What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
Talk about an interesting grow... this one has been very interesting... bad coco with mushrooms, bad nutrients, males in flower and bugs it’s really challenging me at every turn right now.... I’ve got this and I’m not going to waver from my plans.. it’s working me to death though... fuck I love growing... This makes me think the two years playing and learning before my first flower run has paid off... not many want to be growers take that time... and it shows... I’ve made my return to the growing world after a bad year and those skills have been tested at every turn this time in the flower room... I still have 30 to pants in flower and there gonna do just fine... probably because I took time and learned before I face these challenges...

RockinRobot

Talk about an interesting grow... this one has been very interesting... bad coco with mushrooms, bad nutrients, males in flower and bugs it’s really challenging me at every turn right now....

The bigger you get the more issues you'll encounter.

After this last round of mealy bugs, I'm going to stop running 2 staggered runs and flower 2 bays at a time. Then I can do a thorough cleaning between each grow.

eyesdownchronic

The bigger you get the more issues you'll encounter.

After this last round of mealy bugs, I'm going to stop running 2 staggered runs and flower 2 bays at a time. Then I can do a thorough cleaning between each grow.
fuuuck mealy bugs. if you're running perpetual thats an instant ender. people bitch about mites and shit, but mealybugs there is literally no solution unless you get them when they are still young.

packerfan79

Veteran
I've been thinking about my health lately and yoga just may get me up and moving lol

Must be something in the air for 2021. I am trying to get my fat ass in shape. Quit smoking cigarettes 3 weeks ago. I don't know about yoga, but the nightly walks are helping.

Aspen hope you get those damn bugs dead for good.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I've been thinking about my health lately and yoga just may get me up and moving lol

You and Darlin just need to try it for a few weeks... look for Hatha Yoga that’s the hot yoga... Please just do it... Your whole attitude will shift when you feel better... 7 Days a week two hours of my life are spent on a yoga mat... that’s where all my stress and worries stay too... I couldn’t survive without yoga.. I would still be paralyzed and on drugs if not for the healing powers of the mind and body... A lot of people don’t know it but I can hardly walk when I wake up and the pain is always 7 to 10 scale out of 12... Many a morning I’ve been carried through those doors by Lt Dan because walking was too much... It’s the heat that loosens my back up... fuck I could out dance a 20 year old right after my two hours of yoga and I move all day with no real issues... SmokinJoe I’ll pay for you and Darlin to do yoga for a month... find a place and what it cost and hit me up... I got you

Aspenou812

Veteran
So I’m really liking this vinaigrette... all of them are just beautiful with super branching... I’ve got flowers all over the place and I’ve beat bake the spider mites... what a pain in the ass they are though.. Probally gonna close the room and paint and reconfigure the space into two rooms soon... I can’t deal with these bugs...

Aspenou812

Veteran
make sure you're really sure...

Oh I’m not stopping my IPM schedule.... they got me once hiding in the coco... So I spread Diatomaceous Earth fuck those bugs right... Sun Sue If your enemy goes to ground ... leave no ground for them to go to... end quote... I’m spraying floors and doorways with Talstar P all around the shop outsides and the floors and corners... also going nuts with my Fogger and I have the industrial version of no pest strips in the veg area... I’m inspecting plants every day now all 30 of them... I’m just hoping my supply’s hold out the next 7 weeks...

Aspenou812

Veteran
I’ll get some pictures up I n a little while... I was sterilizing my clone collars and melted them... FML not like I can run out to the store and grab new ones I’ve been using DewyMister collars for several years... They work good but cleaning them is challenging at best... Forget those expensive collars... from now I’m using turbo clone collars a few times and tossing them out.... Grrrr...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Damn, sounds like a problem better to not have in the first place!

Page 666 may be the problem, better luck on 667+.