What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeds, Soil and 16 Square Feet

Siskiyou

Veteran
Black Triangle @ 31 days of flowering

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Siskiyou

Veteran
Sunshine Daydream clones are at 54 days of flowering.

SD1 last dance
picture.php

SD2 will be around again
picture.php

SD3 last dance
picture.php

Black Triangle flower day 41
picture.php

Lucky Charms clone flower day 32
picture.php

Siskiyou

Veteran
Thanks Bmac1!

On deck right now I have 5 very healthy seed plants of Space Cake (GSC forum x Snow Lotus) and in about a week I will start a half-pack of Superstitious (Stevie Wonder x Snow Lotus) seeds.

Siskiyou

Veteran
HatchBrew, the variety and joy to be found in cannabis are proof that the universe loves us and wants us to be happy! (yes I stole that from Ben Franklin, but the sentiment is real.)
Thanks for your support and positive vibes on this thread.

Siskiyou

Veteran
On the left are 4 of the 5 Space Cake plants (the fifth is in the opposite corner). 1 looks like a male and the other 4 are still not telling.
picture.php

Black Triangle flower day 45
picture.php
picture.php

Sunshine Daydream 1 and 2 clones were harvested on day 58.
SD1
picture.php

SD2
picture.php

Last edited:

Siskiyou

Veteran
The 4x4. No even canopy awards for me. On the left, SD3 clone, with the BT behind her. The middle row are Lucky Charms clones, and on the right are the Space Cake seed plants.
picture.php

Space Cake. Day 11 of 12/12. A male SC was removed, there are two confirmed females (closest to camera) and two still undeclared (in the rear).
picture.php

Lucky Charms from clone flower day 40
picture.php

Siskiyou

Veteran
Next step is to make clones of each of the SC plants. I was hoping to eliminate the males by this point, but I'm not willing to remove SC3 or SC4 yet, though I suspect SC4 is male. SC1 and SC2 are female.

Latest posts

Latest posts