What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Doobies' All Black Grow 2018

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome home Boss...Gypsy and family...

Hey guys my plans for summer are in the germ stage. What I’m calling “Doobies’ All Black Grow”..everyone welcome. I’m going to focus on getting back into more of my fine art type images and this multi-variety colorful grow should give me some nice girls to do that. just imagine the macro guys.

What’s all black?.. some of my varieties I almost let go extinct- ones I created such as my Rocket Bubble F2s and my last three seed of a cross I created with 1990 seed from our friend Esbes’ ErdPurt, Doobs’ Purt, thus breeding and saving both those.

And never before grown out varieties I created such as: Doobies Midnight Biscuit=((Doobies Midnight Blackberry=(Doobies Midnight Snow x Relentless Black Berry Rose)x Seed of Compassions(Pink Biscuit)= (Pink Lemonade x Gorilla Biscuit)….smiles….

Along with sharing with you some of the rarities I found in a search across the web for dark dank cannabis. Colors will be from almost black, to so purple it’s black, to oh those Roses. The dankest of greys might show up, and even some green varieties that my late October 26 degrees could wake up some hidden dark genes within..Who knows; truly not even the breeders could tell me for sure; If there's an = sign and nothing following- I have no lineage. But your comments or additions considered and welcomed here.....

Dabman’s Organic Man on the Mountain, Toll House Pie =Moms Cookie x Sly Pie, Sly Pie Express= Pineapple Express G13 Labs x Sly Pie, Sly Pie F2=sly Pie x Wipie52

RSSC Howard the Duck BX1, Howard the Monk= Howard the Duck x Tranquil Elephantizer Remix V2. Darkwing Duck= Howard the Duck x Intergalactic

Ace Peyote Purple=

Blue Mint -FJ’s Mountain High Seed= Compton Cookies and VisionThai/Blueberry

Doobies’ Purt BX1= Doobs’ Mayhem Purt F2(Gooeys Purple Mayhem x Esbe Erd Purt) x Esbe Erdpurt Purt(Erdbeer x Purpuera Ticinensis)

Doobies’ Mayhem Purt F2= Doobs’ Mayhem Purt x Mayhem Purt)(Gooeys Purple Mayhem x Esbe Erd Purt)

Doobies’ Midnight Biscuit= Doobies Midnight Blackberry(Doobies Midnight Snow x Relentless Blk Berry Rose)x(Pink Biscuit)=(Pink Lemonade x Gorilla Biscuit))

Doobies’ Rocket Bubble#1-F2 Esbe(Eroc DP x HTC DC) x Head(Mss x SB) 2009
Rocket Bubble #2-F2 Esbe (Eroc DP x HTC DC) x Head(Mss x SB) 2012

Farmer Joe-Humboldt Black indica=, Farmer Joe-Black Rose x Flo F9s=, Farmer Joe Black Rose x Goji OG=
CSI Humboldt Mendocino Purple F2= and CSI Humboldt Mendocino BX1=

Cool Mo Menage A Deisel= MOD Dreamgoddess x Rez Sour Diesel IBL
Ken Dog KDS Dr.Grape=JDS Pink Lady x Grape Gorilla Gush
Comacus Black Domina F2=
Swami The One x The Black x NL5

I hope I got all that right. I am hoping for one girl each. Growing outdoor in my greenhouse with open windows. The county made me put a 7 foot chain link fence with privacy slats in it, fuck- the plastic is not see thru but that's the way redneck supervisors think. The wifey and I made many presentations at many Supes meetings just to get to grow here so we are sorta happy. I can still shoot pics. Thanks all for visiting and following DD

picture.php

Last edited:

LouDog420

Pulling a chair right up front if you don't mind... Looking good DD, quite the list!

Show me those h3ad crosses ;)

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks...

Thanks...

Thank you guys for the nice send off...LouDog..if the ol memory serves me right, which it doesn't often, I grew out those in 2013, your H3ad crosses, for you, BUT!... have a few beans still. if some of these fail I might add one or two. They had color! Thank you....
Pulling a chair right up front if you don't mind... Looking good DD, quite the list!
Show me those h3ad crosses ;)

...Still checking my beans brothers...
picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think it's so cool you are preserving these rare strains, bigups doobieduck, black lines matter! :D

LouDog420

I was talking about those MSS x sb crosses you had listed, will be eyeing those pics hard ;)

Bring on the funk and figurines!

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...shit, I'm sorry bro, i meant to leave positive rep, not negative rep, i don't know if it's possible but I'm gonna try and have it reversed.

peace, bozo

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you guys for the nice send off...LouDog..if the ol memory serves me right, which it doesn't often, I grew out those in 2013, your H3ad crosses, for you, BUT!... have a few beans still. if some of these fail I might add one or two. They had color! Thank you....

...Still checking my beans brothers...
View Image

By far my favourite type of cannabis picture.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doobies' Purt

Doobies' Purt

It sure is. :)
Farmer John, so good to see you found me here. I honor your presence and would love your input anytime. I have your Black rose x Flo female so she's in!

And what a great crowd I have already, including the one that keeps us on the web, Gypsy Nirvana, thanks again for keeping us up!

Just a quick update:

Joining the grow will be Doobies’ Purt BX1= Doobs’ Mayhem Purt F2(Gooeys Purple Mayhem x Esbe Erd Purt) x Esbe Erdpurt Purt(Erdbeer x Purpuera Ticinensis)

These images show the preservation of some genetics from a good friend Esbe that I acquired in the 90s. I had only 4 seed left and this is the size of the only female I grew out last winter in "not so perfect" conditions.

She produced a few seed to keep the line alive. I am growing out the off spring this year in my all black summer grow. The Owl genetics original Purpuera Ticinensis in this is hard to come by nowadays and one of the original dark varieties produced...enjoy..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

4 Dragons

Cool thread! I'm really looking to see how your Midnight Biscuit turns out!! I have a Pink Biscuit here that has full on Pink Buds plus one of my Gorilla Biscuit cuts has black leaves with the bud looking like liquorice rolled in powdered sugar. I imagine these crosses of yours are going to look absolutely gorgeous!!
Good luck with everything...

djimb

Veteran
I'm in! I love dark plants, and seeing them through your lens will be a treat!