What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wild Rose ® | Cream Caramel ® | S.A.D. ® ★ Test Grow ★

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
My dear Tommy i just loved the way you taught us all how to do and use Cannabis Olive Oil.
Brilliant to say the least!!!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks mate!

Yes, the oil is delicious... :pie:

See you around, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Sweet Afgani Cannabic Delicious Tea|:.
picture.php

Hi friends! :tiphat:

Today I'm bringing you a cannabic tea, hope you enjoy it. It was posted a while ago as a single post thread, but as it is originally part of this grow diary I'm posting it here too. I also have to finish this thread, hehehe, still have the smoke reports and the final conclusions left to post...

For this tea decided to use Sweet Afgani Delicious because I know from previous experiences that the taste of this strain goes well with cuisine, so a tea made of this variety will always feature a pleasant flavor, at least to my palate. The quantity of weed used was a small bud (0.5 - 1gr) and some trichomed leaves, enough to get 2 persons a bit stoned. But to get a real stoney high you may have to double the dose. Just don't forget to be careful if you're not used to ingest cannabinoids. In that case it's better to start with just half a cup and 1 hour later, if everything's ok, drink the other half.

:scripture:

As we know, THC is not water-soluble (neither other cannabinoids are), so we have to mix something to act like an emulsifier. Milk, butter or olive oil are very good THC emulsifiers but, as I don't appreciate milk on my tea and mixing butter or olive oil in a tea is a bit repugnant (as they tend to float on the water/tea), I prefer using soy lecithin, which, besides being a very good emulsifier, doesn´t completely change the color of the tea (as milk would) and does not interfere much with its taste.

Soy lecithin (powder or granulated) can be bought in dietetics stores and some people eat it on a daily basis, in order to raise concentration and fight fatigue. So you ain't gonna get tired of drinking this tea :yummy: The lecithin I bought is granulated so I have to smash it a bit to get it powdered, and only then it's ready to mix with the tea, as seen in the pictures below. Well, I was just about to start explaining the procedure, but it's definetely better if I do it through subtitles...

picture.php

1 - Soy lecithin

picture.php

2 - Here is the little bud, inside the special tea spoon, with all the holes

picture.php

3 - The lecithin I had was a bit old, so I bought a new one

picture.php

4 - It's beige, slightly pink

picture.php

5 - Better to smash it a little bit before using

picture.php

6 - As it completely dissolves into water, there's no need to have it powdered

picture.php

7 - When the water starts boiling...

picture.php

8 - ...we reduce heat to minimum and add the herbs

picture.php

9 - About 5 minutes later it's time to add the lecithin. A small spoon like this one is enough

picture.php

10 - Leave the heat low for about 15 minutes n' stir it up a couple ou times :clock watch:

picture.php

11 - And the cannabic tea is done :good:

picture.php

12 - One for you and one for me...

Easy, uh?

picture.php

From time to time I love to have a cup of this tea :bigeye:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

Nice one ;) Who's selling the seeds in these packets?

I hope you enjoy them. Sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy