What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blynx's 1 sqft CFL cab & other CFL micro cabs

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you have a guess as to how much that c99 will yield? it looks magnificent!

Not sure, hoping for at least a good ounce out of her.

do you defoliate at all Blynx? just curious.

Not really. I don't like pulling leaves off plants until they are dead or so yellow and wilted they literally fall off. I do tuck leaves out of the way.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The scrog cab has hardware mounted on the inside walls that holds brackets for a shelf. Shelf height is adjustable by moving the brackets up and down.

I was able to move the screen up two notches without having to raise the containers. It worked because I started with two large plants I forced under the screen instead of letting them grow up to the screen.

Here she is at the end of week 5

Sweet Widow Lavender

Day 35 Flower

picture.php

:joint:

H&L

Nice blynx. I am a tinkerer myself and always experimenting with smaller cabs and lights. Definitely some great info here for people that want to start up or even just add another cab on a budget. Great work man.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 1sq ft cab at the end of week 6

1 sqft CFL Cab

picture.php

picture.php

The C99 BX1 came down at the end of week 8

C99 BX1

Day 56 Flower

Here are all the parts after I chopped and trimmed her

and a closeup of the buds. The outer buds are the top colas and are nice and dense. The middle buds are from down lower on the plant and aren't quite as dense.

picture.php

All the buds are sticky and reek of pineapple!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I decided to run another C99 BX1 in the 11" x 11" cfl cab.

Here she is in a 3" pot

I transplanted her to the larger pot that I used last run.

C99 BX1

Day 00 Veg

There is a lot of growth down low on the main stem, so I supercropped the upper branches. This was to encourage a larger canopy and to let the lower growth get more light and grow out a bit.

Here she is in her new home.

She is currently raised up closer to the lights where I am going to keep her to veg for a couple days. Then I'll lower the pot to the floor of the cab and flip the lights to 12/12.

basspirate

i swear every time i get on icmag in the morning blynx is pulling down huge plants, heavy with beautiful buds.

if pot growers had baseball cards, i'd want yours man

how? does? he? do it!?

cheers, good sir!

Will you happen to get a chance to take macro shots of those c99 buds once they're ready? Just asking since your pictures already have me drooling, i just want to see what those trichs are like in HD. :yummy:

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
ill trade ya 2 bog rookie cards for blynxs cy young season card?

i swear every time i get on icmag in the morning blynx is pulling down huge plants, heavy with beautiful buds.

if pot growers had baseball cards, i'd want yours man

how? does? he? do it!?

cheers, good sir!

Latest posts

Latest posts