What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

triangle kush

CannaSavant

Anyone know who put out the triangle Kush S1s?

Getting ready to hit Triangle Kush with a male from my Elite Sour Larry. Should be epic!

not sure if Krome made them but I know he passed a s1 around that lots now think is the real cut. I know cannarado made some s1's as well as I have some.

ubi

i have found her too. Just took some looking around and she is for sure here.
Greendot has her .... look for triangle sap. its hard too find but they make it occasionally.:smokeit:

Found nice variation of both The White and TK in Karma's The White OG V2. Kept a solid yielding TK leaning pheno for mother. Would love to run the clones side by side. These were fun genetics.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Found nice variation of both The White and TK in Karma's The White OG V2. Kept a solid yielding TK leaning pheno for mother. Would love to run the clones side by side. These were fun genetics.

Let me correct this, there is NO Triangle Kush genes in white og V2.0

White OG V2.0 is The White X Triple Kush (TK i get your confusion)

Here is some shots of a TKs1 i been running last 2 years. Seeds where made by my biddy Cannarado. We even won a Cup with it in March 2014 Barcelona Breeders Cup, Its a killer to be honest.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ubi

OOOOHHHH MY!!!
:jawdrop: me want those s1's..... uggh double uggh

tk(rev) x tk ?? ? thats a s1 rrightt? i thnk

Let me correct this, there is NO Triangle Kush genes in white og V2.0

White OG V2.0 is The White X Triple Kush (TK i get your confusion)

Here is some shots of a TKs1 i been running last 2 years. Seeds where made by my biddy Cannarado. We even won a Cup with it in March 2014 Barcelona Breeders Cup, Its a killer to be honest.

View Image

View Image

View Image
Thanks Karma, I knew that last year then somehow morphed the Tripple into Triangle in my head.

ubi

Oh yea i picked up 6 of these. Totally worth it. Im down to my last one....:(
figured i'd show you fellow lovers of the Triangle.
its so good i cant stop smoking it sometimes...........unless have some loompa underdawg

The Revolution

Veteran
Anyone else have anymore pics or experiences to share who have grown out the tk s1s? Ive got a half dozen s1s that came from my dude cannarado. I'm so anxious to see what is in there. Getting rdy to rock these now. Thanks again cannarado!