What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason gardens

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome plants and love the dwc system you made

I love it and the plants too! I saw you are a dwc fan like me, great! I love dwc grows

'you must spread some reputation before giving it again to Noreason'... Lol
one rep + is not enough.
beautiful plants bro!
you treated those seeds very well. how about smell and taste of thoss f2 and choco x ao?
mine were more than excellent in this department.
well done mate, see you soon

Hey Dr, your seeds are just great! In the chocolope F2 phenos I wasn't lucky enough to find a pheno like the one I smoked with you. With some luck it could be in the next offspring, however, this pot is a nice smoke, but the taste is too sweet, a little fruity but nothing exceptional.

I like more the CxAO than the chocolope. They have a pungent smell, heavy and persistent. When smoked the aroma last for more time in the throat and lungs, with a nice fragrance. It's hard however to tell what it reminds me. This is a good cross...just a little low yelder maybe? I'm not sure, because I see that it tends to create a lot of bud sites instead of focusing the energies on the main colas.

Keep tuned for more shots Dr.

wow i see u are still hard at work
good to see the hunt for killa weed taking place....

Yeah bro, the work is becoming interesting right now. I'll try to find the best smokes in a bunch of genetics and see what will happen crossing'em and try to stabilize the keeper pheno/s.

And now a new strain, called DIVINA. This one is clearly different from other strains.
It has very poor resin production, very small trichomes with short stem but the smell is somewhat weird.
It seems to smell pine resin, a balsamic smell that I like very much, I crossed it with the chocolope F2 male but I'm keeping the original clone, that btw, was taken from flowering plant and rooted in few days, very fast.
It's also a good yelder.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And this one is the rooted flowering clone. The clone was taken from the bottom of the plant, already with an hard stem. Put in clonex, root riot, and after some days boooom

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chocolope F2 #3

This strain has a very stable phenos, very similar in the smoke and this one it's not so different from the others and btw the flowers are nice looking flowers!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
An update of the 4 ex.cheese clones in RDWC. Today is the first day after the switch at 12\12.
I'll keep the 600W on and after the buds formation at stretch finished, I'l run the 400W too.

I want to show you why I love dwc...

First pic was of 4 days ago, the others are from today

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pictures from the flowering room taken at 48 days of 12\12 of a chocolope F2 pheno #2.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Crowmax

Veteran
they becoming monsters :plant grow: and they look extremly healthy

i see your Chocolopes are in soil, with organic nutes?
Did you do this for better taste or just didn't have another rdwc setup for them?

Easygrowing

Veteran
LOL ! are You good or what NR !!..yes you are..

Happy harwest to you and understand,why you love dwc

Respect !

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they becoming monsters and they look extremly healthy

i see your Chocolopes are in soil, with organic nutes?
Did you do this for better taste or just didn't have another rdwc setup for them?

Hey Crowmax thank you! You got the point, I do not have one more rdwc system, but actually.... I want one more!
In some month I would start one more, time to build and make ''dialed in'' with little time I have.

Taste....well...maybe a lot of people disagree but I prefer hydro, I grown plants in a lot of medium but at now, I prefer hydro for the taste.

Ok, let's say that if a plant has been fertilized with accuracy, soil or any other medium do a great job on the taste as the hydro does, but I think is very easy to make nutritive mistakes in a soil cultivation, especially working with pre-fertilized mix or solid organic fertilizers, or with liquid organic fertilizers.
They're hard to flush away sometimes and you have no direct control on'em, where in a dwc setup, I work with low fertilizers level, just they need to do everything, have total control of the nutrition in every stage of the plants and I can decide when I stop to give fertilizers and let the plant use part of the ones already in the plant system.

Well, this is only my experience and personal feelings, but I think I'm not so far away from the reality. I experimented side by side experiments several time with identical clones.

LOL ! are You good or what NR !!..yes you are..

Happy harwest to you and understand,why you love dwc

Respect !

Thanks bro! C'mon give dwc or rdwc a try and join da club!

Man massive roots you got there, and the chocolope buds look great, DWC is awesome!!

Chocolopes are surprising me these days. The first run with high temperature some month ago, with seeded plants, did not produce quality buds as the ones I'm seeing and smoking right now. Dr. P did a good fucking job on this genetic, it has potential, just to find the real keeper!

In some days I'll send few hundreds seeds more to the server fund as I think the last I sent are already out of stock and some feedback on this strain would be great.

See you in the dank men dudes

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Impressive shots bro!

Thx bro! but I fell I need more time for both my passions...growing and photography.

Hope to take some ice shots today!

However guys, time to update with the Chocolope pheno #7

This plant was moved outdoor a couple of months ago and yesterday I chopped it. It has nice flowers, good resin production, quite nice sweet&sour smell and a lot of nice colors due to the low temp, in the outdoor nights.

I'm posting some pictures of it, but you can find more in my albums if interested.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The same Chocolope F2 pheno #7

picture.php

picture.php

Can you see the little red bastard walking its way trough trichomes?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And here we have the DieselTonic aka ''La Picantona'' pheno #C from the CBD crew guys, still flowering outdoor.

I have to spend some words about this strain. Initially I experienced a really poor grow vigor, and honestly I don't like non vigorous plants. I mean, when you see an hard and think stem is way better to see a plant that stunt, make fragile branches and collapse if you spray the leaves too much.

When switched to flowering, all phenotypes were really slow to form flowers compared to all other strains, but the good things comes out after 30 days of flowering. Buds starts to form and a wonderful pungent grapefruit smell fills the air. It is the pheno most similar to the mom (Soma NYCD) and it's a really pleasant smoke.
I crossed her with the fast chocolope F2 male, I'm pretty sure to find some good phenos in the offspring, but actually the seeds are not in testing yet.

Stay tuned...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This Divina has a strange resin production, short trichomes and a weird pinewood smell! I keep this strain only for its weird balsamic smell, that I really like.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great job mate!...i'm really happy to start with your divina x chocolope next month

Nice to read this mate! Hope to have the possibility to smoke the last divina with you, I know you'll like it and its strange smell.

Today one more chopped plant, Chocolope pheno #B. This plant was grown in coco&perlite, fast flowering pheno, ripen in 55 days. The smell and aroma is sweet, more sweet and less sour than other phenos but very similar.

It produce an honest quantity of flowers for only 55 days in a 6,5lt pot, really nice flowers btw...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts