What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skunk'O'Matic

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everybody!
Here we are season 2019 .
I am a bit late but I'm here . :)

Many new things I will develop later.

For now , I want to make Sour Cheese Auto F4 from this one :

picture.php

2 days ago I soaked some seeds (monday 11:55 pm) :

11 sour cheese auto f3 from same batch and last ones from this batch from 2 years ago .
1 Super Cheese express (auto) from positronics.
1 Cream Mandarine auto S1 from 2 years ago .
1 Sweet skunk auto . ( sweet seeds )

4 popped for now :

picture.php

I will pop some more depending on germination rate and sexing , and of course I will go for few extra crosses .

2nd Goal will be to do some ice cool x sour rocket 60 F2 .

And of course I want to try few crosses from last years . My fridge is full of autoseeds .

:tiphat:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cream Mandarine auto S1 popped too.
It's a s1 from this sativa pheno in the middle from 2 years ago :

picture.php

picture.php

So here we are at the moment :

picture.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet skunk auto germinated .
Another SCA f3 too .

I have put 3 other seeds yesterday, they popped in 16 hours :

1 Jack 47 Auto
1 Crystal Candy Auto
1 Killer Kush Auto

picture.php

I potted the Super Cheese in 20 liters and the SCAs in 10 liters pots.

33% coco mixed with 66% royalmix as usual . (see my other threads)

maxeaux

Hi maestro, last year you showed some Sweet Trainwreck Auto seeds. Are you planning pop them this summer?

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi maestro, last year you showed some Sweet Trainwreck Auto seeds. Are you planning pop them this summer?

Thanks for interest maxeaux , I will surely try them, I don't like when seeds sleep in my fridge for nothing ! :)

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So here we are :

5 SCA f3 popped and are potted in 10 liters pots . 1 seems stunted .

1 Super cheese
1 jack 47
1 crystal candy
1 cream mandarine s1
1 sweet skunk

are all in 20 liters special white auto pots.

And 1 Killer Kush is in a 25 liters pot .

Last edited:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can read my future in Cream Mandarine Auto Dho :

picture.php

It says that I'm gonna be fucking high ! :biggrin:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi !

Thanks for interest and kind words guys !

This year is pretty cold . Hard to believe I was harvesting my first auto crop at the same time last year.

Front : sweet skunk auto ; killer kush auto on right, Cream mandarine s1 auto on left and a Jack 47 auto in the back . ( I already had better departures... )

picture.php

Super Cheese Auto and Crystal candy auto :

picture.php

5 Sour Cheese Auto F3 . The big one declares as a female already .

picture.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi folks!
Let's update a little bit :

Front : sweet skunk auto (@22days) ; killer kush auto on right in black pot (@21days), Cream mandarine s1 auto(@24days) on left and a Jack 47 auto in the back (@21 days).

picture.php

SuperCheese Express (Auto from positronics @day26) and Crystal Candy Auto on right (@day21):

picture.php

Sour Cheese Auto F3 :

picture.php

The 2 biggest are females .(@day 26)

On left and right , the average one are males .
The chosen one is the one on left .
+ the unsexed stunted one . ( perhaps it will go to the trashbin with the other male )

Whatever, they will go on the terrace very soon .

Barra5

Howdy mate . I have the seeds you sent to Australia . Thank You very much . I did not know how to pm you so I will give you a bit of back ground here . I am a organic grower and I make my own soil I grow indoors under cob lights I also have aircon and dehumidifier . I have been growing Autos for 5 years , Biggest yield to date is 9.2 oz
I have gone away from main stream breeders and and love growing seeds from small breeders . I will be seeding after the grow I have going now 6 weeks to go . If you go to AFN in the Organic thread look for Hecno That is me .

Again Thank you

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy mate . I have the seeds you sent to Australia . Thank You very much . I did not know how to pm you so I will give you a bit of back ground here . I am a organic grower and I make my own soil I grow indoors under cob lights I also have aircon and dehumidifier . I have been growing Autos for 5 years , Biggest yield to date is 9.2 oz
I have gone away from main stream breeders and and love growing seeds from small breeders . I will be seeding after the grow I have going now 6 weeks to go . If you go to AFN in the Organic thread look for Hecno That is me .

Again Thank you

Very nice buddy ! You are welcome !
Enjoy them !
Don't hesitate to send feedback, it is always welcome .
Yeah I have an account on AFN . I will watch there .

Latest posts

Latest posts