What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wild Rose ® | Cream Caramel ® | S.A.D. ® ★ Test Grow ★

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
.:|Growing Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 56|:.

Hi again mates! :violin:

Another day with no surprises... Today they were watered with liquid Guanokalong. I'll leave you a report of all the ferts and additive I gave them since day 1 of 12/12 till today, hope you enjoy it...

.:|Fertilization report since day 1 of 12/12|:.

From 1 to 14 > Water
Day 15 > AlgaBloom - Plagron
From 16 to 23 > Water
Day 23 > BioBoost - Canna
Day 25 > Water
Day 28 > A bit of BioGrow - BioBizz
Day 30 > BioBoost - Canna
Day 32 > Molasses
Day 34 > Water
Day 36 > A bit of BioGrow - BioBizz
Day 38 > Liquid Guanokalong
Day 40 > Water
Day 42 > Water
Day 44 > PK 13/14 - Canna
Day 46 > Water
Day 48 > Water
Day 50 > Molasses
Day 52 > BioBloom - BioBizz
Day 54 > BioBoost - Canna
Day 56 (today)> Liquid Guanokalong

...and that's what I'm considering to do till harvest:

Day 58 > BioBloom - BioBizz
Day 60 > Water
Day 62 > BioBoost - Canna
Day 64 > Liquid Guanokalong

...and from day 66 till the harvest I'll just give them water

1st line is Cream Caramel, 2nd line Sweet Afgani and 3rd line Wild Roses

Keep it high! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
daheadies said:
thank you very much for the reply. Great job! Look forward to your continuous updates. I think i might have to grab a pack of cream caramel..

You're welcome man, thank you. This is a new subforum and most of the people have no idea we are now running this place here and that our seeds are now available on SeedBay, so we still a bit far from being crowded, hehehe, we will, with time. But in the meanwhile it is nice if a few of you still pass by to check this and other grow tests I'm posting, and many others that I hope to post in the near future, while it would also be cool to have some of you, ICMag users, posting your own Sweet Seeds grow diaries... :)

Sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 58|:.

Hello boys and girls...

Thanks _frankenstein_ :tiphat:

Over here everything is as good as you can see in my updates, there's not much more to say. Maturation is taking place in a perfect way, that's the good side of the N deficiency to which they were submited during a significant part of the flowering period.

Well, today I'm also posting a few pictures of some clones that I made the other day...

Keep it high my friends! :smokeit:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 60|:.

Sweet Afgani Delicious macro

Hello friends! :smoke:

Today we get to day 60 since I changed the photoperiod to 12/12. I guess I'm going to make a mini flush instead of a "regular flush" because I don't fertilize much, as visible in the fertilization report that I have posted a few days ago. I believe that a bit of molasses, right now, would fit them perfectly, but as I have no experience with the molasses I prefer to don't take any risks and the last thing I want is to have an overfert problem right now.

2 pics of Cream Caramel:

Just have a look at this Sweet Afgani, is the one to which I was referring to the other day, saying that she is very ahead, I guess I could even cut it today, after 60 days of 12/12, or 50 days of flowering:

1st row Cream Caramels; 2nd row SADs; 3rd row Wild Roses

The 3 Sweet Afganis in the middle are a bit shorter so they almost can't be seen in the pics. But they are also very fat and soon I'll get them out of the closet and share some pics where you'll be abble to see them.

I've got the homebox full of beautiful flowers :)

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 62|:.

Wild Rose

Hi friends!

I had to be away for 2 days and they were left alone, heheheh, but everything is ok... I took some plants out of the Homebox for a few minutes so I have some nice pics of buds. Maybe tomorrow I'll take them all out of the closet so you can see all that I have in such a small space. The soil was a bit moisty yet, so I left the watering for tomorrow. Lately they are being watered once every 3 days, while in the first 50% of flowering they were watered once every 2 days. Has we had a couple of rainy days over here in the last days it is normal since there is more humidity in the air and so the soil doesn't dry as fast as usual.

Another 2 pictures with flowers of the beautiful Wild Rose:

The 3 Cream Caramels in a row:

I have some plants very mature right now, this next picture is an example, a Sweet Afgani Delicious that I consider to be ready at day 50 into flowering. Anyway I like them "over-matured" so I'll leave them for at least some more 6 days. I also have a Cream Caramel that is already asking me to cut her but she will have to wait until next weekend.

Sweet Afgani:

Wild Rose:

Hope you are enjoying my grow, keep it high with sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 63|:.

Hi friends! :elf:

So... today I got them out of the closet so that it gets easier to show what's inside there. This first pic is the 3 Wild Roses, and then you have a pic of the empty Homebox.

The 3 Wild Roses again:

The 3 Cream Caramels:

Wild Rose macro:

And now you have all of them in the next 2 pictures...

I'm happy to see that this thread is getting more visits and some of you even give me karma for my sweets, hehehe, very nice ;) Keep coming because after the 3 grow diaries I'm currently posting more will come :D

Keep it high with sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 64|:.

Hi mates! :peppermintstick:

Today I'm just leaving some pictures, there's nothing new since yesterday... The pictures I'm posting today are pictures of the first plant that will be harvested, a Sweet Afgani Delicious. Hope you enjoy it!

See you tomorrow, keep it high! :bow: :elf:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 65|:.

Hi mates! :smoke:

So today I had a very special visit. Mr Bob Marley came to see for himself how is my grow going. He specially liked one of the Cream Caramels and I made a few pictures of Bob and his Caramel. Hope you enjoy it ;)

Thanks Bob for your visit :rasta: Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 66|:.

Hello again my friends! :smoke:

How are you? Here things are going better and better, now that I'm really close to harvest. Today I'm making a special post about Cream Caramel. Hope you enjoy the pics...

.:|Cream Caramel Special|:.

I love this plant for its structure, of an easy to grow Indica. It is ideal for indoor grows. I love the shape of the buds, very compact and she responds very well to LST and the aroma is driving me crazy, hehe...

Keep it high! :smokeit:

|tommy_g|

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hello,,Tommy G,,Fantastic grow man!! glad i found it!!
Ive just ordered a pack of the SS Green Poison fem seeds,,wishing i'd ordered sweet afghano now too lol..
yes sir the structure and growth of your sad's looks great,wicked for a SOG grow as you've kindly/clearly shown!!.afghani was the 1st strain i grew.its time to try it again now lol..
..Thanks for a great report.....Allways remain in harmony...azad

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi azad! Glad to have you here, thanks for your words ;)

Don't worry, Green Poison will not disappoint you... they're usually faster and sometimes even more productive than Sweet Afgani. I'm also an Indica lover and I'm a big fan of both. Let me know what think of the Green Poisons when you grow them... and if possible show me some pics also, hehehe, we need to get this subforum animated :bigeye:

This grow diary is yet far from being finished, I have many surprises yet to come ;) Stay tuned!

Keep it high! :smoke:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 67|:.

Hi mates! :tiphat:

Today I'm bringing you a special report about the Wild Rose, hehe. It is a very beautiful plant and I'm very happy with it. Is is very productive, with huge flowers with a shape of a wild pine, as it is very clear in the pictures. It even looks more like a block of flowers than a plant...

Sweet Wild Rose... :peppermintstick:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks csedge!

Next update I'll do a special about the Sweet Afgani ;)

Stay tuned, keep it high! :smokeit:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 69|:.

Hi mates! ;) Thanks again csedge :thank you:

Today it's Sweet Afgani Delicious special day, hehe. I also harvested the first plant and it was a Sweet Afgani, I'll post pictures of the harvest tomorrow. From now on I'll harvest 1 plant every day, so you'll have 9 days, 9 posts :) The Sweet Afgani seems to have produced very well, but I'll share the exact value in grams when they are dried. It is a very beautiful plant, not only for the beauty of the flowers, but also for the beauty of the plant structure. It is very easy to grow and they stay small, so even without LST they finished with the same size of the others. You can see she is ready to be harvest even by the color of the pistils, which as you can see in the pictures are all red. Well, I leave you with some pictures...

So... I guess this last foto is the last you'll see with them all together inside their Homebox XS. But don't worry because I'll show you all about the harvest, so you will see pics of every single plant before and after being harvested. So keep passing by, and keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Harvesting Sweet Afgani Delicious 1|:.

Hi again mates!

Well, first plant to be harvested, is the SAD 1. Hope you enjoy the pics ;)

My hands got full of sugar, hehe. One down, eight left. Keep passing by! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Harvesting Cream Caramel 1|:.

Hello guys!

It's been some very busy days for me, got my hands sticky all the time, so I'll leave the pics, hehehe. They speak for themself, I guess...

Tomorrow will be The day for one of the Wild Roses. Don't forget to come and see it ;)

Well, actually I just changed my mind. Before the post of the harvest of the first Wild Rose I'll share a special post about the 3 Wild Roses together before harvest, the last pictures of the 3 plants together, because they are really very beautiful side by side. You'll see :)

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Thanks for the welcome tommy,,Great pics there a real pleasure to view..and some leggy trics wow,looks like a 1 hit head spinner,throw your ass in the dirt kind lol.
i will do my best to document my green poison grow,no probs bud!!..thank you.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|3 Wild Roses Special Post|:.

Hi friends! Thanks for your visit!

So, as I promised here is the special post about the 3 Wild Roses together. They really are very beautiful and productive, so they make a very good picture all together. It's a huge block of buds, isn't it? ...considering the size of the containers, as you can see in the pictures, they got some pretty big flowers. I can't imagine how would it be if I had 9 Wild Roses in my Homebox XS, it would be a wild "flush-full house" of those wonderful roses...

Tomorrow I'll post the harvest pictures of one of them, don't forget to keep passing by :wave:

|tommy_g|