What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel Auto ® Black Jack Auto ® ★ Test Grow ★

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.

Hi friends! :kitty:

It's a pleasure to start this grow test diary over here. You'll have the opportunity to see for yourself how the new autoflowering strains perform. They will only be available in a month, I'm sure SeedBay will have them available as soon as they are released, but it the meanwhile you can decide if they deserve a chance. My next grow test diary will feature other 2 new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds, Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto and Speed Devil #2... I expect to start it in February. But that will be another story, right now I'm very confident in the Caramels and the Jacks.

Today we start with some pictures of the seeds...

.:|Black Jack Autoflowering Seeds|:.
picture.php

picture.php

.:|Cream Caramel Autoflowering Seeds|:.
picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

Now it is not going to stop anymore, hehe, keep passing by ;)

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks my friend! I'll take care of this in a moment ;)

Sweet smokes!

edit: problem solved :) I've also realised that the same is happening in other of my test grows. Will correct it as soon as possible. Thanks again DiscoBiscuit ;)

edit 2: my other grow test diary is also fixed now, with all pics visible, check it out here ...and so does the cannabic tea recipe, check it out!

|tommy_g|

Last edited:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|Day 1 - Germinating|:.

Hi friends! :tiphat:

So, all the seeds have now germinated, some of them are now out of the soil, so I consider this as the first day of their lives (although 3 of the 5 Cream Caramel are still in the soil, but in 24h I'll have them all out). Black Jack seeds sprout a bit faster but they're all fast and I obtained 100% ratio for germination, 9 seeds, 9 plants. Let me share the sprouting report...

• 18h - 24h: 2 Black Jack and 1 Cream Caramel sprouted
  • 24h - 36h: All the Black Jack and 2 Cream Caramel sprouted
  • 36h - 48h: All the Black Jack and 4 Cream Caramel sprouted
  • 48h - 72h: All sprouted > 4 Black Jack and 5 Cream Caramel

Some pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:|Grow Details|:

• Closet: Homebox XS (60cm x 60cm x 120cm / 2ft x 2ft x 4ft)
  • Ventilation: Extractor RVK 100 A1 (160m3/h) and 2 Sunon (one blowing air against the lamp and the other against the plants)
  • Light: 36wCFL for the first 10 days and HPS400w till harvest
  • Containers: 9 pots of 200ml for the first 10 days, 9 pots of 3 litres from day 10 to day 21 and 9 containers of 7 litres each for flowering (from day 21 to harvest)
  • Soil: For vegetative Composana Universal and for flowering Canna Bio Plus
  • Ferts: GuanoKalong Liquid Guano, Canna BioVega, Canna BioFlores and Canna BioBoost
  • Against plagues: Neem as preventive and Rotenona to fight them, if needed

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

And that's all for today. I'll be back soon with much more :joint: Stay tuned ;)

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone else not with the company have any grow threads anywhere ?

S_a_H

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi S_a_H! Thanks for your visit!

In this subforum we don't have any yet, but hey, this subforum exists only since last friday, hehehe, just 5 days, so we expect that soon people will start posting some grow diaries over here. In the ICMag in general I have no idea, maybe some users have their own Sweet Seets threads, it's just a matter of time untill they realize we now have a subforum here.

And... if it means anything, I can tell you that except for this diary about the new autos, the other diaries I'm posting are from before I was colaborating with Sweet Seeds and I had absolutely no relationship with the seedbank at the time, I'm colaborating with them moderating forums and writing articles only since this summer. But it is a seedbank I enjoy since 2006, hehe, never got disapointed with their strains.

And even with this diary for the autos I do it by myself :) I live 1000km far away from the Sweet Seeds crew and I grow their strains the way I'm used to grow cannabis, while the seeds are exactly the same that any grower can buy.

Thanks for your visit and for your question, hope someone reads you and gets us another Sweet Seeds grow diary. I know many in other forums, but not here at ICMag, yet. Keep passing by...

Sweet smokes and a big hug!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 3 since germination|:.
picture.php

Hello everyone!

Not much to say, just a couple of pics for today :smoke:

picture.php
picture.php

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 5 since germination|:.
picture.php

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 8 since germination|:.
picture.php

Hi everyone!

Here we are with the autos, now with 8 days of life. Everything normal, not much to say. In the next update I'll show you the transplant to the 3 litre pots, where they will be for another 12 to 15 days and then I'll pass them to the final pots (7 litre). As I have no previous experience with autoflowering strains I'm not sure if they will use the whole 7 litres space, but I have space for those pots and I'll use them. I'll take my conclusions in the end of this grow diary...

Well, some pics...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Stay cool and keep it high! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 10 since germination - Transplanting to the 3 litre pots|:.
picture.php

Hi friends! :joint:

Here I am with another update, now they have some new pots with Canna Bio Plus and some perlite mixed. Here are the pics...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Come back soon for another update. Sweet smokes! :smoke:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 13 since germination|:.
picture.php

Hi everyone!

My autos are doing well, they're still adapting to the new conditions but they look very healthy and soon they'll start to grow for real, hehehe...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

I'll let you know more soon ;) Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 15 since germination|:.
picture.php

Hi!

They are adapting very well to the new pots and soil, while the HPS strength is starting to have an effect on them, heheh...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

grimcreeper

Are you ever going to finish this report. I was really looking forward to it. I grow mostly autos, and i wanted to see how the cream caramel does.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
You're absolutely right my friend, thanks :tiphat:

Honestly I was thinking about updating this in the next few days, so very soon you'll see this going... nicely, fast and beautiful ;) So come back in a couple of days and thanks for your visit!

In the meanwhile I'll keep the thread closed :wave:

Sweet smokes! :smokeit:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 17 since germination|:.

Hi guys!

So, lets keep this going... They are adapting very well to the new soil, new light and to the new environment in general :) Some pics...

When they start flowering it will obviously be more interesting, but we're gonna get there very fast, I promise :smoke:

Keep it sweet! :smokeit:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 20 since germination|:.

Hi friends!

They keep growing really well, this is the update where vigorous growth is more visible, they are now fully adapted to their new conditions. I will transplant them to the final pots very soon, keep passing by ;)

Some pics...

The last 2 pics are from the Cream Caramel Auto with the "trinodal" trait, hehe, you can see she has 3 branches in each node and she's even more vigorous than the others

:smoke:

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 24 since germination + Transplanting to the final pots|:.

Hi friends! :wave:

Today I leave you with some pics of the transplant to the 7 litre pots, where they will stay till harvest. This time the soil used is Bio Terra Plus from Canna with powdered bat guano from Guanokalong (a full soup spoon), 20% of perlite and a little bit of worm humus (just 2 litre for the 50 litres of soil - 1/25).

Plants are incredible, growing very well, they seem to grow faster than the no-autos even in the vegetative period.. very vigorous. Some pics...

To be continued...

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
...and it continues!

Soon I'll put them in the Homebox XS, hehehe, I'll share some pics very soon then, keep it sweet! :smoke:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 26 since germination|:.

Hi again! :smoke:

Just a little update today...

At day 26 they're still doing fine and seems that they will start flowering very soon :good:

Stay tuned for more, very soon!

|tommy_g|