What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Number Eleven .... onto the p98 bubba x NL5/hz; we call this one the haze pheno cus she takes the longest to finish. has that nice kush smell, just not near as loud as number nine.
picture.php

picture.php

Number Ten .... this one is bubba leaning i believe, she has rock hard nugs that turn purple around 60-70 days. big ol fat fan leaves that are a very dark shade of green. fruit and kush smells.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Number Nine .... here she is again, oh how glorious she is. some pics of her in a 20gal smart pot that we just threw under a 1kw as well.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

alrighty, thats all for now... feel like ive been uploading/editing/posting pics for hours!... good god, i have haha.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Damn were the hell this log come from LOL! just saw it in your sig man! that frist page is bumpin with some bad ass pics and ladies in full bloom! Im glad i saw this log cause i was wondering when the old one was gonna be updated! good shit brotherman!

-NEG978-

Morcheeba*

Veteran
beautiful work.

UltraSonja is nice and the pic of the whole plant leads me to think she is a UK Cheese pheno as she is much more branchy than the 'Tang Tang' pheno.

peace

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
excellent gardent CDM, lookin extra special over there w that #9.... one sexy lady....

what are those bigass vert CFLs? i like your smorgasborg of lites!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks brotha, they are 250w a piece, got 4 in the corners more or less. Mover above pulling 2kw across the room. A couple 1kw dimables in front of all that. The other room is 2x 1kw vert tubes & 1kw on a mover next to that. The second room is what's up, with those 1kw verts pumping so much light down low & the light above moving keeping everything heavy ontop as well. Then the tree corner has 1kw above her.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
like i said, smorgasborg, good lookin bud,
also, that fn lucifer OGK... wow.... evil sexy.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
howdy y'all ... thanks for the kind words

so heres a couple shots from around the veg room.. this first one is OG13 by House of Love. I have 6 nice and healthy little babies vegging away. seem to be 2 different phenos.. 1 broad leaf tight node and the other thinner blade (3 finger first couple sets) and stretched out nodes.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here is a shot of the Connoisseur Chem by CSG shelf... took forever to get her rooted this time.. shes so funky smelling & tasting.
picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
ha.. here is a jungle of candy chem ;-) trying to wait for space so i can move them all in together & use a double trellis net to control the floppage.
picture.php

alrighty.. onto some flowering shots. first up is Casey Jones x Sour Bubble by LouDog420. shes getting nice and dense this go around with all the added lighting.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
and of course.. some more shots of Number Nine! the last one i pulled down the other day weighed in at a QP .. and she was tall, but absolutely not a space eater. the 20 gallon smar pot Number Nine is going to yield so much.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here is the Number Nine in a 20 gallon smart pot. she is growing like crazy! i used a trellis net on the coke og last round, so this time im gunna play around with some different training techniques.
picture.php

L

LouDog420

So this is where you're hanging out these days... Looking killer!!!

Got ya tagged up now :D

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
It sure looks like it coastal, which is funny, cus I swear the first couple rounds I didn't really notice it.. But this time around I'm seeing it a lot. She's a god damn stinker whatever the case, a floppy frosty stinker.

Latest posts

Latest posts