What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Thai Sativas

Samson4

Veteran
A few picture of the genetic variation of Thai sativas.

GN Thai Stick purchased 2012 A
GN Thai Stick purchased 2012 B
Pure Thai brought back from Thailand. Should be called, Never Finnish Thai.

More to come, I'm doing a lot of work with Colombian, African and Mexican genetics. Hope to have a camera soon.

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Lookin' good Samson4! :biggrin:
Yeah...good luck finishing up that pure thai! :plant grow:
Gotta love the clear, uplifting, energetic type buzz from the Thai tho. Looking forward to seeing some flowers on those girls.
Best of luck w/ them!

Granger2

Veteran
Samson,
I got 4 Thai sticks in the late 70's that had 2 seed. Very trippy. I grew both and I know what you mean by never finish. They went 10 months, then hermed. Totally scraggly buds. I guess that's why they wrap them around a stick. Crossed with seed from really exceptional Columbian. The F1 could have been named Never Finish Santa Marta. Gave up. Big waste of time. That's for me. You may be able to extract the good, and leave the bad behind. Buena suerte. -granger

Samson4

Veteran
hydro101, DrPoison: Thank you both for the kind words. I have plenty more to show, I just need to get a camera......find my camera I should say. Did you guys notice the spiral growth pattern on pic 1?

The Revolution: Are they really? If I had known that I would have bought a few packs. How did you find that out?

Samson4

Veteran
Granger2, that's sounds like what I'm looking for in genetics. Wild, fresh, and un-worked. I hope you saved the seeds.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello Samson4,
what was your germination ratios? I copped 3 packs of these myself... RC colas found some real nice plants... looking forward to what happens here.

Peace,
Infi

sso

Veteran
hmm, i have some vietnamese grass, bit thinner leaves, but rather similar.

always when i bought it in nam (i got the seeds from bags) it was mostly leaves with a few tiny buds.

still blew my mind the first time i smoked it. (very stimulative to say the least.)

and, when i tried a few leaves while it was in vegstate, it had the same effect, just had to smoke abit more, not alot though.

so, i dont really bother with growing it for that a long time. 2-3 months in flowering, not really much further than the hybrids i have. didnt find that much difference in size or potency anyway. (maybe if i took it for a half a year or something, dont really know what the flowering time is on this strain.)

so i just cut the whole lot and dont bother with separating buds from leaves. just smoke it all combined. fanleaves and all. (they are rather nicely tasting with a fine buzz.)

have you tried smoking the leaves from yours?

Samson4

Veteran
Infinitesimal: I had 3 packs of 15 and 41 broke soil Of which, 3 were males.

SSO: I usually don't trim mine either. I flowered the longer flowering Thai for 37 weeks and I cut her down to relocate. The fastest ones were about half way done. One seemed like she would not finish, ever.

sso

Veteran
Infinitesimal: I had 3 packs of 15 and 41 broke soil Of which, 3 were males.

SSO: I usually don't trim mine either. I flowered the longer flowering Thai for 37 weeks and I cut her down to relocate. The fastest ones were about half way done. One seemed like she would not finish, ever.

i wonder what its like when its actually finished, i doubt any of the stuff i bought in vietnam was flowered for a long time, not with the police there being as they are.

Samson4

Veteran
teemu shalanie: This will be my first time growing GN Thai Stick. My Thai was not finished by 37 weeks. The later flowering phenos didn't even look a little close lol.

sso: Maybe someday my Thai stud will meet your lovely ladies.

Mustafunk: How did you like the Zamal? Of all the packs of GN Zamal I bought, not one germed. Was it truly special?

Chomba64

Veteran
Highland Thai

Highland Thai

Two highland thai's. One is further along that the other..

Attachments

• DSCN3143.jpg
    DSCN3143.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 175

sso

Veteran
teemu shalanie: This will be my first time growing GN Thai Stick. My Thai was not finished by 37 weeks. The later flowering phenos didn't even look a little close lol.

sso: Maybe someday my Thai stud will meet your lovely ladies.

Mustafunk: How did you like the Zamal? Of all the packs of GN Zamal I bought, not one germed. Was it truly special?

that would be nice. :)