What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jacks

Hello everyone

Been on here for a little while now and I've read a lot about people using Jacks hydro with great results.

Anybody know of the availability in the UK?

Any help would be well appreciated.

Peace and love :smoker:

kushedy

No it's not. You would have to import. Yanks are spoilt for choice with ferts. in fairness there are quite a few different dry fertilizers available in this country but few look into them let alone try them. Your best bet is the yara kristalon range or their ferticare range plus a big bag of calcinit. If that interests you search the forum for yara. There are a few threads on it.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
theres various yara formulas posted about 1 2 3. Maybe im wrong but they seem to change product names,ratios for each eu country so careful.

this was posted recently

https://customhydronutrients.com/

Great Service and Shipping is fast......

However, HOWEVER..they do not carry Jacks per se... Long Story short, JR Peters sold versions of their formula as OEM for PETERS professional Line. Everris ICL currently distribute it through AG companies in 25lb bags.

I have used the Peter's Professional 5-11-26 with the same 3-2-1 mixology with damn good results.

The version CHN carries may be the old SKU with 4% Sulphur. The new version is with 8% Sulphur. Closer to the actual Jack's Version.

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole....enjoy the trip.

Guido420
@yetigrow on Instagram

icl is available in the uk

you can also buy from solufeed which is a uk based, and i think some old lads here ran.