What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Kinda late in the year for that one :biggrin: the males will make the dust though that's what I'm talkin about. ;)

who else has ran/is running the f3's?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never too early to plan! Asking someone to devote space in their garden seems like a big favor! :D

oti$

Send some too shcrews, with a couple of these in his garden you won't be able to keep up with the demand. From what I've seen from outdoor grows of glue and the many from BOG, your creation should excel in an outdoor/greenhouse. Hopefully I'll be contributing to this thread by late December/early January. Drooling over these pics, I'll be lurking in anticipation for more:D

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Never too early to plan! Asking someone to devote space in their garden seems like a big favor! :D

I'm sure many a outdoor grower would love to give em a shot. ;)

I had the F3's in my coco/humus mix but it was too rich in humus so I bonzai'd the root parts and got em in pure coco last night, gave em a shot of azos :good: I'm digging the Azos - pretty profuse rooting when used as a cloning solution; stress-free transplanting, too, not so much this time with the root chopping but when they first went in they didn't skip a beat.

And then 6 BX's took the dip. :dance013: So that brings the total to 6 f3's, 2 BX; 6 BX- pending.

what was your m/f ratio on the BX Danman?

edit: the biggest/lankiest one (F3) had powered through the humus/coco and has responded the best to the chop'n'plop - she's adjusted herself to the light already like nothin' happened. Think I got the donor for my SLSD*SSK bishes (srsly tight noded bishes) if it's a dude, she should be something if'n she's a she, in which case I got a Lifestar getting ready for her :dance013:

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Dbl nice. :good: hopefully i get lucky and get 4, gonna do 4 5gal coco smarties, see if'n i can grow some 200grammers too. ;)

Tied down the big f3 2nite - she's a stinky lil fugger. Good stuff. Now hoping she's a she for sure, gonna take cuts and get her sexed since i set flowertime back with the root prune.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a good long veg (40 to 50 days ) , topping during the first few weeks of veg for mega branching , then lettem grow out & clean out all the little lower sucker branches & you'll have your half pounders fer sure ! :tiphat:

i like 120 day cycles , 50 days of veg , 70 days of flower , that produces some nice fat yields for me . especially if ya have the headroom , i don't , so a net & some supercropping is needed .

oti$

it's a good day for oti$! I'm off the the post office to send payment for my gorilla by bubble. Things are kind of tight as I've been spending pretty much everything trying to get this new spot up and running to its full potential(still a ways off), but I could miss out on these and didn't want to wait for another drop. I also had to choose whether to pay for some cherry fire from relentless that I have been waiting months for(I just stumbled upon them late last night) and the gorilla bubble...looks like relentless will have to wait another week. Hopefully I'll be posting in this thread in a week or so.:D

whiteberrieS

Veteran
a good long veg (40 to 50 days ) , topping during the first few weeks of veg for mega branching , then lettem grow out & clean out all the little lower sucker branches & you'll have your half pounders fer sure ! :tiphat:

i like 120 day cycles , 50 days of veg , 70 days of flower , that produces some nice fat yields for me . especially if ya have the headroom , i don't , so a net & some supercropping is needed .

Thanks man - hope so :tiphat:

I'm getting down with the tops this time, for the first time lol; got the big glue-dom one headed for 16-20 branches and the stretchy hybrid one headed for 20-24, 10-12 tops (no bondage) for the two SB-doms and I still have to tie up the smaller glue-dom one. Scoring 4 females out of the 6 F3's would really be awesome. Need some indo', suck @ outdo', ask the caterpillars and grasshoppers n shit lol. #beefinwithbutterflies

& no headroom heh...5' is max height so i'll be tying down until they show me some fun parts. last round of the f1's they went in over 2foot and hit the light by week3 lol 1000w ftw. Srsly overestimated being able to tie down 8 big bitches in a 4x4 - lil better prepared this time haha.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this all gonna be in one tent ? seperate from other grows ? if it is & you do get a male , why not stick him in there with the fems & make some seeds ??? god knows tony could use them at great lakes !

i'm eventually gonna have a 2 x 4 x 4 tent just for breeding , put in another room of course . but just can't get to that till after the new year .

whiteberrieS

Veteran
cuz ive never had a bumper crop, and i feel im due :laughing:

Aint Tony working on the keeper male rinow? I could do what I did last winter and knock up some lilbishes in between the big'uns, gonna throw a glue-dom male outside when he shows himself - hoping these first two are fem...

whiteberrieS

Veteran
them bishes are gone. good to go as soon as i see some pistils :good: the 2x2's gonna get a lil hectic in the meantime
38.gif

that reminds me i need to release some whitefly parasites around here. only a matter of time >:/

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone done any XX breeding with the GG4 yet,,your know im a fem head

its a bitch I cant get to taste your project Tony