What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash 2018

i can not protect myself from him because he can instantly re-register another account once he gets banned ... it reflects a weakness in this web-site that they can't protect their members ...i'm not sure , but i may have to kill this thread & i don't want to do that ...peace
Hey star if you get that deranged fuckhead back, just report one of his posts (click on the little red triangle symbol in the bottom left corner of the post) and the mods will terminate his account asap.

~star~crash~

he hurt me last night ...it won't happen again ... no doubt he will continue to appear, it's a drag i'll deal with it ...just be aware of his existence he is easy to spot when he appears ...peace

~star~crash~

Here is The Mendo Breath ...she's nice
picture.php

superx

Veteran
Your Mendo is dripping with goodness, must say you grow some amazing looking plants...

Also keeping tabs on your blue dream.

All the best...

~star~crash~

Nice! I got the 2.0....wondering the difference other than yield, in 2.0 and TM

they say the 2.0 really kicks ass:biggrin: i'm about to post up some new pics i just took in chunky's thread, but here is one ... OGKB 2.0 >>> @ 32 days
picture.php

looks great in here star. gunna find a seat in here.. sorry to hear of troll troubles.

hi Trich ... welcome & good to have U here man ...:tiphat: hey if & when that troll individual shows up i implore everyone just to completely ignore him ...you can't acknowledge his existence that's the only defence unfortunately he's been apparently plaguing ICMAG for a very long time

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks great in here star. gunna find a seat in here.. sorry to hear of troll troubles.

dang Tyson, 45 more posts to reach 1000!!! then one of the mods is gonna step up & teach ya the secret handshake :asskick: and then you'll be all set, wtg!

Miraculous Meds

Hello, nice work you have going on here.

Im only on page 9 but have to take a break n get some work done. I saw a pic you dropped in another thread that looked like your running ppk or at least a bottom bucket drain system?