save yourself hassle.

25 an 1/8? top self?

Missoula Cannabis Caregivers
5646 West Harrier Street Suite A Missoula, MT 59808 - Dispensary

NO CLONES?

uhh.. u raise rainbow trout too?

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
The OP is emotional and seems to have female tendencies. Its guys like him that dont succeed, and end up being thrown out of the industry. Recreational pot has brought out the greed of people bigtime. Sad

OP

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Not a smart move. $$$ for bud is going down and the dispensary trade is going to die out in a few years. Once million acre farms open up, you'll be out of a high paying job.

You'll make about as much profit as a small liquor store, on what margins you'll have left.

My opinion, but we'll see in time.

beta

Veteran
If you were so sure of yourself you wouldn't be here threatening the competition. Quality doesn't need braggadocio. Braggadocio is only necessary when it's all you've got.

You sound like a real piece of shit, I hope you fail miserably.