What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Yea i just ate a blizzard wannab from sonic M&M's and ice cream not a good combo IMO...

Next up hmmm let me finish this joint and ill be back llater to tell ya's... I guess peeps on here dont eat and want to post it up... peace and puffs..

sackO

Im gonna go out and get a sausage and egg mcmuffin combo with extra hashbrown and large coffee from mcdonalds for breakfest , then ima smoke some cheese and OG and possibly mow down some 'Bubba's Backfire' chicken wings from "Wild Wing" for dinner. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

ppl gonna wanna post up like they eating a 5 star meal..cus theyr weak naive people...im eating some potato ships..daz all there is to it...no fancy bullshit...

sackoweed

Veteran
i am eating a subway black forest ham foot long with funyuns and rasberry tea brisk baybee.. peace n puffs

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
Jeez i guess noone eats here at IC... lmfao..

I just finished 2 piece tuesday church's shicken with fries, jalapeno's and a sprite.. mmmm goood...

peace n puffs..

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
ate dinner tonite at buffalo wild wings
40 wings with a large basket of buffalo chips
ranch dipper and habanero mango dipper sauce... coke classic booooyaH baybeee!!

sackoweed

Veteran
gettin ready to eat baked BBQ chicken with baked beans and tots... with my fav razberry tea brisk baybee.. peace n puffs..

sackO

last night i had some salmon cakes , basically canned salmon and potatoes mashed together then fried in a pan. One of my fav dishes, delicious.

yea, i found these at the store yesterday. :yes:
captain+crunch+cereal+oops

sackoweed

Veteran
I am going to make me my tortilla ham & cheese with green chile strips.. dipping in salsa.. with flammin hot lays potato chips and of course my raz tea...

sackoweed

Veteran
we had dion's pizza tonite didnt feel like cooking.. After we had some gelati's soft serve layered with italian ice... I had sour cherry, lil man had sour apple, wife had watermelon.. mm mmm mmmmm good!!! post it people i know you farking eat and definitely have the munchies... post whatever you want even if its a snack.. peace n puffs..

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
mmmm what kind of M&M's I cannot stop eating the peanut m&m's when i get them I get around 5-6 in my mouth and let them get a lil soft then BAM i hork them down.... I always buy them when they are 2 for 5$... :D.. Although i did not like the plain m&m's blizzard the wife brought me the other night cos they were outta oreo's :D peace n puffs...

sackO

I

idoreallytry

just have regular but yeah the peanut ones get me everytime lol,,,peace bro

Minilab

i was just eating a chocolate bar,,..
that's boring, you say?

hehe the canna filling makes the diffrece:blowbubbles:

sackoweed

Veteran
Just got home a lil bit ago from tucano's brazillian grill... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm good..
I had tons to eat prolly gained 15 lbs.. Then we went to dairy queen and got me a large snikcers blizzard with xtra snickers.. dayum im set.. now puff this Joint.. peace n puffs..

Latest posts

Latest posts