What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

Phases

Let's get this thread back on track.
That guy was just ridiculous.

Looking forward to see you hit 3# a light.
I am happy at one at the moment. Need to step my game up.

Not sure if you mentioned it or not but how many lights do you have total?
What do you Veg with?

mushroombrew

Veteran
I veg with 600 MH. I was all T5's but side by side vegging is better. Tight nodes and clones love it too.

I have a few different flower rooms.

I have 224sqft of canopy. With 12K total in the R&D.

Another 4K flower, two test trays/rooms.

Small facility. But had to prove weights and measures for investors. The Goal is 10,000sqft of canopy. 625 lights. That's why I moved to Oregon. No plant numbers it goes by canopy size which makes a lot of sense.
Tell a cucumber farmer he can only have 48 plants? Silly...

mushroombrew

Veteran
Sanity is restored. Troll posts gone. Phew.

And I thought "TheRealOGkush" was unstable... I guess it can always get worse.

mushroombrew

Veteran
'tis the season...to plant if you want a jolly christmas!!

Put in a shitload of time the last week. OG's racked. Bit more vegging and then flip. Dried and cured by xmas.

mushroombrew

Veteran
The loudest plant in the building "Road Warrior"

Her stem rub rivals the majority of elite flower.

Licorice, hash, camphor and strong pine/menthol.

Absolutely cannot wait to flower her in hydro!!

Gotta love it!

DunHav`nFun

I believe that was Blueberry.....One helluva grower , but does NOT play well with others.....and....

Pretty sure he was alluding to your "new product" he felt as if you`re spamming it for the hype before bringing it to market.....

Not giving the particulars on the setup or how it actually works is most likely what set him off....at least Payaso cleaned up the thread so you can go back and delete all your posts that have no meaning now to further clean things up.....but...me ?....

If Payaso`s aware of the thread , I`ve got no problems.....I only came here to help....but I still want to make some things more clear about what I`ve posted till now.....first off....

It takes a lot of work to run increased plant numbers consistently and produce perpetually for faster available product without waiting periods for finished product....that said....

Respect for the time you put in .....believe me I`ve been there....not many folks can run clone factories and keep enough rooted cuts to produce the numbers......I usedta take 200 cuts per location X 2 rooms and 4 locations every 2 weeks , just ta get the pick of the litter 64 to go in the flip rooms every 4-5 weeks strain dependent....now....

Dutch crap versus US strains being more indica dominant bushy with more lateral limb production that as you say creates more of a web of canopy instead of individual single cola type structure....and....

This is another tidbit that`s fallen thru the cracks over the yrs in that any un- topped hybrid/polyhybrid I ever worked with can be trimmed , pruned , and shaped into single cola structure for increased plant number setups regardless of their original growth structure.....that said....

128 - 1 oz plants in a 6" x 6" x 3' cubic ft area aint hard ta pump out once each strain`s dialed and learned as long as you monocrop each 4 x 4 , and hey....that`s 4 lbs per light instead of 3 , so don`t limit yourself....

I ran DTW coco for a loooong time with 3 stacked 600`s and 64 clone only Chem D on all 4 walls , and never pulled less than 1.5 oz plants 32-36" tall trimmed pruned and shaped into miniature Xmas trees , with only 2 weeks to root , and maybe another 2-2.5 weeks under T-5`s before going into the bloom rooms , so again....

Many waysta skin a mule , and I`ll be over here on my bucket watchin and pullin for yas.....Thanks for your time and different outlook on the same subject although Old school is the best school IME , but I`m always open to new tech ....especially if it actually works....so....Good luck and.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:.....

mushroombrew

Veteran
Haha it was a happy accident and not the focus of this thread...

If I was linking to a vendor that would be "spamming" this is all just hot air. I could be full of shit for all you know lol.

But if anyone is taking offense I can just stop mentioning them... Like I said happy accident
certainly do not need this platform to launch it from.

Whatever you can't please them all.

But I am done with dutch for the most part. Breeding chems and OG's.

Saying American and Dutch is pretty loose terminology on my part. There is plenty of Dutch in most American hybrids.

I bet the chem D fucking killed it!! That all sounds about right. Haha I love chems!

All the best to you DHF.

mushroombrew

Veteran
P.S. That "Road Warrior" is about as perfect a SOG plant as there is. Zero braching. Even topping it; it will just favor one lead and go up. Up to about 30 clones now. Getting clones is a struggle. She just wont branch.

I may hit one with GA3 and see if I can get a good number of clones. But will have to run a clone to flower as GA3 can cause herms even down the line.

mushroombrew

Veteran
These were about 1/4" long last night. Honestly never seen anything like it. They look like seeds I forgot about for a week?! Tying themselves in knots!

I thought the LSD hybrids very fast as hell. They just got lapped!

Obi Wan OG

NUGneighbor

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH DunHav' nFun. LAST YEAR I DECIEDED TO BIULT SOME AREO SYSTEMS (LPA), (INSPIRED BY A REAL OLD THREAD PIRATES CAVE). FOUR SYSTEMS WITH 2, 24 SITE AREOS AND 1 RES. IN A 3X3 AREA 9 S/FT UNDER 1 LED LIGHT IN THE SOG.I GO FROM CLONER TO 12/12 NO VEG. CLONES ROOT IN 7 TO 10 DAYS STRAIFGT TO 12/12.I USE A AREO CLONER WITH THOSE LITTLE SPONGE TYPE INSERTS. FROM THE CLONER THOSE INSERTS GO INTO 2" NET POTS AND THAT IS WHAT THE PLANT GROWS IN THATS IT. NO ROOKWOOL NOTHING ELSE JUST THOSE LITTLE INSERTS. I HAVE ONLY BEEN DOING THIS FOR NINE MONTHS AND I AM ALREADY AVG. 14 PLUS Gs PER PLANT.THATS 672 Gs = 24 OZs =1.5 #s IN A 3X3 AREA. CLONE TO HARVEST IN 9 WEEKS. AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING IS ALOT OF WORK AND YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR THRED UPDATED SO WE CAN ALL ENJOY IT. CAUSE I MIGHT BE OLD SCHOOL BUT I'VE LEARNED A FEW THINGS FROM YOU. ALSO I FORSEE ME DOING A OZ PER PLANT IN 2 TO 3 MONTHS AND I WILL BE RIGHT AT 3 #s PER A 380W LED IN A 3X3 AREA. IM GOING TO TRY AND POST SOME PICTURES BUT I DONT HAVE ANY LUCK DOING THAT. AND AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON THIS THRED AND YOUR GROWS I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DO IT. SHIT IM ONLY GETTING 3 HOURS OF SLEEP NOW WITHOUT POSTING ANYTHING. GOOD LUCK BRO AND KEEP GROWING ITS A BLAST..... N.N.

mushroombrew

Veteran
I HAVE TO AGREE WITH DunHav' nFun. LAST YEAR I DECIEDED TO BIULT SOME AREO SYSTEMS (LPA), (INSPIRED BY A REAL OLD THREAD PIRATES CAVE). FOUR SYSTEMS WITH 2, 24 SITE AREOS AND 1 RES. IN A 3X3 AREA 9 S/FT UNDER 1 LED LIGHT IN THE SOG.I GO FROM CLONER TO 12/12 NO VEG. CLONES ROOT IN 7 TO 10 DAYS STRAIFGT TO 12/12.I USE A AREO CLONER WITH THOSE LITTLE SPONGE TYPE INSERTS. FROM THE CLONER THOSE INSERTS GO INTO 2" NET POTS AND THAT IS WHAT THE PLANT GROWS IN THATS IT. NO ROOKWOOL NOTHING ELSE JUST THOSE LITTLE INSERTS. I HAVE ONLY BEEN DOING THIS FOR NINE MONTHS AND I AM ALREADY AVG. 14 PLUS Gs PER PLANT.THATS 672 Gs = 24 OZs =1.5 #s IN A 3X3 AREA. CLONE TO HARVEST IN 9 WEEKS. AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING IS ALOT OF WORK AND YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR THRED UPDATED SO WE CAN ALL ENJOY IT. CAUSE I MIGHT BE OLD SCHOOL BUT I'VE LEARNED A FEW THINGS FROM YOU. ALSO I FORSEE ME DOING A OZ PER PLANT IN 2 TO 3 MONTHS AND I WILL BE RIGHT AT 3 #s PER A 380W LED IN A 3X3 AREA. IM GOING TO TRY AND POST SOME PICTURES BUT I DONT HAVE ANY LUCK DOING THAT. AND AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON THIS THRED AND YOUR GROWS I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DO IT. SHIT IM ONLY GETTING 3 HOURS OF SLEEP NOW WITHOUT POSTING ANYTHING. GOOD LUCK BRO AND KEEP GROWING ITS A BLAST..... N.N.

Thanks for stopping in!! Aero is awesome. So are you using a tube type system? I find I get closer to NFT growth in those.
My friend uses big tupperwares with 2" netpots. About 10G in the bottom with a pump and LP spray bar. He does great but the 10G gets warm. I try not to tell him anything unless he asks. But i know pythium is in his future. Small res is never a good Idea. Unless you got a tiny chiller!

And all the best of luck!

I sleep very little. 14hr days are not uncommon. Good thing I love what I am doing!!

mushroombrew

Veteran
4 weeks. Pushed them a bit too far. See the tip burn. But re feeding after defoliation is super important. Just had to back down 80ppm.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
all this has got me thinking... maybe ill fill one of my beds up with 50 little plants instead of 18 big ones. its been a long time since ive gone over 99 total... perhaps the wind is at my back! very good thread mushroom, moving along nice.

mushroombrew

Veteran
all this has got me thinking... maybe ill fill one of my beds up with 50 little plants instead of 18 big ones. its been a long time since ive gone over 99 total... perhaps the wind is at my back! very good thread mushroom, moving along nice.

Just less veg time. Which gets you more harvests. Which makes you happy!!

You probably need a good 75-80 and pick the best 50.

Thats my biggest hurdle. Timing 20+ strains in rotation. And things veg almost too fast in hydro. The veg/mother room can get overgrown quick!!

If I take clones 8 days too early it's all a jungle.

Invest in a calender you will need it!

Latest posts

Latest posts