What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bloody Skunk®, Devil Cream® y Ice Cool® Auto, final pics.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi everyone!

I recently did some photos in a grow from a friend that grew the 4Gen Autoflowerings and I want to share it with you.

Hope you enjoy them, I'm waiting to try it in the next days so I'll share more info about this ;)

Thanks for the visit!

jaypp

Ice Cool® Auto

14421347595_480ab4d8e5_o.jpg

14441517363_e836878561_o.jpg

14417982451_31356e230e_o.jpg

14234688319_6ac316b72d_o.jpg

Last edited:

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sure hope my DC come out looking that nice Jaypp.

What lens do you use for your bud shots?

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mates!
these plants were growed by a friend and i will try to smoke in the next days but I'll make a diary with all of them soon, so stay alert!
I use a 60mm micronikkor for this, and I need to say that I love this lens, it's really amazing!
thanks for passing by and the nice words ;)
jaypp

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Great pics as usual Jaypp...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful ladies with us.

Sweet smokes!!

tommy

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers Brokei!

i can't remember it, but it was a nice yield for sure, is a great yielder ;)
Hope you can try her!

Sweet smokes!

jaypp

inbetween

This is no way a complaint about the sweet seed/ Devil's cream, maybe i had a bad seed or stored wrong from growshop i got it free from.. but it ended up to be a mini devil to say the least. No side shoot happened, the most i got from it was a bowl full for the aromed 4 vape :( Just glad it was a freebie sent by a growshop when i bought my wilma for indoors.

I will add, the other 10 free seeds they sent with order only 3 germinated. So i'm guessing something isn't right at that shop :( shame though, i was looking forwards to something a little different..

I am an advocate for your seeds, for me they are so so sweet and i usually have 100% germination from them.. Keep up the great work :)